Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 890 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yea, because shame on you (CD) keeping them gainfully employed by providing them with your business.
    Yea kinda my thinking as well, but our local post office is super small and staffed nearly entirely by temps who don't seem to care much. The management there is fairly cooperative, but the people who tend to pick up our packages are often very "complainy". Which to be honest I can't really blame them, it's a fairly miserable job.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think this is quite a bit of valid feedback, but no method is 100%. The person that is on the <1% of a delivery issue is understandably distraught. Without knowing the numbers, I'd guess that 99%+ of CD's packages make it without any frustration at all. I'd also guess that <.1% (1 in a thousand if my math is correct) are lost/damaged/destroyed and also irreplaceable.
    Totally. When shipped within the US it's probably a 99.99% reliable ship success rate. The biggest cause of lost packages "domestically" is just an incorrect address. The international "lost package" rate is a bit higher, but that's just kinda inherent to shipping anything over seas.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has a lettered edition ever got lost? Cause that would be tragic.

A package arrived at home today. I'm not home so I can't confirm what it is, but I have a sneaking suspicion it is The Vampyricon!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Has a lettered edition ever got lost? Cause that would be tragic.

A package arrived at home today. I'm not home so I can't confirm what it is, but I have a sneaking suspicion it is The Vampyricon!
    Probably. I can't remember one specifically getting lost though.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Yea! My package arrived! Great shape, excellent packaging from CD. I asked the FedEx guy why he skipped delivery yesterday and
    he blamed "a substitute on his route" . He made FedEx sound like a newspaper route delivered by kids!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Yea! My package arrived! Great shape, excellent packaging from CD. I asked the FedEx guy why he skipped delivery yesterday and
    he blamed "a substitute on his route" . He made FedEx sound like a newspaper route delivered by kids!
    Very nice! Gonna share some pics?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice! Gonna share some pics?
    Just got mine too, will be posting to the pride and joy thread soon.

EDIT: now posted, here is link (hope this works)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1044594
    Last edited by amd013; 02-03-2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: added link
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, just a note that there may be a bug on the site. I used paypal and when I get re-directed back to the site to complete my order there are 2 buttons. Not sure if this is a known issue or not so figured I would let you know.

Also on the note of weird things on the site there is no easy way to delete old addresses. I have 2 old ones and the only way to delete them is to set them as my primary shipping and billing where I can then delete. Otherwise I can only edit and there is no delete button on the edit page.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey Brian, just a note that there may be a bug on the site. I used paypal and when I get re-directed back to the site to complete my order there are 2 buttons. Not sure if this is a known issue or not so figured I would let you know.

Also on the note of weird things on the site there is no easy way to delete old addresses. I have 2 old ones and the only way to delete them is to set them as my primary shipping and billing where I can then delete. Otherwise I can only edit and there is no delete button on the edit page.
    The double "Complete Order" button also appears when I'm using gift certificates. I just play eeney, meeney, miney moe.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    The double "Complete Order" button also appears when I'm using gift certificates. I just play eeney, meeney, miney moe.
    Yeah, I'm still baffled about that, but it is on the "WTH?" list for our web guy!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I'm sure glad I'm not your web guy! Ha ha. I've had my share of really weird glitches like this. It can be a headache. I'm sure they'll sort it out.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

CD is teasing a Major announcement on twitter....anyone have any ideas?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Sleeping Beauties S/L release??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Sleeping Beauties S/L release??
    That would be SO COOL! What was the tease? I never seen it and follow Richard...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

That's not it...but it is pretty cool news for Rich.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Could it be a surprice King book like Blockade Billy? Sounds like a huge announcement.

Lilja

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What was the tease? I don't do Twitter.....

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

We know something you don't knoooow... but if you follow @RichardChizmar you'll know too! Big announcement coming. No, really. The biggest.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Is it that they will send us our Salem's Lot portfolios in 2017?
    Zing!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    We know something you don't knoooow... but if you follow @RichardChizmar you'll know too! Big announcement coming. No, really. The biggest.
    Thank you! Can't wait to find out what it is. I don't know if my bank account will want to know though.....

It dosn't say if it's King related though...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it must be a King S/L...... that is the feel I am getting here? That would be so cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So it must be a King S/L...... that is the feel I am getting here? That would be so cool!
    It may be King, but I'm betting against an S/L, at least not signed by King himself.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift with all the extras?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Night Shift with all the extras?
    That would be cool...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 890 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 ... LastLast