Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 890 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Hey Brian - hope that you all are starting to feel a bit better. Had a quick question - just got notice that Gone Girl is shipping (cannot wait) - if we pre-ordered sharp objects - will you automatically match numbers? Or do we need to send Mindy a message once we get our copy of Gone Girl and see our number?
    I think you'll be emailing Mindy down the road on this set of books for matching numbers, but I'll double-check. (You CAN, of course, email her right away if you want!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian - hope that you all are starting to feel a bit better. Had a quick question - just got notice that Gone Girl is shipping (cannot wait) - if we pre-ordered sharp objects - will you automatically match numbers? Or do we need to send Mindy a message once we get our copy of Gone Girl and see our number?
    When did that go up for sale? I must have missed an email.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian, will the 1st/1st Blockade Billy fit inside of said traycase? Thank!
    I actually have no idea! Dan is still out sick, but maybe he can check for you on Monday?

Brian
    The CD first edition fits very nicely in the Lonely Road Books tray case.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!! Can you say upgrade?! Thanks, Jeff. I probably should have asked around after I'd ask BJF. Appreciate ya stepping up with the info!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's actually a cool idea as you will be able to display the baseball card on the inside of the case.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    It's actually a cool idea as you will be able to display the baseball card on the inside of the case.
    This deal keeps getting better and better all the time! I saw that .

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else having issues trying to use the CDCC coupon code that was issued today?

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me the code and I'll let ya know

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to me kilt, Jeff?!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else having issues trying to use the CDCC coupon code that was issued today?
    Nope. Fortunately (unfortunately?), it worked for me!

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, says good through midnight. Maybe I need to clear cache and redo, quick! I keep getting an error message that it isn't valid.

Country
    Country Flag

, that was close. Now, to just sneak the credit card back into the wife's wallet without waking her........

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a great idea for Blockade Billy Brian. I did the same thing for the Remarqued copy I am snagging

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    That was a great idea for Blockade Billy Brian. I did the same thing for the Remarqued copy I am snagging
    Thanks! And you as well. Only way to go for your Remarque. Did you pick it up on the forum earlier today? I was eyeballing 'em. Really liked the one with the ball cap but got my sights set elsewhere for the time being .

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Thanks! And you as well. Only way to go for your Remarque. Did you pick it up on the forum earlier today? I was eyeballing 'em. Really liked the one with the ball cap but got my sights set elsewhere for the time being .
    yessir!

Country
    Country Flag

Which one did ya go for?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I didn't get an email either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    CD announced GONE GIRL in February 2014 and it pre-sold out pretty quickly after a few emails mentioned it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    CD announced GONE GIRL in February 2014 and it pre-sold out pretty quickly after a few emails mentioned it.
    I think they are talking about the pre order of Sharp Objects. There was a short preorder period offered to certain club members a while back. They don't officially go on pre order yet. As best I can recall. Brian can correct me if I'm wrong.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp Objects is listed on the site. It is available for pre-order to those who purchased Gone Girl. If you didn't order Gone Girl then you have to wait to order.

I didn't see an email notification that it was available to order although I did order Gone Girl.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp Objects is listed on the site. It is available for pre-order to those who purchased Gone Girl. If you didn't order Gone Girl then you have to wait to order.

I didn't see an email notification that it was available to order although I did order Gone Girl.
    The email was sent last October to those who already had GONE GIRL on preorder (not necessarily club members). The email did not mention SHARP OBJECTS in the subject line, only GONE. It discussed SHARP in the body of the notice.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The email was sent last October to those who already had GONE GIRL on preorder (not necessarily club members). The email did not mention SHARP OBJECTS in the subject line, only GONE. It discussed SHARP in the body of the notice.
    Yep, after we showed off the first photo of the GONE GIRL slipcase, I think. We received 40 or 50 emails from collectors who didn't want to wait to get their order secured for the next book, so we sent out that note. No worries to any GONE GIRL customers who missed it, you'll have another chance after GONE GIRL is done shipping and SHARP OBJECTS is deeper in production!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, after we showed off the first photo of the GONE GIRL slipcase, I think. We received 40 or 50 emails from collectors who didn't want to wait to get their order secured for the next book, so we sent out that note. No worries to any GONE GIRL customers who missed it, you'll have another chance after GONE GIRL is done shipping and SHARP OBJECTS is deeper in production!

Brian
    Thanks for the info Brian .

Do you think it will take less than 2 years this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Brian

Depends on how long the author takes to sign the signature sheets. I hope so.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Brian

Depends on how long the author takes to sign the signature sheets. I hope so.

Brian

My slipcase for gone girl is awful tight! Any body else having a similar problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 890 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 ... LastLast