Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 890 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Not so rare as predicted.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Wow! Not so rare as predicted.
    Believe it or not, when Brian and I where speculating on how many of these we thought where printed we where pretty much right on the money guessing 5 to 6 thousand.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

6500 copies? Wow...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which now just makes it a desirable variant for some rather than that must have like the SDCC edition.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I can't share complete details of what I've been told, but here's what I can share about this "UK" edition of CHARLIE THE CHOO CHOO:

"Both were both printed at the same bindery in the US. There were 6,500 copies impacted by this issue out of the 49,600 printed so far."

I will post this over in the thread for the book, too, in case it proves helpful.

Best,
    Brian

Can someone please remind me what is that issue again?
    Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This whole Choo Choo thing has gotten waaaay out of hand. I am perfectly happy with my Hodder edition and my US edition(which will eventually be slipcased as well by CD).
    Brian, just curious since I heard that S&S were on their third printing of this, will the folks that ordered from you but haven't gotten them yet still get a first trade edition. Whatever that means anymore....

Oh and if you're not busy please feel free to share some more NS art...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    This whole Choo Choo thing has gotten waaaay out of hand. I am perfectly happy with my Hodder edition and my US edition(which will eventually be slipcased as well by CD).
    Brian, just curious since I heard that S&S were on their third printing of this, will the folks that ordered from you but haven't gotten them yet still get a first trade edition. Whatever that means anymore....

I think so, but to my knowledge they haven't done anything to distinguish between the printings on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

I think so, but to my knowledge they haven't done anything to distinguish between the printings on the books.
    Yeah, the editions/printings are kind of confusing on this one because (at least the ones I've seen) have had a copyright page designed with copyright information as if this were a real book from 75+ years ago... There's been mucho confusion because of that.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now we know why Hodder & Stoughton (and Sony Pictures-SDCC) had a "representative" sign for Beryl Evans. Presuming Evans was an adult when she wrote the children's book, and is still "alive", signing hundreds and hundreds of books would be dreadfully hard for a centurion....

Spoiler:
    Marsha and SK just laugh all day about the silly lengths we have all gone through to hoard the books we think/thought would be a Golden Ticket

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

What day is this? What did I miss?
    spoiler
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    spoiler
    None of the books have 10 - 1 print lines. I'ts an artistic choice on S&S's part. There was supposed to be a slip in with the books we sent explaining this, but I know I forgot to include it with some. I'll post the text below explaining the copyright page.

All copies of CHARLIE THE CHOO-CHOO by Beryl Evans (aka Stephen King) are marked "Copyright 1942 / 4th Edition" on the copyright page. That is not the actual copright or printing information for the book we're shipping to our collectors, but it is instead another reference to the fictional CHARLIE THE CHOO-CHOO book that plays a role in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. As far as we can tell, none of the copies of the book published this year by Simon & Schuster contain any "real" printing/edition information. We hope this information is helpful!

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

spoiler
    None of the books have 10 - 1 print lines. I'ts an artistic choice on S&S's part. There was supposed to be a slip in with the books we sent explaining this, but I know I forgot to include it with some. I'll post the text below explaining the copyright page.

All copies of CHARLIE THE CHOO-CHOO by Beryl Evans (aka Stephen King) are marked "Copyright 1942 / 4th Edition" on the copyright page. That is not the actual copright or printing information for the book we're shipping to our collectors, but it is instead another reference to the fictional CHARLIE THE CHOO-CHOO book that plays a role in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. As far as we can tell, none of the copies of the book published this year by Simon & Schuster contain any "real" printing/edition information. We hope this information is helpful!
    Isn't the normal/"real" copyright information printed on the back of the last page or next to last page? I don't have my book in front of me, but I seem to recall finding it somewhere in there.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    spoiler

Isn't the normal/"real" copyright information printed on the back of the last page or next to last page? I don't have my book in front of me, but I seem to recall finding it somewhere in there.
    Yes it is.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Correct, it is on the very last page facing the back board of the book... where exactly no one looks before we get an angry email, ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Hey gang!

We've posted my new Christmas themed short story for FREE on Amazon this week. If you have a moment to check it out, that would be awesome. Here are the links:

Amazon.com --> http://amzn.to/2i6ht8f
    Amazon.co.uk --> http://amzn.to/2hXEzye
    Amazon.ca --> http://amzn.to/2i6jeSP

Here is the cover:

best,
    Brian

Just a heads up for anyone who is interested we are giving away 2 special Game of Thrones collectors boxes over on the CD forums. Entry is fairly straight forward feel free to enter as well. Happy holidays.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?2774

Country
    Country Flag

Hey gang!

We've posted my new Christmas themed short story for FREE on Amazon this week. If you have a moment to check it out, that would be awesome. Here are the links:

Here is the cover:

best,
    Brian
    Hey, Brian? Any chance of getting one of these signed my good sir

Hey gang!

Here is the cover:

best,
    Brian
    If there's interest, CD could sell signed copies of the chapbook edition. I'm really thrilled with how the chapbook turned out, especially considering Kate only had two days to put the whole thing together before the drop-dead printer deadline.

I think CD might have signed copies in the next few weeks. There is an unsigned chapbook on Amazon for $4.99 if you want to get a feel for what it looks like, but it is the shortest free preview ever due to the length, ha!

https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Spi...dp/1541045599/

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, sweet! I'll hold out for a signed copy Love the cover.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Hey gang!

Here is the cover:

best,
    Brian
    If there's interest, CD could sell signed copies of the chapbook edition. I'm really thrilled with how the chapbook turned out, especially considering Kate only had two days to put the whole thing together before the drop-dead printer deadline.

I think CD might have signed copies in the next few weeks. There is an unsigned chapbook on Amazon for $4.99 if you want to get a feel for what it looks like, but it is the shortest free preview ever due to the length, ha!

https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Spi...dp/1541045599/

Brian
    I would definitely be interested in a signed version of the Chapbook!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Provide a PP address to send the money directly (friends and family) and a price for a signed chapbook.
    I'm in!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My BJF collection would be incomplete without a signed chapbook for this so please count me in!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, sweet! I'll hold out for a signed copy Love the cover.
    Same!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Free for Kindle Unlimited. Oh, well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 890 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast