Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 890 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

I assume most of you would be okay if the schedule for THE SHINING is pushed back by two weeks because we're adding a bonus section of deleted material including the complete text of "After the Play," but I thought I'd better ask just in case. You know what happens when you assume, right?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I assume most of you would be okay if the schedule for THE SHINING is pushed back by two weeks because we're adding a bonus section of deleted material including the complete text of "After the Play," but I thought I'd better ask just in case. You know what happens when you assume, right?

Brian
    No Brian, why would I want extras/bonus material. You guys are so selfish! I want my book on time!!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Brian
    You just made me so happy Brian!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I can wait for a whole year if needed!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Posted over on my collection thread, Tim .
    Yep, that is one killer edition my friend! An absolutely stunning book! Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks, brother! That it is. Kudos again to the CD Team.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Brian
    No deadlines, only headlines.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    I'm still looking for the CD edition of the fireman, with the slipcase. ��
    I believe somewhere up thread, Dan (from CD) stated it'd be awhile due to trying to get 'Salem out the door first. Also, slipcases are probably still in production.
    Yep. I'm hoping we'll be completely done with Salem's Lot this week (remarques and all) and shipping The Fireman to anyone who just ordered the book next week. The slipcase will still be a little while yet, the book only just came out and it takes a minimum of 5 weeks to have a slipcase produced. Brian should have a better idea than I do of when that'll be done.
    10 to 12 weeks for slipcases from the time we get a finished book. I'm approving the hot foil stamping design today, so August is looking very likely for THE FIREMAN slipcases!

Brian
    I must have ordered one with the book after all. I got the production notice today .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I'm placing the final order for THE FIREMAN slipcase today if anyone wants to get an order in real quick:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES044

Brian
    Thanks for putting this back up, Brian! I ordered an additional two hoping they'll also fit the UKs. If not, oh well. Boy Scout rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Brian
    Ha! It won't take that long.

HUGE thanks go out to Jon for discovering what he had and then offering to help us get the text we needed in time! He deserves a round of applause because this wouldn't be happening in time for our edition without him.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Woohoo!! What they all said! Boom!! CD goes yard in the bottom of the 9th, again! WTG guys! And a huge hats off to Jon (jonp) for his part in all this. He should be getting crazy mad rep from us all!!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian
    Woohoo!! What they all said! Boom!! CD goes yard in the bottom of the 9th, again! WTG guys! And a huge hats off to Jon (jonp) for his part in all this. He should be getting crazy mad rep from us all!!
    Seconded!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

HUGE thanks go out to Jon for discovering what he had and then offering to help us get the text we needed in time! He deserves a round of applause because this wouldn't be happening in time for our edition without him.

Brian
    Definitely huge thanks to Jon, who is a team player of the highest order deserving of supreme accolades; may many drinks be toasted in his name.

I assume (but not trying to pry into the secret inner workings) that some thanks go to SK for allowing this as well?

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Wow... Brian that is awesome...
    Thank you and Jon...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And now I know that I should have got a copy !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool (x)infinity!!!!!!

Cemetery Dance related.....did anyone else get the email from Veryfinebooks.com that is selling the GIFT edition of Cemetery Dance's 'Salem Lot' for $250.00? I always wonder if anyone has EVER gotten a good deal from Veryexpensivebooks.com!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I saw one (SL GE, shrink-wrapped, unopened) for $200 at a book fair yesterday. I think interested parties are going to have to wait a bit for prices on these to go down...

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    This is so awesome!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Cool (x)infinity!!!!!!

Cemetery Dance related.....did anyone else get the email from Veryfinebooks.com that is selling the GIFT edition of Cemetery Dance's 'Salem Lot' for $250.00? I always wonder if anyone has EVER gotten a good deal from Veryexpensivebooks.com!
    Yea, I got that email earlier as well. He once offered to sell me two SK red library editions that I was missing for $150 each! Um, going to take a miss. I've since found one (for about $20) but still on the hunt for the other. @ veryexpensivebooks.com

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Brian
    Ha! It won't take that long.

Brian
    Oh and we might want to spread a little jam on Mr. BJF's toast as well. I have!! Don't get none on ya, brother!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    And now I know that I should have got a copy !
    True... this is what makes it even more special...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Cool (x)infinity!!!!!!

Yea, I got that email earlier as well. He once offered to sell me two SK red library editions that I was missing for $150 each! Um, going to take a miss. I've since found one (for about $20) but still on the hunt for the other. @ veryexpensivebooks.com

Holy crap! I've seen those red books at Half Price Books for around 5 or 10 bucks apiece.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work CD and thanks Jon. My copies are already ordered via PS Publishing. Looking forward to this one

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian

This is fantastic news. Kudos to Jon and CD for making the effort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 890 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast