Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 890 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 22234

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    CD just blew my mind.
    Totally unexpected I receive a box with the Scribner Black House/Talisman with the custom CD case, and a poster size art print from 'Salem's Lot.
    Soon to be up for auction for our fundraiser.
    Awesome work CD.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, did you sell out of the limited number of remarques? If not, any chance of sending that email to those who ordered portfolios in the last couple days?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Can anyone remember when the AE Carrie were delivered?
    I had one ship 01/12/15 and the other on 01/09/15
    yep, mine shipped 1/15/15, I wonder if the ones shipped in April were the remarqued editions?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brian, did you sell out of the limited number of remarques? If not, any chance of sending that email to those who ordered portfolios in the last couple days?
    We have a few of each left, so we'll be sending a "last chance" note to those who have ordered the portfolios (and have NOT ordered an upgrade) today! So don't panic if you've ordered the upgrade and don't receive a note.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How many times do I need to unsubscribe for it to take? Mindy and I have had words after I received the two grab bags that included books without dust jackets, a beat up four-year-old Swedish paperback, a book with water/moisture damage, and books that someone must've run over with a forklift. Not a single of the "better" items from the email that promoted the grab bags was included. I understand not getting lucky but there must've been a thought process that went into selecting ten books. I didn't yell, I wasn't angry but yes, it was upsetting. I emailed Mindy and asked to be unsubscribed. That was weeks ago. The emails stopped for a week but now I'm still getting them about upgrading my portfolio, the Joe Hill special signed edition that isn't really signed, then the slipcase for new Joe Hill, then the last call for the Joe Hill slipcase.

It's frustrating to get home after being away for a day and a half and there are three emails from a sender I unsubscribed from.

I know, right, Tell me how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    How many times do I need to unsubscribe for it to take? Mindy and I have had words after I received the two grab bags that included books without dust jackets, a beat up four-year-old Swedish paperback, a book with water/moisture damage, and books that someone must've run over with a forklift. Not a single of the "better" items from the email that promoted the grab bags was included. I understand not getting lucky but there must've been a thought process that went into selecting ten books. I didn't yell, I wasn't angry but yes, it was upsetting. I emailed Mindy and asked to be unsubscribed. That was weeks ago. The emails stopped for a week but now I'm still getting them about upgrading my portfolio, the Joe Hill special signed edition that isn't really signed, then the slipcase for new Joe Hill, then the last call for the Joe Hill slipcase.

It's frustrating to get home after being away for a day and a half and there are three emails from a sender I unsubscribed from.

We need your real name and email address for me to look into this. Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

How many times do I need to unsubscribe for it to take?
    Cemetery Dance = Hotel California.

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I found your original email:

"Just received the two grab bags and I'm not quite sure what to think. Most CD books are PC copies. I don't remember seeing any mention of books being PC in the newsletter and I wouldn't have bought them had I known. I don't collect PC books."

Mindy replied:

"We did state several stipulations of what you might receive… this was a HIGHLY discounted grab bag. Here is the sales copy for your review. It was a really wide open grab bag:
    <SNIP>
    We will be using both real numbers and PCs for these books, and everyone won't get something from every category above, of course, but we think you'll be very pleased with the items we're using..."

You replied: "Yeah, it was such a wide grab bag that none of better books were included but books without dust jackets (2 of them) and scrunched corners (fangoria) were. Lucky me, I also received a signed Ketchum book with water/moisture damaged end sheets. Please unsubscribe me from the list."

At that point, Mindy wrote you back for more information about the water damage because we didn't use any water damaged books on purpose, of course. Why would we? And she also asked you about the "no DJ" books because what we've found is that some people didn't realize they had gotten our New Deluxe Lettered Editions, which are issued without a DJ. They retail for $175 to $350.

If you received water damaged books, we would have liked to see photos, so we could get you replacement items ASAP. If you received a Deluxe Lettered Edition and didn't know the value, we would have liked to inform you about these editions. (If you received a Limited Edition with no DJ for some reason and it should have had one, Dan would have been happy to send you a DJ.)

The Swedish paperback was a joke bonus item. We used review copies and other oddities to fill out the box once we topped the promised dollar value IF there was room to squeeze something in. One guy received a romance novel -- his wife was thrilled he finally got something she would like!

