Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 890 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so glad that you received permission to print this. Good on Jon for finding it, you for adding it and King for approving it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I assume (but not trying to pry into the secret inner workings) that some thanks go to SK for allowing this as well?
    Yep, absolutely. Steve could have said "yep" or "nope" to the inclusion of the material and he very kindly said, "yep."

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Cool (x)infinity!!!!!!

Cemetery Dance related.....did anyone else get the email from Veryfinebooks.com that is selling the GIFT edition of Cemetery Dance's 'Salem Lot' for $250.00? I always wonder if anyone has EVER gotten a good deal from Veryexpensivebooks.com!
    Yea, I got that email earlier as well. He once offered to sell me two SK red library editions that I was missing for $150 each! Um, going to take a miss. I've since found one (for about $20) but still on the hunt for the other. @ veryexpensivebooks.com
    If you are patient, I think you can get most of those for around that price.

That being said, I did buy a 1st/1st of The Shining from them a few years ago and paid a pretty good price. Must have been a fluke!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I assume (but not trying to pry into the secret inner workings) that some thanks go to SK for allowing this as well?
    Yep, absolutely. Steve could have said "yep" or "nope" to the inclusion of the material and he very kindly said, "yep."

Brian
    It is so awesome that you went to the trouble to add this material, Brian!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. This is awesome news

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's awesome that our member came here first (publicly with )the info.
    That's pure joy, and great reward for doing this "hobby".

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance discussion thread

That's great news. Way to go Brian and Jon for making this happen. And great that King gave the ok. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    An essay he's written is being included in the book, too.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So it's officially confirmed??
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    An essay he's written is being included in the book, too.

Brian
    amazing! i did not think it would happen. Thats amazing! Glen

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A member here, posts here, a discussion is had with Brian from CD, then SK, and now the outcome of this Shining edition is changed forever. This is just so friggin amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    So it's officially confirmed??
    Indeed it is. Working on the files for our designer today.

Brian

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is Jon getting a mention in the finished book, Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    His essay will be credited to him.

Also, I feel like a heel because I finally remembered over the weekend to ask the designer to credit Bob Jackson for the cool scans from his collection that he has been providing us for these books!

Brian

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, I feel like a heel because I finally remembered over the weekend to ask the designer to credit Bob Jackson for the cool scans from his collection that he has been providing us for these books!

Brian
    Ahh right so it's Jon's essay! Duh I thought it was an essay by SK.

Very cool!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

We should ALL credit Bob Jackson. Every day. For that amazing collection and those amazing back stories!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is great! Makes this edition even more unique.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Good thing you remembered.
    Recalling hundreds...thousands of books would be expensive.
    An errata note just wouldn't work.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

--and has encouraged me to order another copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap! I've seen those red books at Half Price Books for around 5 or 10 bucks apiece.
    Right. That's what I've heard as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool (x)infinity!!!!!!

Cemetery Dance related.....did anyone else get the email from Veryfinebooks.com that is selling the GIFT edition of Cemetery Dance's 'Salem Lot' for $250.00? I always wonder if anyone has EVER gotten a good deal from Veryexpensivebooks.com!
    Yea, I got that email earlier as well. He once offered to sell me two SK red library editions that I was missing for $150 each! Um, going to take a miss. I've since found one (for about $20) but still on the hunt for the other. @ veryexpensivebooks.com
    If you are patient, I think you can get most of those for around that price.

That being said, I did buy a 1st/1st of The Shining from them a few years ago and paid a pretty good price. Must have been a fluke!
    Yeppers. Only need From a Buick 8 and I'm done . With that project anyway :-/.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

This news keeps getting better all the time! Congrats again all.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about me, Brian. You guys (esp. Mindy) have all done plenty for me over the years.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I just gotta get Jon to sign my copy!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Now I just gotta get Jon to sign my copy!
    I was going to say the same thing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 890 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 ... LastLast