Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 889 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, you can't get the order page up for The Shining up fast enough.....

"Jack Attacks" - Original Cover Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

"Under the Overlook" - Original Interior Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

"Danny in Room 217" - Original Interior Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hells Bells! Where did you get your mitts on these pics! Awesome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to have that first one hanging up on the wall....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Hells Bells! Where did you get your mitts on these pics! Awesome!
    From some guy named Don Maitz...

Country
    Country Flag

All of these inside contacts you guys have.....unreal.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He owns those mate. They are friggin amazing... Period.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Very nice Shining art!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    If only I could convince the person who bought the original painting for the Gift Edition cover to start posting here. I think I'd win some kind of special membership award...!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

By the way, I absolutely LOVE the frame on these.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim, the original art for The Shining is simply stunning. Congratulations on these amazing pieces of art.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    If only I could convince the person who bought the original painting for the Gift Edition cover to start posting here. I think I'd win some kind of special membership award...!

Brian
    Did the man Himself buy it????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simply amazing!!! Every time I see or read anything associated with The Shining (the book that is) it makes me hate the movie all that much more! You guys hit a home run times 10 Brian with this one if the book will look as half as good as the art. The Haven Fountain would hit a gold mine with those bad boys up on the block .

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Once that book with artwork like that comes out? MINE.

Incredible art. Really no other way to describe it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    Yup. Once that book with artwork like that comes out? MINE.

Incredible art. Really no other way to describe it.
    Concur! Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble with Brian but I'll say, in times like these, it pays to be a member of the CDCC .

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Did the man Himself buy it????
    Or Darabont?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King owns the Original Art for the Gift Edition cover.

It is Don's rendition of the Overlook Hotel. Pics of it can be found up thread.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

"Jack Attacks" - Original Cover Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

"Under the Overlook" - Original Interior Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

"Danny in Room 217" - Original Interior Artwork for Cemetery Dance Publication of The Shining

Sweet!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Stephen King owns the Original Art for the Gift Edition cover.

It is Don's rendition of the Overlook Hotel. Pics of it can be found up thread.

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those paintings are absolutely stunning!!! Don Maitz is the MAN!!!

CD are certainly going full throttle with these Artist Editions! The more artwork I see, the more I'm glad that I jumped on them right from the very start!

Fucking AWESOME is all I can say!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just came across this awesome picture over on the CD forum and thought that I would share it here...

Glenn Chadbourne has created a map of Jurusalem's Lot for the Artist Edition and it is absolutely stunning! The attention to detail is phenomenal!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Sensational! I was nervous at the time, but I ponied up for the entire AE and pre paid the post too. Bloody glad I did. The exchange rate has fallen through the floor, and the postage has gone the other way...I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on this.....pumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I just came across this awesome picture over on the CD forum and thought that I would share it here...

Glenn Chadbourne has created a map of Jurusalem's Lot for the Artist Edition and it is absolutely stunning! The attention to detail is phenomenal!!!!!

A couple of 'Salem's Lot experts gave him notes and feedback, so hopefully it's fairly accurate. Of course, if you're going to use the map to go for a Sunday drive, I don't recommend staying in town after dark!

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...and don't invite anyone into your car or pick up hitchhikers!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    ...and don't invite anyone into your car or pick up hitchhikers!
    But there's this little girl and she's all alone in the snow! We'd better try to help her, right??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 889 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast