Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 890 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Does that mean we can expect refunds?

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Does that mean we can expect refunds?
    If he doesn't have the books, yes, but I haven't heard back yet.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Now that the actual books for the Salem's Lot gift and artist editions are complete, are you able to share some photos of any of the remarque sheets that Glenn Chadbourne and David Palumbo have created for it?

I'm sure everyone here would love to see a sample of what stunning artwork these remarque sheets contain; and knowing Glenn and David, these remarque sheets are going to be EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Noticed on Subterranean Press's website that they have copies of "Something Wicked This Way Comes" in stock (again) and shipping. Ordered a copy from you last year. Will it be shipping soon?
    Looks like our copies are being shipped to us now!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone get their notification for Bazraar of Bad Dreams? Just came today! Wanted to add the slipcase, black, is great. Also, they are a tad wider then normal. So a true Mylar wrap with paper and plastic will fit nicely inside it. Thanks again CD!!! This better not be a secret hush hush thing I mentioned...............
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Anyone get their notification for Bazraar of Bad Dreams? Just came today! Wanted to add the slipcase, black, is great. Also, they are a tad wider then normal. So a true Mylar wrap with paper and plastic will fit nicely inside it. Thanks again CD!!! This better not be a secret hush hush thing I mentioned...............
    We're trying to hedge just a little bigger from here on out for those who use covers to protect their DJs!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad you like them. We're pretty happy with how they turned out. For anyone who hasn't gotten a notice yet, I'd say we're probably 75% of the way through shipping the slipcases that come with books. We should be done those on Monday, then we have the orders with just the slipcases, and then some remarques. I'd say if all goes according to plan these should all be out the door mid next week.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We're trying to hedge just a little bigger from here on out for those who use covers to protect their DJs!

Brian
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's all I'm saying this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    HA!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My signed trade Bazaar will soon have a new home!

John

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

To Brian/Dan
    Regarding CD #74/75, since it does not say otherwise, is it safe to assume the Limited will be based on the total number ordered? Does this also mean that the order period may be a bit longer than usual? I really thnk I want this, but need to wait a week or so to order.

Unless you think I should not wait.

I guess it's safe to sell blood 3 times in one week.......
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    To Brian/Dan
    Regarding CD #74/75, since it does not say otherwise, is it safe to assume the Limited will be based on the total number ordered? Does this also mean that the order period may be a bit longer than usual? I really thnk I want this, but need to wait a week or so to order.

Unless you think I should not wait.

I guess it's safe to sell blood 3 times in one week.......
    I think it was an oversight on the page, I will check tomorrow!

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol I can't wait to talk about... that.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to mine as well. Hopefully CD has leftovers as I might possible need another.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Now that the actual books for the Salem's Lot gift and artist editions are complete, are you able to share some photos of any of the remarque sheets that Glenn Chadbourne and David Palumbo have created for it?

I'm sure everyone here would love to see a sample of what stunning artwork these remarque sheets contain; and knowing Glenn and David, these remarque sheets are going to be EPIC!!!
    Oops, sorry, I missed this! The actual books are still at the printer, being packed for shipping. There will be 20 pallets worth of books, basically a full truck load, and we have room for about... 18 of them, I think Dan said. The traycases will add even more pallets to the mix, so our warehouse will be a VERY tight fit for a while. Good thing all of these are going right back out the door!

I didn't think to photograph or scan the remarques when they were at the office, but Dan or I will try to snap a few shots if we can when the books get here. Thanks!

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looking forward to mine as well. Hopefully CD has leftovers as I might possible need another.
    I hope so as I missed out on the first shot at them

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They usually have some extras. They'll know once they get all of the orders shipped.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Hey CD guys!
    I went ahead and ordered the CD 74/75 Joe Hill Special (the first step is to admit you have a problem) and was still kinda wondering if you knew yet what the limitation number was going to be.

Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Hey CD guys!
    I went ahead and ordered the CD 74/75 Joe Hill Special (the first step is to admit you have a problem) and was still kinda wondering if you knew yet what the limitation number was going to be.

Thanks!
    I think around 600 copies, but I will ask Richard to confirm!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

If there's any interest in CD mags #8-current with slipcases, PM me. Not sure how to grade mags but most are NF I'd say with the exception #22 which has a pretty good size hole in the front cover. I'm looking to sell the whole lot to one buyer if possible. If not, I'll break 'em up. Thanks!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone out there have a Cemetery Dance Magazine #6 which is volume 2 number 4?
    Looking for that issue...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Just got a shipping notice for something I totally forgot that I was getting (SWAG for joining CDCC6). Had to go through a lot of old emails to figure out why I was getting it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 890 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast