Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 890 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 14,876 to 14,900 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Default Night Shift PS Publishing

PS Publishing Night Shift (both covers) now available with discount for CDCC members!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    PS Publishing Night Shift (both covers) now available with discount for CDCC members!
    Why are you announcing that here? Everyone in the CDCC will have received an email about that. Perhaps CD wanted to give the CDCC members first chance at those copies before the general public was made aware of it?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Sorry, just wanted to give a heads up to the members who hadn't checked there emails. No ulterior motives.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian,

We have a problem,

another member posted on the CTCC site:

Got my CTCC from CD and it's a 3rd printing. Damn. Now I'm on the lookout for a 1st, if anyone has one. Just a plain old 1st, no anomaly. Thanks!

Are we going to be able to return these? I think we all know as collectors the only book worth getting is a first printing and/or fourth (when it comes to ctcc).

does the return include shipping?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Mine is also a third printing.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

OUCH!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Why are you announcing that here? Everyone in the CDCC will have received an email about that. Perhaps CD wanted to give the CDCC members first chance at those copies before the general public was made aware of it?
    I got an e-mail about them:"NIGHT SHIFT Stephen King UK Limited Edition!". I am not a CDCC member so my e-mail didn't mention the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian,

We have a problem,

another member posted on the CTCC site:

Got my CTCC from CD and it's a 3rd printing. Damn. Now I'm on the lookout for a 1st, if anyone has one. Just a plain old 1st, no anomaly. Thanks!

Are we going to be able to return these? I think we all know as collectors the only book worth getting is a first printing and/or fourth (when it comes to ctcc).

does the return include shipping?
    On my phone, will reply tomorrow, but I will need to investigate how we got 3rds... and yes, you can return them and I will make sure Mindy knows we need to cover shipping. More later!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I got an e-mail about them:"NIGHT SHIFT Stephen King UK Limited Edition!". I am not a CDCC member so my e-mail didn't mention the discount.
    Correct, CDCC first and then our "recent SK customer" list a few hours later! Not enough copies for the general newsletter from the looks of things!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

When you say third printing, you mean no "2" or "1" in the print line?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

Yep. I was the one that posted in the other thread that Roseannebarr mentioned above. My number line shows: 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

Yep. I was the one that posted in the other thread that Roseannebarr mentioned above. My number line shows: 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3.
    Same here.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I didn't even think there were 3rd printings of CTCC out there yet. I was assuming people were stating that the real first had no bar code at all. The "second" was the old UK one with a print line of 10-1. The third would be the jumbled line with a 1 in it. So to hear a real 3rd printing was out there I thought was pretty odd and wanted to clarify that with you guys. That sucks because I just sold my last one off. Not to make a profit mind you, just to shorten the collection.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

We should have received all 1st printings, I hadn't even heard about a 2nd or 3rd yet! Our first 500 copies were a mix of 1st printings and the cancelled UK trade hardcover that was re-stickered for the US. There's not much I can do to check on this before Tuesday, but I'll be on it then. Thanks for your patience!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

With the CDCC discount, I was tempted to cancel my order that I made directly with PS but decided not to. Just wish I had gotten notice earlier and I would ordered directly from CD.

Speaking of CDCC - any word on the gift certificate sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Correct, CDCC first and then our "recent SK customer" list a few hours later! Not enough copies for the general newsletter from the looks of things!

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Whatever you do Brian, please don't hold the CDCC gift certificate sale just yet - I am very short of funds at the moment and will miss out (again)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Whatever you do Brian, please don't hold the CDCC gift certificate sale just yet - I am very short of funds at the moment and will miss out (again)!!!
    Not yet... not sure when, but I was thinking of having TWO Gift Certificate sales for the CDCC this year... if anyone might be interested in that.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Not yet... not sure when, but I was thinking of having TWO Gift Certificate sales for the CDCC this year... if anyone might be interested in that.

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

No thanks. Just the one is fine.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody order the Joyland: Illustrated Edition through CD? If so, ever receive it?

I ordered mine back in September of 2015. Haven't received yet. Just curious if anybody else has....

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did and have not received it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you saying ordering OTHER publishers books from CD is like a box of chocolates?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Anybody order the Joyland: Illustrated Edition through CD? If so, ever receive it?

I ordered mine back in September of 2015. Haven't received yet. Just curious if anybody else has....
    no. I also ordered the slipcase with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

With or without the slipcase?

Brian

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, my order was without the slipcase.

Thanks to all for the responses! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the shipment!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 890 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 ... LastLast