Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Night Shift with all the extras?
    One can dream.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So it must be a King S/L...... that is the feel I am getting here? That would be so cool!
    It may be King, but I'm betting against an S/L, at least not signed by King himself.
    One can hope.. but I am betting your bang on. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's Night shift since we already know it's being published...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Will it be announced today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I show no pending announcements for this week.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Haha let me rephrase - will the twitter announcement from rich come today?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will it be the line-up for the anniversary edition??? I think I have had that on order for about 3 years...7 more years and it will become a double anniversary book
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Richard mentioned that there will be a non-official announcement this week.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Brian
    Haha let me rephrase - will the twitter announcement from rich come today?
    Nope.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Richard mentioned that there will be a non-official announcement this week.
    I know nothing!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you're not Jon Snow, Brian...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired

Just looked at the production updates for Salems portfolio on the CD website and it says you guys are waiting on the folders themselves, not the prints. I remember Brian saying that you had the portfolios and were now waiting on prints. Which are we waiting on for the final ship date?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Just looked at the production updates for Salems portfolio on the CD website and it says you guys are waiting on the folders themselves, not the prints. I remember Brian saying that you had the portfolios and were now waiting on prints. Which are we waiting on for the final ship date?
    I'm pretty sure that's a typo.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ship date will be July 2019
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Yeah, we have the portfolios and Mindy will be running to the print shop to pick up the prints next week, so then it's just a matter of finding time in the shipping schedule!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, we have the portfolios and Mindy will be running to the print shop to pick up the prints next week, so then it's just a matter of finding time in the shipping schedule!
    Woohoo! I can't wait to see my remarques!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go

Seriously though, I hope it is at least a different scene for the portfolios, even if we all get the same 1 or 2 versions of it like the book remarques.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Here you go

Seriously though, I hope it is at least a different scene for the portfolios, even if we all get the same 1 or 2 versions of it like the book remarques.
    It won't be diff I am betting. Might be but I cannot slam David for this. He is protecting his brand. Doing only a few different remarques is smart (Chong did it too). Over doing it.. as well know.. can hurt the artist. It is smart on his part I think.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go

I am so upset I cannot give you rep for that... I just spit coffee all over my new keyboard....

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go

+1

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For all your sake I hope you are right, for my sake I don't particularly care since my copy has a different remarque anyway

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For all your sake I hope you are right, for my sake I don't particularly care since my copy has a different remarque anyway
    mine actually wasn't like that one either, but it was the same scene, just a headshot

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna know what the big announcement is! (said like a whiny teenage girl )

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I wanna know what the big announcement is! (said like a whiny teenage girl )
    Me too - or more when it will be!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

honestly, I think they teased it too early if they weren't going to follow up with either hints, a date for the announcement, or the actual announcement within 48 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 ... LastLast