After Mindy replied to you for more information, she honored your request and marked you as "No Mail" in our order management system, which should have removed you from sales solicitations but left you on the list for production updates and shipping notifications.

But she forgot to email me that you needed removed from the main mailing list. I've done so now.

If you would like to reply to her email and discuss the Grab Bag and answer her questions, we'd be happy to continue helping you to receive a satisfactory resolution to your order.

Best,
    Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I am one cranky fucker who's tired of snow, snow, snow. I haven't received any further emails from Mindy after my last one asking to be unsubscribed so I didn't see any inquiries about missing DJs or anything else. Maybe they're in her draft folder? Dunno. Both the jacketless books (one was Terry Brooks, other Del James) and Ketchum are at the local Goodwill. I couldn't sell them to any local used book stores.

Anyways, now that I'm off the list I'll turn my Frustration button off. Thanks for looking into this. No resolution needed; I've been a customer for years and will be again. This was a frustrating experience, that's all.

I am one cranky fucker who's tired of snow, snow, snow.
    Aren't we all?

Please do drop me a line if Mindy or I can help you out with this order. We really do want you to be happy with the Grab Bag and it sounds like you got some kind of dud.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I did not get a grab bag! but will there be any more Books to Benefit by Stephen King?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I did not get a grab bag! but will there be any more Books to Benefit by Stephen King?
    I've been talking to an author's agent for about 18 months about a project that would be absolutely awesome -- he has a lot of fans here who would love this book! -- but there are multiple parties involved and getting everyone onboard has proven tough.

I have a pitch for another SK project, but the timing isn't right. But it would be a special edition of my favorite book that has never had a Limited Edition.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I've been talking to an author's agent for about 18 months about a project that would be absolutely awesome -- he has a lot of fans here who would love this book! -- but there are multiple parties involved and getting everyone onboard has proven tough.

I have a pitch for another SK project, but the timing isn't right. But it would be a special edition of my favorite book that has never had a Limited Edition.

Brian

Curiousity peaked! Can you tell me which one? i wont tell anyone!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Just put it in a spoiler tag that reads
    for Roseannebarr's eyes only

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    If it's Needful Things or Different Seasons, I will be down for a Lettered Edition all the way!!!!!

I will probably have to sell an arm or a kidney (probably both) to afford it, but what the hell - you only live once right? LOL!

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Brian

Just put it in a spoiler tag that reads
    for Roseannebarr's eyes only
    That spoiler made me laugh at loud. rediculous!!!

Brian

Sure, no problem! <whispers across the Internet>

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    If it's Needful Things or Different Seasons, I will be down for a Lettered Edition all the way!!!!!
    I'm so surprised that we haven't seen a really cool Needful Things limited. I'm imagining a Traycase with a compartment for some random piece of bric-a-brac a la Leland Gaunt. All of those little trinkets would be kind of like the cancelled Regulator checks. Could be very fun! That on top of the amazing printed book that you do would be a pretty special edition.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure, no problem! <whispers across the Internet>

Needful Things you say? That's an excellent choice, my friend!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I'm so surprised that we haven't seen a really cool Needful Things limited. I'm imagining a Traycase with a compartment for some random piece of bric-a-brac a la Leland Gaunt. All of those little trinkets would be kind of like the cancelled Regulator checks. Could be very fun! That on top of the amazing printed book that you do would be a pretty special edition.
    The iconic 'Sandy Koufax' baseball card would be an awesome piece of bric-a-brac.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    We have a few of each left, so we'll be sending a "last chance" note to those who have ordered the portfolios (and have NOT ordered an upgrade) today! So don't panic if you've ordered the upgrade and don't receive a note.

Brian
    To close the loop on this, Brian: I heard from Mindy this morning and I ordered an original artwork companion piece by David P. for my artwork portfolio and received confirmation. As always in my experience, Mindy is on top of things. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this one in today; Glenn's artwork lends itself very well to this book.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

I was really pleased with how that one turned out. There's even a "secret" bonus story we added since the book was in production for longer than we had planned, but it isn't listed anywhere, so it's hopefully a nice surprise when you get there.

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

I was really pleased with how that one turned out. There's even a "secret" bonus story we added since the book was in production for longer than we had planned, but it isn't listed anywhere, so it's hopefully a nice surprise when you get there.

Brian
    I really like it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My copies on the way too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 890 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast