Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 889 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Of course, if you're going to use the map to go for a Sunday drive, I don't recommend staying in town after dark! Brian
    Some dude wrote a story about this place back in the '70s. According to him, the place ended up full of vampires via some old guy by the name of Barlow I believe. Probably just an urban legend, old wives tale, etc. Still, kinda makes ya wonder.......

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Of course, if you're going to use the map to go for a Sunday drive, I don't recommend staying in town after dark! Brian
    Some dude wrote a story about this place back in the '70s. According to him, the place ended up full of vampires via some old guy by the name of Barlow I believe. Probably just an urban legend, old wives tale, etc. Still, kinda makes ya wonder.......
    That sounds like an awesome story, I'll have to read it sometime.

So you say this dude wrote the story back in the 70's.... Do you know if he has written any other books? He sounds like he has quite the imagination on him. I love vampire stories me!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I was about 10 years old when it happened, but as you can see from my Location, i only live about 20 miles from The Lot. I grew up hearing all the stories that the Old-Timers were willing to tell, and as far as I know, it is all true. Of course, we Mainers have been known to...stretch the truth a wee bit when it come to folk from away.....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That sounds like an awesome story, I'll have to read it sometime.

So you say this dude wrote the story back in the 70's.... Do you know if he has written any other books? He sounds like he has quite the imagination on him. I love vampire stories me!
    Hell of an imagination this guy. Stephen King something or other. People post about him here all the time and stuff related to him. Huge cult following I reckon. Has written a ton of books. Nearly all are pretty damn good! Definitely recommend ya pick up a copy or two of his work. I'd steer clear of Maine though for the most part. That place is like a shit storm on fire most of the time! Again, according to this King fella anyway.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I was about 10 years old when it happened, but as you can see from my Location, i only live about 20 miles from The Lot. I grew up hearing all the stories that the Old-Timers were willing to tell, and as far as I know, it is all true. Of course, we Mainers have been known to...stretch the truth a wee bit when it come to folk from away.....
    I was only a pup when the incident took place but I read about it later in high school. Been reading this guy every since .

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New season of comic book men started again - and Bryan is still sporting his CD t-shirt. Did you guys send him a crate of these?

New updates (with new photos!) about 'SALEM'S LOT and our aftermarket slipcase for THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS will be going out today to those who preordered these items from us!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can't wait to see the updates. And the Carrie portfolio ship notice.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

The remarque Carrie portfolios are shipping now.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

When I ordered the art portfolios, I failed to mention that I would like the ones that match my number in the books. Because I'm an idiot.

I received CARRIE art portfolio #180. I would prefer #196. Did anyone here receive #196? If so, I would like to trade limitation pages if you're amenable. (Simpler than exchanging the entire portfolio, I would think, but I'm flexible.) Of course, I would cover all expenses. Please let me know. Thank you.

(I've fixed the issue with Mindy at CD going forward.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi All,

When I ordered the art portfolios, I failed to mention that I would like the ones that match my number in the books. Because I'm an idiot.

I received CARRIE art portfolio #180. I would prefer #196. Did anyone here receive #196? If so, I would like to trade limitation pages if you're amenable. (Simpler than exchanging the entire portfolio, I would think, but I'm flexible.) Of course, I would cover all expenses. Please let me know. Thank you.

That sucks. I thought they automatically matched numbers? I hope it works out for you mate.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Hi All,

That sucks. I thought they automatically matched numbers? I hope it works out for you mate.
    Thanks. No, they don't. I ordered late one night and received the portfolio shipping notice the very next day. Then I realized I hadn't followed up regarding my specific number request.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

I'll double check mine for ya later this evening/early tomorrow morning, Patrick when I get back to the house. I'm pretty sure I got mine to match but I'll check all the same. Never hurts and good luck!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We matched numbers automatically for the preorders, but it sounds like Patrick ordered once they where instock. Once shipping of the preorders is over, it becomes drastically harder to match the numbers because there are a lot of people who either A don't care about matching numbers or B only order a gift edition so they don't have a number to match. So for anyone who's worried about matching numbers in the future, make sure you preorder, because we can't make any promises if you wait for them to be in stock.

THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS slipcase:

Our slipcase maker has sent us the approval slipcase for this product, and we have confirmed the stamping is correct and it fits the book perfectly. Our slipcase maker will now finish assembling the cases and we expect them to ship to us in March.

You can see a photo of this finished approval slipcase here:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

'SALEM’S LOT by Stephen King Update:

We’ve received the “approval” slipcase for the Gift Edition, and now we’re just waiting on the first finished copy of the book, so we can confirm the case fits properly. Once we have that first book, and we approve the fit, our slipcase maker will finish assembling the cases and then ship them to our printer, who will begin the slipcasing and shrinkwrapping process.

Here is a photo of this approval slipcase in case you are curious what the Gift Edition slipcase will look like:

Brian

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    When all i really want is GONE GIRL.
    Soon! We'll send out an update on that one next week, I think.

Brian
    Brian - any updates ? Thanks

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Brian

I dont want to see the signature, but please tell me she did a nice job! i appreciate when an author actually takes time to sign their name instead of scribbling. Michael Connelly is one of my favorite authors but he signs like a 3 year old!

Brian
    That'll be my final production update for the day, just working on a few quick photos now!

Brian

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'SALEM’S LOT by Stephen King Update:

We’ve received the “approval” slipcase for the Gift Edition, and now we’re just waiting on the first finished copy of the book, so we can confirm the case fits properly. Once we have that first book, and we approve the fit, our slipcase maker will finish assembling the cases and then ship them to our printer, who will begin the slipcasing and shrinkwrapping process.

Here is a photo of this approval slipcase in case you are curious what the Gift Edition slipcase will look like:

Brian
    Nice work Brian / CD team - looks great. Looking forward to the traycase

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase looks good. Looking forward to receiving these editions. The Carrie's need some pals on the shelves.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we know how many illustrations will be in the CD limited edition of SALEM'S LOT ? Thanks.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do we know how many illustrations will be in the CD limited edition of SALEM'S LOT ? Thanks.
    6, I believe, plus the signature sheet/limitation sheet artwork.

Brian

Brian
    I dont want to see the signature, but please tell me she did a nice job! i appreciate when an author actually takes time to sign their name instead of scribbling. Michael Connelly is one of my favorite authors but he signs like a 3 year old!

Brian

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, thanks for the clarification. That was definitely the case in my situation.

Brian, those cases look great, and I like the GONE GIRL limitation page. It's different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 889 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast