Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 890 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 13,451 to 13,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Now we can get Lot Guy's son to do association signatures.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I hope that when orders are placed for your books through PS, you guys are still making on the purchase? I would always want to support CD directly, but ended up purchasing Shining gift edition through PS as it worked out to $160nzd vs $250nzd with the UK shipping vs USPS shipping.

I still love you guys so don't hate me for using the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I would always want to support CD directly, but ended up purchasing Shining gift edition through PS as it worked out to $160nzd vs $250nzd with the UK shipping vs USPS shipping.
    I would have, too!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    both Shining editions also now at PS: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-sh...nce-3946-p.asp
    Not overly impressed by the artwork shown (particularly the Danny Torrence) but it is The Shining.
    FYI, Maitz used Lot Guy's (Matt) son for the Danny image. Matt took his son to Maitz and Don spent quite a bit of time gathering some pics to get the image right (in his mind).
    Wow, that's really cool!
    Concur!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the art for The Shining! Nice job Don.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW - Any news on Gone Girl lettered?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    BTW - Any news on Gone Girl lettered?
    Still waiting on the traycases, but I should have news this summer!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

The 'Salem's Lot Numbered Artist Edition traycases:

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look the absolute business!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome. Does that mean these will be shipping at the end of the month?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    That is awesome. Does that mean these will be shipping at the end of the month?
    I believe I got my shipping notice today
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got a notice today for my numbered edition!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The 'Salem's Lot Numbered Artist Edition traycases:

Brian
    That is a beautiful sight

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So beautiful!!!! I cannot wait... but I will!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

Dan
    You think you have a choice, Dan??

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any idea when the signed edition of The Fireman will be shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    I believe Dan's helpers have been busy putting the bookplates in, but he'll have a better idea of when they'll actually go out the door!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

They'll ship as soon as we're done with Salem's Lot. So probably another week or two.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

Dan
    You think you have a choice, Dan??

sk
    I like to imagine I have control...

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe Dan's helpers have been busy putting the bookplates in, but he'll have a better idea of when they'll actually go out the door!
    Are you going to place some of the bookplates upside down?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, that's only for customers living in Australia and New Zealand....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Or Canada. Some of the members have found books where the tipped in signature pages were placed upside down.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The map of 'Salem's Lot was reportedly placed upside down in a GE of said book. I'd say roll with it and call it a variant
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Or Canada. Some of the members have found books where the tipped in signature pages were placed upside down.
    I've actually only heard of one instance of this so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 890 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 589 639 ... LastLast