Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 890 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,125 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered too. But really, CD, if you don't slow down with all these great offers, I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for them all.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for us, Brian, Crypty, and I will be doing dishes in the CD offices......

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I have browsed CD's website in an attempt to figure out how to email Mindy directly to ensure getting some personal information changed. I can't figure it out. I was guessing Mindy@somethingsomething, but not sure if that is the right approach. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I have browsed CD's website in an attempt to figure out how to email Mindy directly to ensure getting some personal information changed. I can't figure it out. I was guessing Mindy@somethingsomething, but not sure if that is the right approach. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    I think it's order@cemeterydance.com That's one that I've used before and it goes to Mindy.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I think it's order@cemeterydance.com That's one that I've used before and it goes to Mindy.
    That and info@cemeterydance.com will go directly to her. She is the only one that mans those emails from what I understand.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

What Beverly and AstroDad said. All that information is available on the Contact page.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    That and info@cemeterydance.com will go directly to her. She is the only one that mans those emails from what I understand.
    Thank you guys and Dan. I have sent emails before at the "order" and "info" emaisl and haven't gotten any responses. I will try harder lol.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool project CD! Ordered. I always enjoy discovering new writers(maybe some of these contributors aren't new but I've never read them)and especially when they're recommended by King!
    Agreed. I'm in for the PB (reading copy, just not into the whole eBook thing yet. Although it would be a cheaper option) and slipcased copy for the collection. I love these types of projects that CD is doing lately.

If anyone is looking for us, Brian, Crypty, and I will be doing dishes in the CD offices......
    I'll wash, you guys rinse, dry, and put away?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

The fate of my future Grab Bag purchase is on the line here, almost a year after swearing them off forever.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press has 9 copies of CD's The Shining available for $95 ea.

http://www.darkregions.com/books/oth...pecial-edition
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Cemetery Dance sucks me in again. I don't know why I even try to resist anymore. Just take it all!

On the upside, I save $60.98!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    And Cemetery Dance sucks me in again. I don't know why I even try to resist anymore. Just take it all!

I'd like to think that I simply have the willpower and self-control that you seem to lack. I mean, that is the definition of a maxed out credit card....right?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Carrie is now in my hands. By now, others have provided the details; suffice it to say this is a fine book with regard to how it looks and feels (nice size too, if you like the feel of a "substantial" book). Not sure how many remain at CD, B&N and Amazon, but fence-sitters should jump on in. This is not news, but it bears repeating: CD does mighty nice work.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Especially with the 44% discount, Carrie is a steal.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i was really on the fence about collecting the Doubleday series but I couldn't pass up the Shining and put in a preorder. Now with the discount I picked up Carrie as well. So I guess I am all in and looking for a Salem's Lot.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

And you saved more than 15% on your latest book purchase!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe Brian mentioned long ago that they "hope" to offer Remarques on all of the Doubleday books, but ultimately it depends on the artist's time available. I imagine if the primary artist can't do it, Glenn will still be able to. I am wishing I had gotten the Remarque in Carrie since I got it in SL and The Shining.

Maybe I will send my AE off to him for a Remarque, it just won't be one of the special limited CD ones At least then I could ask for a pig scene.
    So since I didn't get the official CD remarque from Carrie, but have since gotten Salem's Lot and The Shining with remarques, I went ahead and contacted Glenn about doing one for my Carrie AE.

I must say, Glenn is a super nice guy and was very quick to reply every time I emailed. In addition, he had the remarque done withing a couple of days of getting the book and it is on it's way back to me now.

I mentioned to him that I really like the Pig scenes he did for the CD remarques so I would love something from that scene, but left it up to him past that and he said he would come up with something good and "oinky" for me.

Today he sent me a shot of the work before packing it back up and I love it!

Overall, just a fantastic experience with Glenn and I have no doubt I will use him again.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That is one killer remarque!!! Absolutely top drawer!!!!

I'm pleased that you had a fantastic experience with Glenn, as he truly is an awesome guy and a real pleasure to deal with!!!

People who get remarques from Glenn will always be thrilled with what they receive. Not only is he super friendly and eager to please, he has the very best 'can do' attitude towards any request that you might have, and always puts 110% of effort into his work so that you are completely happy with the results. In summary, Glenn is an absolute star and I just cannot recommend him enough!!!

You certainly won't regret using him again in the future - that I can guarantee you!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glenn created some absolutely awesome remarques in my copy of Salem's Lot.

I really want to post the pics that I have of these, but I'm currently having a few issues with uploading them to this site. Photobucket keeps messing about with the size of the photos and making them tiny.

I will get them posted as soon as I can.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

I really want to post the pics that I have of these, but I'm currently having a few issues with uploading them to this site. Photobucket keeps messing about with the size of the photos and making them tiny.

You can always upload directly to the site and link to there
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

You can always upload directly to the site and link to there
    That's the way I roll .

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Feels like Brian has been strangely quiet in this thread since his announcement 6/30. He usually mentions if he is going to be away for awhile. Hope it isn't his back or anything.

Feels like Brian has been strangely quiet in this thread since his announcement 6/30. He usually mentions if he is going to be away for awhile. Hope it isn't his back or anything.
    Naw, just extra swamped! But thanks for checking in! The boss keeps coming up with ideas that I then need to process and figure out how to make them make sense for us to do, ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Overall, just a fantastic experience with Glenn and I have no doubt I will use him again.
    Glenn is a total sweetheart with a twisted imagination, which is why we love him so much! That's an awesome remarque you got. I really like what he's been doing for the Doubleday Years books between the signature sheets and the remarques. I've had to watch some of his best work go out the door instead of into my collection!!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

good to hear!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 890 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast