Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 890 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,575 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Fingers crossed!!!!
    If you're referring to the latest awesome thing, same here!!!
    I hate the panicked adrenaline those emails bring out of me. HURRY HURRY FASTER FASTER!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

I hate the panicked adrenaline those emails bring out of me. HURRY HURRY FASTER FASTER!!
    I'm just glad that I happened to glance at my email which I don't do all that often after I initially check in the morning.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Fingers crossed!!!!
    If you're referring to the latest awesome thing, same here!!!
    Hahaha! I need a defibrillator STAT!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent my request off within a half hour of receiving the e-mail... really hope I made the deadline!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I presume that CDCC got first crack at these, which is their privilege, but hope that I got in early enough. I'll worry about paying the rent after I get that confirmation email. I got my reply in to CD 12 minutes after they sent.
    WANTED

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got both!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

22 minutes for me...

Country
    Country Flag

OK, Top Ramen and Tap water to drink for me for the next 5 months, but got both! I'm rather excited as this will be my very first (and possibly only Maitz) art that I'll own. (I expect we all know what it is now, and it wasn't marked secret anyway.)

Congratulations to everyone else that got the remarques they wanted, and commiserations if you missed the strangely timed email.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I was away from my computer at precisely the wrong time.

Country
    Country Flag

Did you get an "Out of stock" notice Tommy?
    WANTED

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Not yet but I think it's on it's way.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shit! I only just received the email!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sweating like a fucking pig right now!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Assuming most went for the Maitz 50?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Assuming most went for the Maitz 50?
    I went for both, but considering how late I am to the party.....

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm sending good vibes in your direction and in Mindy's direction that you got yours!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm sending good vibes in your direction and in Mindy's direction that you got yours!
    Thanks man, that's appreciated!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Send good vibes to the Penguins to win game 7 tonight!!!!!!
    I passed on the art, remarque, etc. I spent enough on The Shining with the artist, gift, and folio. Besides, in a sense, I hopefully helped someone else out who wanted one by not taking one.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I presume that CDCC got first crack at these, which is their privilege, but hope that I got in early enough. I'll worry about paying the rent after I get that confirmation email. I got my reply in to CD 12 minutes after they sent.
    The offers in which you guys speak up was offered to all that pre-ordered a copy. Which is pretty much to everyone who ordered considering it's sold out at CD anyway. Good luck all you fiending little collecting addicts!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

To everyone who has already received confirmation from Mindy, how long did you guys have to wait before getting a reply?

I'm watching my inbox like a hawk and it's agonizing!!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave a gift certificate number to pay with and Mindy replied that they would not accept Gift Certificates for this and to respond ASAP with a credit card.

I re-read the initial email and although it references Paypal and credit card, there is no indication you cannot use a GC

I checked the site:

Quote Originally Posted by cemetery dance site
    These Cemetery Dance Gift Certificates are good for essentially any book, magazine, work of art, or other collectible we sell in our online store including books from other publishers, special offers like our famous Grab Bags, and even books by authors such as Stephen King, Peter Straub, William Peter Blatty, Justin Cronin, and many others!

Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase a Gift Certificate. If you use a Gift Certificate to purchase a Gift Certificate, the new code will NOT be issued by the system and you will receive NO Gift Certificate code. Due to the manual work involved to fix the transaction, we will have to charge you a 25% restocking fee on the refund to your original certificate.

Gift Certificates cannot be applied to eBay orders, items we're selling on consignment, and shipping/postage charges.
    Nothing there either (although it does say you CAN use them to purchase artwork and special offers).

Is this a known thing before this time? Did I overlook it somewhere? If I did, then mea culpa, but if I end up missing out because I did not respond with a credit card (which I was not planning to have to use, that is why I got the GCs) quickly enough, I will be highly pissed off.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    To everyone who has already received confirmation from Mindy, how long did you guys have to wait before getting a reply?

I'm watching my inbox like a hawk and it's agonizing!!!!
    I responded about 28 minutes after I got the email, and she replied asking for a CC instead of a GC an hour and 20 minutes later.

Keep in mind it is after 6pm there, she may have gone home for the night. Not sure if she stays when things like this are going on until it slows?

I knew you couldn't use GCs for remarques simply because I tried in the past.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave a gift certificate number to pay with and Mindy replied that they would not accept Gift Certificates for this and to respond ASAP with a credit card.

I re-read the initial email and although it references Paypal and credit card, there is no indication you cannot use a GC

I checked the site:

Quote Originally Posted by cemetery dance site
    These Cemetery Dance Gift Certificates are good for essentially any book, magazine, work of art, or other collectible we sell in our online store including books from other publishers, special offers like our famous Grab Bags, and even books by authors such as Stephen King, Peter Straub, William Peter Blatty, Justin Cronin, and many others!

Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase a Gift Certificate. If you use a Gift Certificate to purchase a Gift Certificate, the new code will NOT be issued by the system and you will receive NO Gift Certificate code. Due to the manual work involved to fix the transaction, we will have to charge you a 25% restocking fee on the refund to your original certificate.

Gift Certificates cannot be applied to eBay orders, items we're selling on consignment, and shipping/postage charges.
    Nothing there either (although it does say you CAN use them to purchase artwork and special offers).

Is this a known thing before this time? Did I overlook it somewhere? If I did, then mea culpa, but if I end up missing out because I did not respond with a credit card (which I was not planning to have to use, that is why I got the GCs) quickly enough, I will be highly pissed off.
    These remarques are a relatively new thing they have been offering (in the last couple of years) I think it makes perfect sense that you can't use the GC for this because it isn't their product they are selling. I'm assuming they are forwarding that remarque money to the artists. It doesn't look like they really mark up the remarque costs so I am assuming most of that goes back to the artist. Probably more of a courtesy to the artists and meeting the demands/wishes of their customers.

I doubt that Maitz is accepting CD GC for payment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 890 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 593 643 ... LastLast