Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 890 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 776 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Regarding the address given in the latest Early Readers club newsletter, it is Cemetery Dance
    ?
    Maybe he just realized that.
    I thought that there were suspicions that it was by CD, but there was no "proof" or anything. Then at the bottom of the latest newsletter there was the same postal address than CD.
    That's it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Regarding the address given in the latest Early Readers club newsletter, it is Cemetery Dance
    ?
    Maybe he just realized that.
    I thought that there were suspicions that it was by CD, but there was no "proof" or anything. Then at the bottom of the latest newsletter there was the same postal address than CD.
    That's it
    Yeah, it's basically a little something I'm doing for our friends at Scribner.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

While writing the email updates for our Doctor Sleep customers today, I took a moment to post a photo of the Gift Edition slipcase on my blog:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Brian! Of course I have to ask, when will you post pictures of the tray case?

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Very nice, Brian! Of course I have to ask, when will you post pictures of the tray case?
    Probably next week!

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So just guessing, the six color pieces for Dr. Sleep are the the three cover pieces, Abra Stone, the True Knot and the ghost train? And the ones with the train and the dead woman are the fold-out pieces?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    So just guessing, the six color pieces for Dr. Sleep are the the three cover pieces, Abra Stone, the True Knot and the ghost train? And the ones with the train and the dead woman are the fold-out pieces?
    That sounds about right.

Brian

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My signed limited copy of Dark Man that I won on the Cemetery Dance website raffle "Something Dark is Coming" arrived today. Matching #432 to my Dark Tower set.

For those of you that haven’t seen a copy yet, when you open the tray case, the superb jacket by Glenn Chadbourne pops out at you like it's an original painting. It truly is amazing.

Thank you to the team at CD. A very nice production.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Illustrated SK trivia book in the mail yesterday. Solid quality all-around from CD, as always.
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

The Internet is down at the office, but Dan managed to send me a photo of the TRAYCASE for the Limited Edition of Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

You can click on the image I posted on my blog if you want to see a larger version:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...tion-traycase/

Brian

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian...Any word on if there will be extra Dark Man Slipcases? Just wanted to be sure i didn't miss the announcement.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Internet is down at the office, but Dan managed to send me a photo of the TRAYCASE for the Limited Edition of Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

You can click on the image I posted on my blog if you want to see a larger version:

Brian
    Looks great, Brian! I especially like the white. It'll be a nice contrast from the other cases on my bookshelf.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the white as well... I dont think I have a single traycase on my shelf that is white...
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Hey Brian...Any word on if there will be extra Dark Man Slipcases? Just wanted to be sure i didn't miss the announcement.
    Dan will have to double-check, but I don't think there were extras due to the damage that occurred in transit between the slipcase maker and the printer.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    The slipcase and the traycase both look great, I think the white traycase looks particularly sharp! Will the books binding match their respective case? Out of curiosity, looking at the white case, if you were to get a smudge on it somehow is there a preferred way to clean the leather, or leatherette in the case of the gift editions?

Ken

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    The slipcase and the traycase both look great, I think the white traycase looks particularly sharp! Will the books binding match their respective case? Out of curiosity, looking at the white case, if you were to get a smudge on it somehow is there a preferred way to clean the leather, or leatherette in the case of the gift editions?

Ken

I was wondering the same.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question about : "A Good Story and Good Words: The Many Worlds of Stephen King"
    Will it be avaialble as a book, or only as part of the CD pack?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Question about : "A Good Story and Good Words: The Many Worlds of Stephen King"
    Will it be avaialble as a book, or only as part of the CD pack?
    There will be a trade hardcover (probably $50 due to the massive size of the book) and an eBook down the road, too. The Limited Edition will only be printed for the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I may get the ebook then

I may get the ebook then
    It should be a good value!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

J/w any particular recommendations as to what I should get with the new $10 coupon? I was thinking either one issue of the magazine or the two comics (or a combination).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

J/w any particular recommendations as to what I should get with the new $10 coupon? I was thinking either one issue of the magazine or the two comics (or a combination).
    This is a good option if you haven't read The Glass Floor yet:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, ya really can't beat a deal like that ... especially w/free shipping! Thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn't have caught it otherwise.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

This is a good option if you haven't read The Glass Floor yet:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068

Brian
    Thanks, ordered it.

My Collection

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have the Trade + slipcase editions of Dr Sleep started shipping yet? I'm jonesing to read it!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 890 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 776 ... LastLast