Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 890 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 648 698 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on The Shining? When is that expected to ship? (Mine's via PSP so it probably will take longer...)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian - When is 'In Sunlight or In Shadow' supposed to be published? It's not listed on the Production Updates page.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Any updates on The Shining? When is that expected to ship? (Mine's via PSP so it probably will take longer...)
    I believe there was a delay due to the dummy books size being a little off. This is the most recent production update:

The book will be completed at the printer in January 2017, and our slipcase and traycase makers are just waiting on finished copies to start work on the cases. All three editions will be published in spring 2017.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I believe there was a delay due to the dummy books size being a little off. This is the most recent production update:

The book will be completed at the printer in January 2017, and our slipcase and traycase makers are just waiting on finished copies to start work on the cases. All three editions will be published in spring 2017.
    I was so hoping to have this end of last year. It looked like that for a bit too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I was so hoping to have this end of last year. It looked like that for a bit too...
    We where really hoping to have it in November / December as well. That said given how packed my shipping schedule is / has been since like September I can't imagine how we would've found the time.

Yeah, I've been super bummed about this one. Getting the proper rights to add the new material took four months when I thought it would take a few weeks. Then the dummy book was not produced on the correct paper stock, which is something I'm SUPER paranoid about in general. (I've only been really burned once by a bad dummy book, but they've always made me nervous.) The printer closed for their usual three weeks for the holidays before they could finish the job and they will be re-opening next week, at which point they should be binding the books, so we SHOULD have finished copies for the case makers to get exact sizing this month.

Everything had been coming together really nicely on this one, but the universe kept tripping us up. In the end, though, the finished product should be beautiful (and unique) and hopefully that'll make up for the wait!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    We where really hoping to have it in November / December as well. That said given how packed my shipping schedule is / has been since like September I can't imagine how we would've found the time.
    Time machines and parallel universes would have been involved.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...All three editions will be published in spring 2017.
    This bit got my attention when I first saw it, because (unless I've been snoozing) the lettered Salem's Lot still has yet to make its appearance. If I'm wrong about this, please administer a severe correction, preferably including photos, which, since I will likely never own this, are my main goal anyway.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...and speaking of Salem's Lot, I received the GE for Christmas and can now verify what everyone already knows: it is quite nice.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    This bit got my attention when I first saw it, because (unless I've been snoozing) the lettered Salem's Lot still has yet to make its appearance. If I'm wrong about this, please administer a severe correction, preferably including photos, which, since I will likely never own this, are my main goal anyway.
    Definitely not wrong. However those and the Gone Girl lettereds should be shipping soon. I mostly just have to find the time to work them into the shipping schedule, which is unfortunately full at the moment.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely not wrong. However those and the Gone Girl lettereds should be shipping soon. I mostly just have to find the time to work them into the shipping schedule, which is unfortunately full at the moment.
    Do yuo handle shipping all by yourself Dan?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian/Dan - Asking again, in case you missed it earlier...

When is 'In Sunlight or In Shadow' supposed to be published? It's not listed on the Production Updates page.

Do yuo handle shipping all by yourself Dan?
    Mostly. I have some part time help right now putting in like 15 hours a week. It's not usually a problem with our regular projects, but we've had a lot of huge shipping projects since September / October which has really backed us way up, and my part time help is fairly new so is still kinda slow.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Hi Brian/Dan - Asking again, in case you missed it earlier...

When is 'In Sunlight or In Shadow' supposed to be published? It's not listed on the Production Updates page.
    I will check!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed the Production Update page has The Salem's Lot Portfolios as shipping this month. Hopefully we are still on course for that or soon after.

Were we offered remarques on those? I don't recall.

Just noticed the Production Update page has The Salem's Lot Portfolios as shipping this month. Hopefully we are still on course for that or soon after.

I think we're getting close on those. I know our local printer who usually handles art prints for us has been taking a long time with the prints. That said given the shipping schedule I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will actually ship in January even if they where to show up tomorrow. I don't really have the schedule locked down super far out, but we're currently shipping Haven by Tom Deady (was supposed to be out in December) and then Vampyricon is next, plus I really want to get the lettereds for Salems' Lot and Gone Girl shipped this month. The shipping queue is fluid thing though so we'll see.

Country
    Country Flag

I think we're getting close on those. I know our local printer who usually handles art prints for us has been taking a long time with the prints. That said given the shipping schedule I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will actually ship in January even if they where to show up tomorrow. I don't really have the schedule locked down super far out, but we're currently shipping Haven by Tom Deady (was supposed to be out in December) and then Vampyricon is next, plus I really want to get the lettereds for Salems' Lot and Gone Girl shipped this month. The shipping queue is fluid thing though so we'll see.
    I will beat their price. I also can say... you will never wait that long at my store for prints. NO MORE than 2-3 days turnaround plus the time to ship it back to you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I will beat their price. I also can say... you will never wait that long at my store for prints. NO MORE than 2-3 days turnaround plus the time to ship it back to you.
    It was a ridiculous wait this time. We like to work with other local businesses, but there's only so much we can do if they're going to take this long, you know? I think part of the problem with them in 2016 was that this is a family owned shop that has been around FOREVER and they just joined a chain or bought into a franchise, I'm not sure which, but everything just ground to a halt while they put new procedures in place and new systems and...

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to Vampyricon!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It was a ridiculous wait this time. We like to work with other local businesses, but there's only so much we can do if they're going to take this long, you know? I think part of the problem with them in 2016 was that this is a family owned shop that has been around FOREVER and they just joined a chain or bought into a franchise, I'm not sure which, but everything just ground to a halt while they put new procedures in place and new systems and...

Brian
    If your ever in a pickle. I would love a chance to help out. I can rush that amount out in under 24 hours. Hands down
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Because I'm really proud of how this one (finally) turned out, I think I'll post a few photos for you...

Brian

If your ever in a pickle. I would love a chance to help out. I can rush that amount out in under 24 hours. Hands down
    Absolutely! We've tried to stick with local places, but they're not making it easy on us right now!!

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely! We've tried to stick with local places, but they're not making it easy on us right now!!

Brian
    Give Kris a shot.
    Maybe a confidential test run of 50 prints.
    Pressure on Kris to earn a larger project, but if things don't work out, both parties aren't butt hurt.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Because I'm really proud of how this one (finally) turned out, I think I'll post a few photos for you...

Brian
    Oh man! Quite the beauty! Looking forward to it even more now!

Brian
    Oh man! Quite the beauty! Looking forward to it even more now!
    Yea and honestly the pictures don't really do it justice. The materials we used on these books is pretty awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 890 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 648 698 ... LastLast