Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 519 of 890 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 619 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,975 of 22234

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I ordered multiple copies (both the gift and the artist edition) but I didn't receive the email.
    WEIRD! If anything, I'd be worried you'd get multiple emails! Can you send me an email at my office email address and I'll kick around the system tomorrow to try to figure out what happened?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Thanks Brian. Have emailed Mindy and waiting for her response. It's hard to send a book back that I ordered more than two years ago, but just thankful the problem can be rectified.
    Yep, sorry again about the problem. Justin in the warehouse is still learning the ropes and he might have either pulled from the wrong pile by accident or overlooked the issue. But Dan will ship you a brand new copy, same number, and then you can send back the bad copy after you receive that shipment. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thanks Brian. Have emailed Mindy and waiting for her response. It's hard to send a book back that I ordered more than two years ago, but just thankful the problem can be rectified.
    Yep, sorry again about the problem. Justin in the warehouse is still learning the ropes and he might have either pulled from the wrong pile by accident or overlooked the issue. But Dan will ship you a brand new copy, same number, and then you can send back the bad copy after you receive that shipment. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Brian

Brian,

Are some of the slipcases tighter than others? Could i request another slipcase? Mine is very TIGHT.

Thanks! Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian
    Brian,

Are some of the slipcases tighter than others? Could i request another slipcase? Mine is very TIGHT.

Thanks! Glen
    Hi Glen,

It's not the slipcases, it's (some) of the books. I'll be posting a full report as soon as I hear back from our slipcase maker. We're working on this, thanks!

Brian

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian!

I was very happy to receive the update on the Special Artist Edition of SALEM'S LOT - I was wondering how I will find out how David Palumbo's remarque for my copy that I paid for is shaping up?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Hi Brian!

I was very happy to receive the update on the Special Artist Edition of SALEM'S LOT - I was wondering how I will find out how David Palumbo's remarque for my copy that I paid for is shaping up?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Dan
    Hey Dan!

They're already in the books, and those copies will ship at essentially the same time as the other copies. (I say essentially because it IS a different "edition" in our order management system for tracking purposes, and the orders for each edition of the book get filled in whatever order Dan in the warehouse determines makes the most sense for the shipping logistics!)

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    All emails received here. Love the endpapers for the AE! This book is going to be a beautiful beast!
    Thanks! I am really, really pleased with how these editions are coming together.

Brian
    Most welcome . This series, once it's all said and done, will be the cream of the crop in many a collectors collection I'd say. Especially the lettereds.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All emails received here. Love the endpapers for the AE! This book is going to be a beautiful beast!
    Thanks! I am really, really pleased with how these editions are coming together.

Brian
    Most welcome . This series, once it's all said and done, will be the cream of the crop in many a collectors collection I'd say. Especially the lettereds.
    You went for the lettereds? NICE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Thank you, Brian. Amazing customer service as always. Congratulations on such a great looking edition!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

A few more photos of 'Salem's Lot... you may need to "reload" or "refresh" your browser if these don't show up correctly!

Brian

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh damn.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very, very impressive.
    So glad I also collect the Artist Editions.
    But so sorry I passed on the lettereds....

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fantastic

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    I may have missed it but any pics of the numbered edition's traycase?
    Still waiting on the final approval copy of that traycase to arrive, but I followed up with our case maker today to see when I would have it. I'll post a photo of the case and the book with the case as soon as he sends me that first finished copy!

Brian
    If that is the same casemaker working on The Twelve, leave the man alone and let him work! lol

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really excited to hear the Palumbo remarques are already done and ready to go. Any chance you took some pics of those to give us samples to drool over??

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Something else I'd love to see-if at all possible: the AE and lettered tray cases.
    We saw the gift slipcase, but..well.....please, Brian??

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Something else I'd love to see-if at all possible: the AE and lettered tray cases.

sk
    I emailed our traycase maker for an update on the Numbered Artist Edition traycase. The Lettered case will be about 90 days out. We need the finished books to make sure it's sized just right due to the spine hubs, so they're preparing everything else in the meantime.

Brian

Default IMPORTANT GONE GIRL SLIPCASE UPDATE

Some of the GONE GIRL books and cases aren't fitting together quite right. Some are "tight" but okay and some are "crazy tight holy cow my slipcase ate my book and won't give it back!"

We're working with our slipcase maker to tweak the remaining cases we have and it will hopefully do the trick for those with case tightness issues.

If your Gone Girl slipcase is too tight, but your book is fine, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with a message along these lines:

"My Gone Girl slipcase is too tight, please send me a replacement per Brian's message." Including your mailing address would be helpful.

Mindy will get you entered into our system for a replacement copy, which Dan will send to you with a return label for the bad case.

If your Gone Girl slipcase is too tight and your book is showing any issues or damage, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with a message along these lines:

"My Gone Girl slipcase is too tight AND my book has problems, please send me a replacement book and case per Brian's message. My book number is ____."

Including your mailing address would be helpful. And PLEASE make sure you include your number. Mindy will get you entered into our system for a replacement BOOK AND CASE of the same number, which Dan will send to you with a return label for the bad book and case.

Thanks!

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the best response to a problem that I've ever seen from a publisher. Hopefully people are appreciative and if their book is replaced, they have the integrity to promptly return the damaged one.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian and Cemetery Dance are a class act.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I completely agree! I'm curious though... How many books are typically set aside to address these types of issues.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    I emailed our traycase maker for an update on the Numbered Artist Edition traycase. The Lettered case will be about 90 days out. We need the finished books to make sure it's sized just right due to the spine hubs, so they're preparing everything else in the meantime.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian, for your quick response!

sk

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed out on Gone Girl, but just wanted to chime in with a kudos to CD for how they handled that issue. Super impressed with how it's being handled.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooohh....
    Why didn't they used the blue letters for both editions?!! They are so beautiful!
    P2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 519 of 890 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 619 ... LastLast