Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 890 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Took advantage of todays special and got the Joe Hill 20th CG anniversary edition. CD's generosity made it very easy to do!
    Now, I can get it signed in May. Win-Win!!!
    Yeah it's one of the best deals they have ever had. Really excited to see what the free gifts are going to be!!
    I bet one is limited edition pork pie hat by Peter Straub!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up the Art Portfolio for Salem's Lot. Can't beat $21!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I didn't even think of that!

Yeah, neither did I -- I was supposed to exclude a couple of things and completely forgot until the note had already sent... Oops...!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower Concordance for me.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of Shivers signed

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is probably an odd question - but I ordered something and used PayPal for the first time with CD.
    The receipt went to the PayPal e-mail address - but that's not the one I have on record. Then went I went into edit to see if it had been changed and the whole form page was blank.
    So - did it change my e-mail and do I have to refill my form or does it just come up blank in edit? (which is strange - I've never had that happen before).

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    This is probably an odd question - but I ordered something and used PayPal for the first time with CD.
    The receipt went to the PayPal e-mail address - but that's not the one I have on record. Then went I went into edit to see if it had been changed and the whole form page was blank.
    So - did it change my e-mail and do I have to refill my form or does it just come up blank in edit? (which is strange - I've never had that happen before).
    Weird stuff! Did you receive an email confirmation from our site at all?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes - it went to the PP e-mail address. I was waiting for the receipt because I read somewhere to wait for the receipt, then reply asking for the number I wanted. So, I did that when I finally realized it went to the other address. On the receipt under the bill to and ship to it had the PP address.
    Really just wondering if it changed my regular e-mail, since when I went in to edit form all the info was blank.
    Just curious; I can just go in and refill out the info form. Thanks Brian.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Took advantage of todays special and got the Joe Hill 20th CG anniversary edition. CD's generosity made it very easy to do!
    Now, I can get it signed in May. Win-Win!!!
    Not sure if you read my post in the PS thread but you'll be disappointed with the slipcase. Good enough to get you through the signing but I'd upgrade to an aftermarket after that. Just my .02 .

I picked up Owen King's We're All in This Together and you guessed it; another slipcase. Never can have to many right?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, neither did I -- I was supposed to exclude a couple of things and completely forgot until the note had already sent... Oops...!

Brian
    Brian, if there was an error and you need to cancel those orders to avoid selling at a loss, I'd have no issue with that. You guys have been good to me in the past so I wouldn't want to be putting you in a position to honour a discount that wasn't intended.

Cheers
    James

Brian
    Brian, if there was an error and you need to cancel those orders to avoid selling at a loss, I'd have no issue with that. You guys have been good to me in the past so I wouldn't want to be putting you in a position to honour a discount that wasn't intended.

Cheers
    James
    Naw, when it's my fault, we just dock the dogs' pay until the accounts balance:

Seriously, though, no worries! I forgot and you got a deal, it's cool!

Best,
    Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian

Cheers
    James

Very nice James! After i read your post, i thought of ordering another one! Entered the order, but couldnt push the button. Did not want to take advantage! Great deal!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've said it before and will say it again. Love the dogs!

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian

Cheers
    James
    Naw, when it's my fault, we just dock the dogs' pay until the accounts balance:

Seriously, though, no worries! I forgot and you got a deal, it's cool!

Best,
    Brian
    Poor dogs! I will send a bag of beggin strips to compensate. Not their fault!!!

Bev's new essay about Pet Sematary has been posted:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...y-bev-vincent/

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben Nincent?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Ben Nincent?
    Oops, I meant Ven Bincent!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Ben Nincent?
    Oops, I meant Ven Bincent!
    OR: That's what happens when I let the dogs do the posting!

Take your pick, ha!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I've said it before and will say it again. Love the dogs!
    Agree! Great looking gang. Although they look none-to-happy about the pay cut

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE

GREAT SALE!

TOO BAD I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT!

I LOSE!

lol

(And i needed a salem's lot portfolio too)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Take your pick, ha!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just so snakebit with Cemetery Dance... lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Take your pick, ha!
    Well, this pretty much wins my entire day. The use of a GSP really sealed the deal, too!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I really those dogs

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 890 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast