Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 890 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    honestly, I think they teased it too early if they weren't going to follow up with either hints, a date for the announcement, or the actual announcement withing 48 hours.
    Too early for us, perhaps, but not for them! What's the point of teasing if you don't the gratification of watching people squirm?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    honestly, I think they teased it too early if they weren't going to follow up with either hints, a date for the announcement, or the actual announcement withing 48 hours.
    Too early for us, perhaps, but not for them! What's the point of teasing if you don't the gratification of watching people squirm?
    there is a point of diminishing returns where people stop being excited over the announcement and start feeling irritated that they are checking over and over again with no further updates

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Your point is valid.

Rich went a little rogue on us, but what can you do? He's the bossman. There will be more details and an official announcement later this month.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look at it this way, guys. You have a head start on putting some clams back for the big announcement!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait. I'm jumpin' ship!

And remember, as noted, this is the biggest news of Richard Chizmar's career, not in Cemetery Dance history or something like that.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    And remember, as noted, this is the biggest news of Richard Chizmar's career, not in Cemetery Dance history or something like that.

Brian
    I'm just going to start spreading rumors

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I hope this isn't going to be a Bruce Jenner moment
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hear Chizmar has learned to write left handed.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    You're awful, James LOL. +1

Brian
    Hey, I beat you to that... I already posted on Facebook that he's signing a 10 book deal to write Harlequin Romances. Maybe I should add, "And pose for the cover artwork!"

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Hey, I beat you to that... I already posted on Facebook that he's signing a 10 book deal to write Harlequin Romances. Maybe I should add, "And pose for the cover artwork!"
    +1

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone get on twitter with your guesses as to the big announcement and use #Chizguess

Seriously, lets badger him with #chizguess until he spills it

Everyone get on twitter with your guesses as to the big announcement and use #Chizguess

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chizguess?src=hash

Brian

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What happened to the Richard Chizmar introduction that is supposed to be in Tom Deady's Eternal Darkness? It is touted on the cover but doesn't appear to be in the book. I know that is not a CD publication but thought someone might know.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    What happened to the Richard Chizmar introduction that is supposed to be in Tom Deady's Eternal Darkness? It is touted on the cover but doesn't appear to be in the book. I know that is not a CD publication but thought someone might know.
    I noticed that, too. It is in the e-book, and the publisher told us they are fixing the trade paperback now.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what it is. There will be an update to http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com coming soon.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

I know what it is. There will be an update to http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com coming soon.
    Shhhhhhh.... don't ruin it for everyone else!

Actually, I suspect Rich is going to post his news this weekend because he IS hearing from everyone -- including his staff -- about his premature teasing.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

about his premature teasing. Brian
    I hear that's common among men his age

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    about his premature teasing. Brian
    I hear that's common among men his age
    Hahaha, that got me laughing out loud. Nice.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that got a good chuckle out of me.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And there it is. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Shhhhhhh.... don't ruin it for everyone else!
    Waiting the official announcement, but, yes, that's a really big news : WOW !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 890 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast