Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 890 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks for the link. I ordered one.

Separate question: When I go to view my order history, it begins with the oldest first (2011), and to get to the most recent, I have to tab through several pages.
    Is there a way to change the view to most recent first?
    Wait, so you can see your order history?? I can still only see what I ordered since the new site launched
    It's been fixed for 99% of our customers, but if we made any changes to your account between the launch and when they tried to import the old data, your data was zapped and didn't arrive in the new database. The good news is, this can be easily fixed because we still have the old store database standing by for just this occasion.We can export just your info from the old database and then re-import it to the new store with a few special tweaks to make it go to the correct place this time.

If you don't see your order history on the new store, and you had an order history on the old store, please EMAIL ME with your name, address, and any alternate email addresses you might have used for orders before September 1, 2016.

I'll put together what is needed to find your old account and link the data to your new account, and then buttons will be pushed, switches will be thrown, alarms will sound, and all should be well in the end.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I ordered a slipcase and checked order status. They are all in there. Didn't realize there were that many orders on my end.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

When is Choo Choo book coming from CD?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if I missed it, but has HEARTS IN SUSPENSION been shipped out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    When is Choo Choo book coming from CD?
    Pretty sure I saw copies shipping this week to people who needed them ASAP for gifts, but I believe we're still deep in HEARTS IN SUSPENSION right now!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Shipping right now, and I bet Dan can give us a better idea of where he is in the shipping when he checks in!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Brian, just wondering if there is an update regarding the 2016 Unique Collector's Extravaganza! I don't remember what the original email said about delivery. Is it going to be in the new year?

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    I am putting these together now. It's gonna take some time.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Shipping right now, and I bet Dan can give us a better idea of where he is in the shipping when he checks in!

Brian
    Shipping now, but we're very early in the shipping process. I expect these to take quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Brian, just wondering if there is an update regarding the 2016 Unique Collector's Extravaganza! I don't remember what the original email said about delivery. Is it going to be in the new year?

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    I actually snapped a quick photo of the process involved in putting these together, in case anyone wants a peek "behind the scenes." I've put the photo inside spoiler tags for those who don't want the magic ruined for them:

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    I actually snapped a quick photo of the process involved in putting these together, in case anyone wants a peek "behind the scenes." I've put the photo inside spoiler tags for those who don't want the magic ruined for them:

Brian
    I'm just hoping my copy doesn't get crushed by a giant boulder!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Brian
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Brian
    I'm just hoping my copy doesn't get crushed by a giant boulder!
    Don't worry, Dan is prepared for that, too!

Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You two just crack each other up, don't you? lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, check ur email!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian, check ur email!!!
    Sorry! Here is that recipe for crab cakes I was telling you about:

Preheat oven broiler.

Mix together crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.

Beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard. Combine with other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.

Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly brown.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, check ur email!!!

Preheat oven broiler.

Beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard. Combine with other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.

Great. Now I'm starving for these!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had some amazing crab cakes the other night, and I keep thinking I need to get more. I fear it's becoming an unhealthy obsession.
    Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had some amazing crab cakes the other night, and I keep thinking I need to get more. I fear it's becoming an unhealthy obsession.
    Brian
    I hear that ship really well to KS in dry ice, Brian .

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, check ur email!!!

Preheat oven broiler.

Does this mean you Will send me the Crab meat we discussed? LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Can't get no damned fresh crab in the desert, man!!! Shee-it!!! lol

BTW folks, for the record Cemetery Dance and the folks that run it are hands down the BEST small market press publishers in the country!!!! What a sincerely great group of people!!!

Spoiler:
    They even serve Crab Cake recipe's!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Long time no see... I'll definitely be around a lot more once my break starts next week.

I've been back through this thread and I haven't seen an update on the EOW slipcase - I've yet to receive mine, and was just wondering if I fell through the cracks!

Best,

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Hi everyone! Long time no see... I'll definitely be around a lot more once my break starts next week.

I've been back through this thread and I haven't seen an update on the EOW slipcase - I've yet to receive mine, and was just wondering if I fell through the cracks!

Best,

Dan
    I believe this one has been taking longer than expected because the covering material for the previous two switched to special order/custom made status, and we wanted all of them to match, but it's getting closer. Sorry about the wait!

Brian

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Brian for such a quick response. I'm so glad it's still happening!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

There is a discussion on the mercedes trilogy thread. Our mercedes print was advertised as signed by the artist. Mine was not signed. Did this get changed in production? Oversight? Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

A huge thanks to Mindy and the CD team for their recent help. Can't thank you guys enough! I hope to be able to return to full form with you guys someday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 890 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast