Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 891 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 634 ... LastLast
Results 13,326 to 13,350 of 22252

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes please post more and any chance of a sneak peak if anything is ready for The Stand?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Yes please post more and any chance of a sneak peak if anything is ready for The Stand?
    +11111111111111111111111111
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    You know, when the Doubledays were announced, I decided I was not going to buy them and focus my collecting elsewhere. And yet somehow, I have Carrie and 'Salem's Lot on my shelf, and I just ordered The Shining. Interesting how that happens...
    I hope you dig how the set looks on your bookshelf if you end up with all of them! We're trying to create a great set of books. Our goal isn't to "top" previous Limited Editions, as I've noted, but we're hoping this will be a real fun and special set of books when all is said and done.

Brian
    They are gorgeous, Brian. That's why I keep buying them! And I love the art from The Shining. Can't wait to see (and most likely) the rest of them!

I will see what I can do.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    +1, except I can't until I "spread some reputation around" (which just sounds wrong unto itself. lol) This is a big childhood favorite for me as well so it has total sentimental value.
    I click the Rep button on your behalf since I apparently have been spreading it around... ha!

Brian
    Hahaha! Thank you. I see the red light above our heads....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll see if i can post another sketch from Night Shift if there's interest in seeing more. The book enters the design phase next month, so there's still a lot to do before publication, but I think it's going to be beautiful.

Brian
    More interest? Hell, you can have my first born!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

Any idea when PS 'Salem's Lot will be shipping or if you even have them yet?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hey Brian,

We haven't received them yet, so I'll need to drop Pete a line for an update. We haven't talked about those in a while. I can't wait to see them!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hey Brian,

Obviously I'm not Brian, lol but the PS newsletter from today said that the introduction was recently approved and they're now waiting for the artist signed sheets. Looks like we have a bit more of a wait for this.

One more sneak peek at a SKETCH for the artwork for NIGHT SHIFT, but please note it is just an early sketch and the perspective or other elements or even the scene selected could change completely for the final artwork:

Brian

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

One more sneak peek at a SKETCH for the artwork for NIGHT SHIFT, but please note it is just an early sketch and the perspective or other elements or even the scene selected could change completely for the final artwork:

Brian
    Oh my god, this is so amazing. Whether or not they end up in the final product these sketches are a SURE sign that the artwork is going to be brilliant.
    Thank you for sharing!
    P.S. I don't actually have a first born

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Brian
    Oh my god, this is so amazing. Whether or not they end up in the final product these sketches are a SURE sign that the artwork is going to be brilliant.
    Thank you for sharing!
    P.S. I don't actually have a first born
    If the artist didn't work OVER them, I'd love to include both the sketch and the final piece in the Artwork Portfolio, but that's really putting the horse before the cart. Lots to do before then!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brain is the artist one that CD has worked with or has worked on a King work before, or someone newer to the field? I feel like the style seems familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. To me the sketches have a bit of an old school horror comic book feel to it.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Stand is still two books away - surely there isn't anything being done yet on that (other than the planning and signing of contracts)?

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Brain is the artist one that CD has worked with or has worked on a King work before, or someone newer to the field? I feel like the style seems familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. To me the sketches have a bit of an old school horror comic book feel to it.
    They look like Alan M Clark.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The Stand is still two books away - surely there isn't anything being done yet on that (other than the planning and signing of contracts)?
    Pretty sure that some of the art has been completed. Brian posted a prelim last year. I'm guessing he has some art samples already.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Then artist for Night Shift is Mark Stutzman.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I bet Stand sells out fastest... my guess anyways
    I'd agree, Kris. Within 36 hours of public announcement? I predicated 48 for this one (The Shining). Might be close but I think some GEs will still be available beyond that. Not for long though I'd say. The Shining has always been sentimental to me as I'm roughly the same age that Danny would be. I've always felt connected to it in that way. The Stand is my absolute favorite King book so totally stoked for that one. Really looking forward to Pet as well. Such a dark book, can't wait to see the images the artist produce for that one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'd agree, Kris. Within 36 hours of public announcement? I predicated 48 for this one (The Shining). Might be close but I think some GEs will still be available beyond that. Not for long though I'd say. The Shining has always been sentimental to me as I'm roughly the same age that Danny would be. I've always felt connected to it in that way. The Stand is my absolute favorite King book so totally stoked for that one. Really looking forward to Pet as well. Such a dark book, can't wait to see the images the artist produce for that one.
    That is a little aggressive. I don't think The Shining Gift Editions will sell out for another couple of months. There are still a lot of copies left and I think after that initial rush, things probably slow down. It is nice to see that these books are picking up steam though and hopefully each one will become more popular. I think people have seen what CD has done with Carrie and Salem's Lot and know that the rest of the books in the series will be top notch.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Very cool! I feel like that may have been revealed in an e-mail but I must have forgotten. Thanks.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

That is a little aggressive. I don't think The Shining Gift Editions will sell out for another couple of months. There are still a lot of copies left and I think after that initial rush, things probably slow down. It is nice to see that these books are picking up steam though and hopefully each one will become more popular. I think people have seen what CD has done with Carrie and Salem's Lot and know that the rest of the books in the series will be top notch.
    Just got an email from CD saying the gift editions are 77% sold out, lettered sold out and the artist signed ones are 93% sold out. So I got nervous and just ordered the gift edition. Selling out much faster then we both thought.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Just got an email from CD saying the gift editions are 77% sold out, lettered sold out and the artist signed ones are 93% sold out. So I got nervous and just ordered the gift edition. Selling out much faster then we both thought.
    Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades I'd say . The GEs for 'Salem's Lot are already going for $450 or so on eBay .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades I'd say . The GEs for 'Salem's Lot are already going for $450 or so on eBay .
    I will be shocked if a single one sells. Hell I will be selling my Palumbo remarqued copy for less than that. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be shocked if a single one sells. Hell I will be selling my Palumbo remarqued copy for less than that. haha
    To me? Seriously, PM me.

Brian, I see the AE editions going for $450, and even that will drop soon enough I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 891 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 634 ... LastLast