Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 890 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The email was sent to a specific group. If you didn't get it, then you are not a part of that group.
    Yeah that's what I thought, I got it, but a day later than everyone else lol

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

People already selling the first portion of the grab bag on eBay - makes me even more mad I didn't get one.
    This is actually the first time I've considered immediately selling something that I bought, only because I don't really need the dust jackets and they'll just be in a tube in a storage room taking up space; but the uncut Doctor Sleep sheet and Salem's Lot print aren't going anywhere!

Am the only one left that has not received there Dark Man Port? lol
    Yes, probably!

The rest should be leaving with the post office this morning. They should have left yesterday actually as they where packed and ready to go, but unfortunately in the scramble that was the end of the day on Monday I forgot to schedule the pickup.
    Thx for the update Dan, looking forward to the TSSKSCGB treasure trove!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought, I got it, but a day later than everyone else lol
    Since you got the email and it's obvious you were part of the group, perhaps it got stuck in your email service. I know in Outlook it has a date stamp for sent and received, if you can see that you can probably tell if it was delayed somewhere in the interwebs.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Send me an email with your order information and I'll look into it for you. We should have shipped them all at this point, unless your order is stuck for some reason or another.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two Cemetery Dance magazine are show in picture of a movie :
    >>> http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/776...#axzz39jP2yaBR

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yes
    LOOOL yep your right... a little glitch Mindy said. Sitting there in the warehouse. Sending now she said! Glad I said something
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes
    LOOOL yep your right... a little glitch Mindy said. Sitting there in the warehouse. Sending now she said! Glad I said something
    I had to email Mindy last week about mine. They had a glitch that caused a disconnect it seems.

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I had to email Mindy last week about mine. They had a glitch that caused a disconnect it seems.
    If you see everyone else getting their orders of the same item you ordered and you haven't received a shipping notice, always go directly to emailing Mindy because orders getting stuck is always possible, it happened to me a while back.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The rest should be leaving with the post office this morning. They should have left yesterday actually as they where packed and ready to go, but unfortunately in the scramble that was the end of the day on Monday I forgot to schedule the pickup.
    Am I to read this as we have shipped out all of the secret grab bags? I ordered but have not received any shipping notice.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am I to read this as we have shipped out all of the secret grab bags? I ordered but have not received any shipping notice.
    Dan-
    I had the same concern about not having a shipping notice. I email Dan and he replied that mine had shipped but Mindy has been out of the office so the shipping noticed have not gone out. Hopefully that is the same for your order too.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Dan-
    I had the same concern about not having a shipping notice. I email Dan and he replied that mine had shipped but Mindy has been out of the office so the shipping noticed have not gone out. Hopefully that is the same for your order too.
    That would be great! I've actually had items arrive before the shipping notice and didn't realize that this was the reason.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBunny View Post
    If you see everyone else getting their orders of the same item you ordered and you haven't received a shipping notice, always go directly to emailing Mindy because orders getting stuck is always possible, it happened to me a while back.
    I always do. Now that I think about it I better check my list of CD open orders to make sure I didn't miss out on anything already shipped.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Dan or Brian, Has the last of the Doctor Sleep remarqued copies returned and/or are shipping soon?

Country
    Country Flag

I just received my shipping notice!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    TSSKSCGB Item 1A - SK Review Copy $50.00
    TSSKSCGB Item 1B - SK Inter-office Unbound Proof $500.00 (pitter-patter-pitter-patter-pitter-patter)
    TSSKSCGB Item# 3 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option C $225.00
    TSSKSCGB Item #4 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option F $225.00
    I just received my shipping notice for the first part of this deal, and it references "Option C" and "Option F". Does this support the belief that the two books are "Carrie" and "Faithful", or is CD just messing with us?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Dan or Brian, Has the last of the Doctor Sleep remarqued copies returned and/or are shipping soon?
    BUMP

Country
    Country Flag

I just received my shipping notice!!
    And it looks like it will be delivered today!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my shipping notice for the first part of this deal, and it references "Option C" and "Option F". Does this support the belief that the two books are "Carrie" and "Faithful", or is CD just messing with us?
    That occured to me as well. If they are it's very creative. Anyone have an A, B, D, E, or other? Brian, you just funnin' with us?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

BUMP
    Sorry Tommy I was hoping Brian would see it and reply. Everything we have received has shipped though and I know there's a few more to go yet. I'll send him and email and see where we're at with the rest.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never received a shipping notice for my TSSKSCGB, but that’s ok because the tube of art work showed up today. Very cool, it’s the same package as George posted earlier. Can’t wait for the next round of shipments.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with the uncut Doctor Sleep sheet?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Cut it?

BUMP
    Sorry Tommy I was hoping Brian would see it and reply. Everything we have received has shipped though and I know there's a few more to go yet. I'll send him and email and see where we're at with the rest.
    I think there is one more round to send to Erin, but I have to check when she's back in her studio.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Cut it?
    Infidel!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine came today too - same as George's. The uncut sheet was crinkled on one side. As someone who collects movie posters - those are always put in a tight fitting plastic bag beofre putting in a tube. That way the top and bottom don't get messed up and it can be pulled out without touching it. But this shipped with other stuff so...just a thought.
    Is the back side of the uncut sheet from the book? I will admit most everything that comes in nowadays is just put in Excel and then put in boxes for moving. But as a former biologist, I would frame that side!

Don't know what else is coming - but if they wanted to throw in one of those baseball cards to the biggest Red Sox fan here, I wouldn't object.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 890 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast