Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 890 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Was there a CD slipcase for "Hearts in Suspension"?
    There will be, but it hasn't been offered yet!
    Yay! After last night at UMaine I'm gonna need one

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Du Du Duuuu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    HI Brian, as a big collector of CD slipcases, and what seems to be a trend for more and more being created, I wonder if it could be possible to "Order and hold" for a period of time? The shipping costs outside of the US are becoming prohibitive (not CD's fault I know) and shipping 2 or 3 of these cases together would reduce the overall cost considerably. In the past when I have asked, I have been told that separate orders cannot be combined and everything gets shipped individually unless they are all ordered together. Because of the limited nature of these cases, it's not possible to wait until they are al in stock and then place the order, the risk of missing out is too great.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.
    This is a topic I look at every month because the postage costs are just insane.

Our order management system doesn't allow us to combine orders, but that is something I ask for every time the software company asks for feedback. It would give us a mechanism by which we could easily handle the logistical side of combining preorders to "hold" until all the items were in-stock.

It would be simple enough to handle this sort of thing manually for "one" person, but the moment you had several people asking, it would become a mess and my fear would always be that someone still ends up not getting their book or item because we don't have a way to physically "hold" product.

But it is something I think about often, and it's a situation/problem I ask other people with web stores about when the opportunity arises. I definitely want to find a way to make it easier for our overseas customers to order what they want without the Post Office doubling the cost every time!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Du Du Duuuu

Lol, thank you Chad! I've had a string of good luck lately so I hope I'm not dying or something....
    I love the production of CD's slipcases.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Du Du Duuuu

Lol, thank you Chad! I've had a string of good luck lately so I hope I'm not dying or something....
    I love the production of CD's slipcases.
    Haha yeah id say youve been on a roll! Thats awesome. The cases sure look nice, especially with signed books inside

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

HI Brian, as a big collector of CD slipcases, and what seems to be a trend for more and more being created, I wonder if it could be possible to "Order and hold" for a period of time? The shipping costs outside of the US are becoming prohibitive (not CD's fault I know) and shipping 2 or 3 of these cases together would reduce the overall cost considerably. In the past when I have asked, I have been told that separate orders cannot be combined and everything gets shipped individually unless they are all ordered together. Because of the limited nature of these cases, it's not possible to wait until they are al in stock and then place the order, the risk of missing out is too great.

This is a topic I look at every month because the postage costs are just insane.

Our order management system doesn't allow us to combine orders, but that is something I ask for every time the software company asks for feedback. It would give us a mechanism by which we could easily handle the logistical side of combining preorders to "hold" until all the items were in-stock.

It would be simple enough to handle this sort of thing manually for "one" person, but the moment you had several people asking, it would become a mess and my fear would always be that someone still ends up not getting their book or item because we don't have a way to physically "hold" product.

But it is something I think about often, and it's a situation/problem I ask other people with web stores about when the opportunity arises. I definitely want to find a way to make it easier for our overseas customers to order what they want without the Post Office doubling the cost every time!

Brian
    To add to this, holding items is also a inventory management nightmare. Especially if the items need held for a significant amount of time, or say for example it's for something that is sold out.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thanks for responding Brian, its good you are looking for options for us collectors on the other side of the pond!

I'd also like to thank the US members that sent me PM's, offering to store and forward the cases to me!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, quick question: which is the estimated shipping date for Charlie the Choo Choo's Slipcases?

THANKS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Brian, quick question: which is the estimated shipping date for Charlie the Choo Choo's Slipcases?

THANKS!
    Probably about 14 weeks after we have the finished books from S&S. (Normally, I would say 12, but our slipcase maker closes for the last two weeks of the year.)
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Will we see the salems portfolios before the new year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Will we see the salems portfolios before the new year?
    Looks likely. Everything for them will be here around the first week of December, so then it'll just be a matter of making time in the warehouse!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Any updates on the `Salems Lot Lettered? What about the Hodges Trilogy?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Any updates on the `Salems Lot Lettered?
    The cases should be shipping to us next week, so then it'll just be a matter of finding time in the warehouse schedule to ship!

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    What about the Hodges Trilogy?
    If anyone is still waiting on that set from us, please send me a PM or an email so I can look into your order for you and find out where it is. Full name and email address will expedite the search.

Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is still waiting on that set from us, please send me a PM or an email so I can look into your order for you and find out where it is. Full name and email address will expedite the search.

Brian

PM sent!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I know you guys are super busy but has PS 'Salem's been given a shipping date and is the lettered Gone Girl going to happen before the end of the year?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I'm in the same boat - I just emailed you. Thanks for helping us out.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have all the Joe Hill double issue orders shipped? I pre-ordered a while back but haven't received mine yet.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I know you guys are super busy but has PS 'Salem's been given a shipping date and is the lettered Gone Girl going to happen before the end of the year?
    Working on Salem's Lot now. I think they are all out of the boxes now, should start shipping on Monday. It's going to take awhile though, there's a lot of them and matching numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Have all the Joe Hill double issue orders shipped? I pre-ordered a while back but haven't received mine yet.
    I think all the the preorders have shipped. I know I still have a couple sitting here, but I don't think they are preorders. I'm pretty sure they've come in since we've shipped them. If you're referring to the signed limited, I only just finished shipping those yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    is the lettered Gone Girl going to happen before the end of the year?
    That is the case our traycase maker is working on right now, so we might HAVE the cases by the end of the year, but the products won't ship by 12/31... just not enough days left.

Sorry for the wait on this one, but I think it'll be worth it! Thank you!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I think all the the preorders have shipped. I know I still have a couple sitting here, but I don't think they are preorders. I'm pretty sure they've come in since we've shipped them. If you're referring to the signed limited, I only just finished shipping those yesterday.
    No, not the signed limited, just the plain trade paperback. I ordered on July 5th. I can send the order number to you, if needed.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Sure I can look. Was it a subscription?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Love the CDCC! 50% off this weekend. Picked up a 'Salem's Lot PC Artist Edition with remarque by Glenn Chadbourne for $200!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I stopped getting emails for my CDCC. Help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 890 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 686 ... LastLast