Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 890 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 770 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I wouldn't mind paying more for a King porfolio, but also it'd be fine with me to have a portfolio of smaller images (more of the size of The Wastelands, for example) for the same price as IT Porfolio.
    Yes, smaller images like The Wasteland or DADD portfolios would be fine for me, thnk a nice solid folder is important... (when i think about the super sensitive from the SK-DADD Portfolio... not so nice/clever).

Here is our first photo of our slipcase for the paperback edition of Joyland, which should be completed and shipping by the end of the month:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Really want a couple of those Brian, but missed out of the pre-order.
    Please do let us know if there are extras.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Really want a couple of those Brian, but missed out of the pre-order.
    Please do let us know if there are extras.
    Yep, we'll know once they're shipping! Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Here is our first photo of our slipcase for the paperback edition of Joyland, which should be completed and shipping by the end of the month:

Brian
    Looks great Brian. I'd love one too.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it Brian - it really compliments the book!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look great! Glad I pre-ordered it during one of your sales!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully there will be some kind of accident (although minor, maybe just a slight delay of an hour or so) and as a special thank you to your customers Joyland will be signed by the author!!

Can't wait to get mine! Slipcase, that is.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that is a cool looking case. Love the fact it would add some colour to the bookshelf.

Didn't order one though, so once again annoyed at myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hopefully there will be some kind of accident (although minor, maybe just a slight delay of an hour or so) and as a special thank you to your customers Joyland will be signed by the author!!

Can't wait to get mine! Slipcase, that is.
    HA!

I'm sure there will be some extras of the Joyland slipcase if anyone is interested, but we just want to wait for the orders to start shipping to be sure before we sell them -- JUST in case something bad happens in transit from our slipcase maker to us!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure there will be some extras of the Joyland slipcase if anyone is interested, but we just want to wait for the orders to start shipping to be sure before we sell them -- JUST in case something bad happens in transit from our slipcase maker to us!

Brian
    Since I also missed this, what was the price of the slipcase?

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Brian
    $19.95

There's also the chance that we'll only have enough extras to slipcase our extra copies of the 1st Printings we have, but we'll have to see. I'll post a note when we know for sure!

Best,
    Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Brian
    $19.95

There's also the chance that we'll only have enough extras to slipcase our extra copies of the 1st Printings we have, but we'll have to see. I'll post a note when we know for sure!

Best,
    Brian
    $20? Why did I think it was $40? By all means, please throw my hat in the ring for any extra's!!! IMHO a S/C turns a dreaded PB into a HC!!! LOL LOL LOL Please let me know, Brian you extremely learned, handsome and suave kinda guy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks great, Brian. I'd love to buy one if you end up with an extra.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That looks great, Brian. I'd love to buy one if you end up with an extra.
    Too late. I kissed his ass first!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Dan and Dave are starting to pack the SK Grab Bags now and the first ones should go out at the end of the week and the rest next week! Sorry for the delay, we ended up waiting much longer than we expected for the one publisher to ship an item to us, but apparently lightning hit their warehouse and blew out their computers, which set them back just a bit!

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well my slipcased Dark Man book came in from Overlook today. For those wondering, the "free signed plate" is basically a small piece of paper with Glenn's signature and an image from the book. Not complaining as it was free and I didn't pay anymore than I would have elsewhere, so I wasn't ripped off or anything, but I was expecting something a little more.

Still I liked the book and I think Chadbourne's art was great. I ordered the trade from the library just so I can examine it more without being afraid of damaging it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of the trade edition: Brian, do you know if Amazon ACTUALLY has copies? I see it's on their site, but I don't know if they have inventory, or if my order would end up being cancelled.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Speaking of the trade edition: Brian, do you know if Amazon ACTUALLY has copies? I see it's on their site, but I don't know if they have inventory, or if my order would end up being cancelled.
    I believe they ordered copies from one of the book distributors. We don't sell directly to them these days, but they do carry certain titles through other vendors!

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FWIW a number of reviews on Amazon are from "verified purchases" which means that they purchased it from there.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They also are selling the slipcased edition

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Man-I...man+slipocased

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we allowed to post about the new announcement yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Are we allowed to post about the new announcement yet?
    Officially announcing on Monday! We emailed a few groups of customers today based on past orders that seemed relevant to the item, so they'd have the weekend to decide. Thanks!

Brian

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 890 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 770 ... LastLast