Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 22234

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    My numbered 'Salem's Lot should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Unfortunately, I will not be home until after 8.
    Well, you just gave everyone on here a heads-up of where to go look for one if they can get there before 8!
    LOL, not really. I'm sure my daughter has brought it inside.
    Nuts! I was picturing a "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" style race of SK collectors to your house!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nuts! I was picturing a "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" style race of SK collectors to your house!
    One of the funniest movies I have ever seen! I haven't seen it in years and am not sure how it would hold up today but I remember laughing so hard for so long in the theater I was starting to have pain in my side.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

My numbered 'Salem's Lot should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Unfortunately, I will not be home until after 8.
    Well, you just gave everyone on here a heads-up of where to go look for one if they can get there before 8!
    LOL, not really. I'm sure my daughter has brought it inside.

Brian
    Still can, best offer gets the daughter to give it up and claim she never saw it!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I was picturing a "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" style race of SK collectors to your house!

Brian
    Ah, truly a fine bit of cinematic magic.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    One of the funniest movies I have ever seen! I haven't seen it in years and am not sure how it would hold up today but I remember laughing so hard for so long in the theater I was starting to have pain in my side.
    And I remember fondly the MAD magazine satire: It's a World, World, World, World Mad.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Made it to the post office and back!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Received my 'SALEM'S LOT AEs today. I've got to say, in all honesty, that this is one of the best-looking books I have ever seen. Brian & Team, kudos on a job Very Well Done.
    Nice!! These are arriving quickly. Mine hasn't shipped yet but I'm looking forward into getting it in my hands. These are great books.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They are quite stunning!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see some of the Palumbo remarques!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I met my family for dinner. Asked if she brought in any packages. Of course she said "no". If anyone wants my address send me a PM. You have 3 hours to beat me home.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I met my family for dinner. Asked if she brought in any packages. Of course she said "no". If anyone wants my address send me a PM. You have 3 hours to beat me home.
    I'm already there. LOL!

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I'll mow your lawn while I'm at it so it won't be a total loss for you.....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I can't wait to see some of the Palumbo remarques!
    Me too! I'm waiting for my shipping notification - I think Brian had said that they ship the remarques last 'tho...

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I'm already there. LOL!
    Quick jump over the pond! At least tell me it matches the rest of my set. If so, I'll let you know when I go on vacation if you want to get the rest.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Love it! Certainly a great production. Also opened a package from Sub Press with the signed trade edition of Freedom of the Mask. And anther with a mint signed ARC of The City of Mirrors. A great day!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

PM sent

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need to keep back track of all my CD orders. Just got a shipping notification for a book that I thought I was still debating on buying. Apparently I already decided - last October!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I haven't even got my gift edition and some are receiving their s/l?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Is yours remarqued? If not, send Dan an email at danhocker@cemeterydance.com and he'll check on your order for you!

Brian

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Is yours remarqued? If not, send Dan an email at danhocker@cemeterydance.com and he'll check on your order for you!

Brian
    Thanks Brian will do!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    And they are gone
    PS Publishing still have some of both gift and AE available.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look amazing! Can't wait to get mine!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, they look great. I am most pumped for the Stand though! Brian... is it fair to say.. this will be your largest King book limited yet if not the largest ever?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yep, they look great. I am most pumped for the Stand though! Brian... is it fair to say.. this will be your largest King book limited yet if not the largest ever?
    It will definitely not be the SMALLEST one, I'm sure of that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast