Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 890 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone who ordered the grab bag above let me know what you received?
    Thank you
    James

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a mishap with an order that I received from CD yesterday....the details are not important.

What IS important is the response I received from Mindy less than 24 hours after sending my complaint it....and that response was I'M SORRY and WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

No arguments...no endless emails back and forth...just great customer service.

I figure, had things not gone the way I had hoped...I probably would have come in here and bitched about it...so, since things did go the way I had hoped...I feel I owe it to the gang at CD to bring their good customer service to light.

Everybody makes mistakes...it's is the steps taken to correct those mistakes that make all the difference.

Good job CD.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Thank you
    James
    It contained:

Each Grab Bag includes:
    * One copy of the summer issue of Tin House featuring Stephen King's new short story (retail price $12.95) - Tin House Vol 14 # 4.

* One hardcover book by Stephen King that was published by Scribner (retail price $25 to $35) - A fifth printing of The Green Mile hardback.

* One paperback book by Stephen King (retail price $9.99 to $16) - A first printing of the newest paperback Black House w/remainder.

* TWO Stephen King movies on DVD (combined retail price of $20 to $30) - Storm of the Century/Children of the Corn II DVD. Dreamcatcher DVD.

* A trade paperback anthology featuring a Stephen King novella that has not appeared in one of his collections (retail value $15) - He Is Legend

* An oversized hardcover special edition featuring a Stephen King short story and other special features (retail value $75) - Lilja's Library Correction it was Stephen King's Battleground

You also get a $50 coupon for use on a future purchase.

Other than the 5th printing and the remaindered PB I was happy with it.
    Last edited by Br!an; 09-11-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Correct inaccurate information.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool thank you.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Br!an;801408]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Thank you
    James
    My grab back contained
    :
    * One copy of the summer issue of Tin House featuring Stephen King's new short story (retail price $12.95) - Tin House Vol 14 # 4.

* One hardcover book by Stephen King that was published by Scribner (retail price $25 to $35) - A seventh printing of The Green Mile hardback.

* One paperback book by Stephen King (retail price $9.99 to $16) - A first printing of the newest paperback Black House w/remainder.

* TWO Stephen King movies on DVD (combined retail price of $20 to $30) - Storm of the Century DVD. Dreamcatcher DVD

Hardback book The battleground.

You also get a $50 coupon for use on a future purchase.

Mine was not nearly as exciting, my revised list is above.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected.

It was Battleground not Lilja's Library, also it was a He Is Legend paperback anthology.

The Lilja's Library came in the mixed grab bag.

@Roseannebarr; You should have received the trade anthology. It was advertised as being included.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    @Roseannebarr; You should have received the trade anthology. It was advertised as being included.
    Yep, email me if you didn't get something!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yep, email me if you didn't get something!

Brian

I was more jealous that i didn't get the lettered edition of Lilja's Library or more importantly ****** the proof of Doctor Sleep.****** But now i see that Lilja's book was listed in error.

I did use my coupon to join the "early reader's club" and I saved $50!!!! That made the deal worth it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on Doctor Sleep Proof!!!! Pretty Please.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Son's First Modeling Gig

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...ry-dance-gear/

Check him out above sporting the Jack Ketchum "Gorilla In My Room" short story t-shirt. Brian saw Post #6815 and asked if they could use it on the website; I offered to take a better photo.

This one was taken in Erick's room, and yes that's a gorilla in the background behind the pillow (I'd forgotten we had one, he reminded me). I posed it so the look in it's eyes was a little malevolent, I like the contrast between that and Erick's smile ... plus I think it really reflects the story ("His eyes blink at me and I see light in them when he looks away. How he got into my room I'm not exactly sure but I have a feeling he means to stay.").

Erick thinks it's way cool (so you get cool points too Brian).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great photo. The gorilla in the background is a nice touch.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Brian when do you think Dr. Sleep should ship? Any pics of the prototype or book itself yet? I know the Dark Man is due soon any pics of the S/L version?

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Brian when do you think Dr. Sleep should ship? Any pics of the prototype or book itself yet? I know the Dark Man is due soon any pics of the S/L version?
    Doctor Sleep will be arriving right around the end of the month. No pics to post yet, but as soon as we have a finished book and case, we'll post that.

I'll ask Mindy if she can take some photos of The Dark Man Limited Edition and Lettered Edition today. The approval copies look great. I might not be able to post them until this evening or tomorrow, but I'll try to get them posted soon.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Mindy was able to take some photos of The Dark Man this afternoon, but I'm calling it a day at this point. If tomorrow goes a little better than today did, I'll try to get them posted. If not, I'll probably do it over the weekend.

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me know if this works better for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ95o...yer_detailpage

Brian
    That is cool!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say, I want that edition, just for that case, very original, you all are going above and beyond to be different, it's awesome and appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have to say, I want that edition, just for that case, very original, you all are going above and beyond to be different, it's awesome and appreciated
    Thanks! I have photos to post, just need a little time to actually get that done. Hopefully tonight!

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading "Horror Hall of Fame" from the library, it's pretty good.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

I'm still working on the photos of The Dark Man signed editions, and Mindy is going to retake a couple tomorrow, but here are three quick sneak peeks for those who are interested.

The endpapers of the Limited Edition:

The endpapers of the Lettered Edition:

The way we added color in the design:

The color really pops in person.

I'll get the rest done and posted as soon as I can.

Brian

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good so far Brian. Thanks for posting

Now for a totally different type of photo. Here's my hand, post surgery this morning. I just hope there aren't any eyes waiting for me under the bandages:

Country
    Country Flag

Did you mark the right hand with a sharpie before surgery?

They did and everything went smoothly.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

They did and everything went smoothly.

Brian
    Anytime surgery goes smoothly it's a good thing.

Glad to hear it.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any news about both the Dark Tower Compandium and the Complete Concordance Revised?

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Any news about both the Dark Tower Compandium and the Complete Concordance Revised?
    Yep! In today's update, in fact:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 890 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast