Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 890 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    No problem. It's just that it's usually updated every couple of weeks and it's been around a month and a half.
    New website launching around the end of the month, so I've been busy getting it ready. I'll try to update the Production Updates page tomorrow!
    That's going to be fun (or not). Incredible stress to do that with few, zero hiccups.
    Looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No problem. It's just that it's usually updated every couple of weeks and it's been around a month and a half.
    New website launching around the end of the month, so I've been busy getting it ready. I'll try to update the Production Updates page tomorrow!
    That's going to be fun (or not). Incredible stress to do that with few, zero hiccups.
    Looking forward to seeing it.
    Would it count as a hiccup if I accidentally deleted The Shining page today?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance you could include the dark tower art on the producton page as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Any chance you could include the dark tower art on the producton page as well?
    Vinny is signing them today, actually. So they should be back in our hands next month and the matting and framing can begin!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! I was going to ask about several pending orders but will wait to check the updated updates page first.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Went to UPS to check on my iPhone tracking and noticed a certain small publisher created a shipping label for my address....no shipping notice yet, but can't wait to see which order it is!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on when the Bill Hodges Trilogy set will ship? How about PS Publishing 'Salems Lot?
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Any update on when the Bill Hodges Trilogy set will ship? How about PS Publishing 'Salems Lot?
    I know PS Publishing's edition of 'SALEM'S LOT is shipping after the slipcases for THE FIREMAN, which are shipping now!

Starting to ship this week:

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting to ship this week:

Brian
    That is righteous

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking slipcase! Excited for it to arrive.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    I know PS Publishing's edition of 'SALEM'S LOT is shipping after the slipcases for THE FIREMAN, which are shipping now!

Awesome!

...and the Bill Hodges Trilogy???

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ..and the Bill Hodges Trilogy???
    Not sure yet, we're only looking ahead about one project at a time right now because EVERYTHING is a big shipment, but I hope to know soon!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the info.

Not sure yet, we're only looking ahead about one project at a time right now because EVERYTHING is a big shipment, but I hope to know soon!

Brian
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those The Fireman slipcases are sweetness! Hopefully you guys have some extras as I failed to order enough
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Thankee!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shipping notice for Better Weird .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got Better Weird #1, which I was super excited to see. I'm pretty sure that means I was the best member of the CDCC this year.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I got Better Weird #1, which I was super excited to see. I'm pretty sure that means I was the best member of the CDCC this year.
    Or just a lifetime subscriber .

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Actually #1 isn't a lifetime subscriber number, though I think it used to be.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Wow!! WTG then, Robert! Once I receive my number tomorrow, I'm hoping to match it with all future CD purchases outside of some series I have going.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, Harlan Ellison will be mad at you. Prepare to face his wraith.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Correct. #1 was also our first lifetimer but she ended her membership a while back.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 890 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 676 ... LastLast