Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 890 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Now I just gotta get Jon to sign my copy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I was going to say the same thing!
    To go into complete overkill mode; maybe CD can send the sheets out for Jon to sign. All parties willing of course. .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic news!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I want a Jon remarque too

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I want a Jon remarque too
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got 5 boxes of books from CD...FINALLY my Salem's Lot Gift and Deluxe copies....been too busy to open them...after I get off this other job, I have to go get new End of Watch copies and this afternoon I leave for Jersey City King event.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys for the nice comments. It all feels like a surreal dream. I could have just put The Shine manuscript back on the shelf and kept all the juicy bits to himself. BUT that didn't even cross my mind. I think 'After The Play' plus all the other extras should be available to all to enjoy. I would like to thank Brian and Stephen for making that possible. Sharing 'After The Play' would make me feel so much happier than for me to occasionally look at the manuscript, rub my hands and say 'it's all mine!'

I'm not sure if a few of you are joking about me signing the book, but a book as special as this one's going to be, you don't want me defacing it and making it near worthless!

Country
    Country Flag

I was serious. You'll be the author of the essay and the founder of said material. I wouldn't consider your sig as defacement signed on your title page. No different than any other author/artist signing something they had a hand in IMO. How the whole thing came about is just awesome and I'm still in awe of it. Great teamwork by all involved to make this happen!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skip the signature.
    Material and his essay will be perfect.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't realized this edition of The Shining would contain both "Before" and "After the Play", but now I see it's all sold out There is no way to order the gift edition now, is there?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I hadn't realized this edition of The Shining would contain both "Before" and "After the Play", but now I see it's all sold out There is no way to order the gift edition now, is there?
    Here's the gift edition, hopefully still for sale:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-sh...nce-3946-p.asp

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here are a few of the remarques that Don Maitz has done for the CD edition of The Shining. They are in graphite with accents in colored pencil.

So excited! My first Maitz remarque. Would love to get that first one but they're all beautiful!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Yup, just saw that too, thanks!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is truly awesome news for The Shining. Thank you Jon and CD. And some other guy whose name escapes me at the moment.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Guys for the nice comments. It all feels like a surreal dream. I could have just put The Shine manuscript back on the shelf and kept all the juicy bits to himself. BUT that didn't even cross my mind. I think 'After The Play' plus all the other extras should be available to all to enjoy. I would like to thank Brian and Stephen for making that possible. Sharing 'After The Play' would make me feel so much happier than for me to occasionally look at the manuscript, rub my hands and say 'it's all mine!'

I'm not sure if a few of you are joking about me signing the book, but a book as special as this one's going to be, you don't want me defacing it and making it near worthless!
    I'm hopeful this bodes well for the Night Shift edition with a bonus section of uncollected pieces from the same time period, like "The Glass Floor", "Stud City", "Slade", "The Blue Air Compressor", "Weeds", "The King Family and the Wicked Witch", "The Night of the Tiger", "Man with a Belly", and of course "The Crate". And maybe even the poems from this time as well.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow this is great! Can't wait to read the new material.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

I'm hopeful this bodes well for the Night Shift edition with a bonus section of uncollected pieces from the same time period, like "The Glass Floor", "Stud City", "Slade", "The Blue Air Compressor", "Weeds", "The King Family and the Wicked Witch", "The Night of the Tiger", "Man with a Belly", and of course "The Crate". And maybe even the poems from this time as well.
    Well, the news on THE SHINING has already changed my game plan on these, so I can only hope that there are more surprises to come.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A number of pages back, Dan H said that all of the AE's were planned to be shipped by @6/3. Are they all on the way at this point to the individual buyers? I'm so very excited about this AND the extra "lost" material that will now be in The Shining! CD is running on all cylinders! Brilliant work guys, and way to jump on newly opened possibilities even when they show up at probably inconvenient times! You guys rock!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

AS of now, 12 copies left.

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    A number of pages back, Dan H said that all of the AE's were planned to be shipped by @6/3. Are they all on the way at this point to the individual buyers? I'm so very excited about this AND the extra "lost" material that will now be in The Shining! CD is running on all cylinders! Brilliant work guys, and way to jump on newly opened possibilities even when they show up at probably inconvenient times! You guys rock!
    Yep. I still have to do the remarqued copies though. Unfortunately those are going to take a little bit longer to sort through.

For those who missed out on ordering THE SHINING Gift Edition from us, watch your inbox. We've decided to slash the distributor orders to make some more copies available to our direct customers since we're hearing from so many people who missed out.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Brian - any sample remarques from salems yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    They're all with Dan in the books now, so you may need to ask him. I haven't seen them in months.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    They're all with Dan in the books now, so you may need to ask him. I haven't seen them in months.

Brian
    Any from the portfolios available?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Brian - still waiting on "The Fifth Heart" by Dan Simmons. Tried Mindy last Friday but no response. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Brian - still waiting on "The Fifth Heart" by Dan Simmons. Tried Mindy last Friday but no response. Thanks.
    I shall ping her on your behalf!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 890 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 ... LastLast