Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 890 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'll have to show you guys the photos of how they shipped the original shipment of TIN HOUSE to us. You'll love it.
    We already have the replacement copies, so I figure it's safe to show off these pics:

See the rest here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...orribly-wrong/

Brian
    WOW. Can't believe some have bootprints! What a mess!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    When are the SK grab bags shipping?

I seem to recall it was going to be sometime in July.
    Speaking the Grab Bags, if you want yours to ship in the first batch, just drop Mindy a note via email and let her know I mentioned that we could mark your order to print in the first batch. Her address is: order@cemeterydance.com

Brian
    Done. Thanks.

Darkman is actually the first book I ordered from CD...

several hundred dollars ago.
    Some of the emails from CD used to be marked from Mindy Jarusek, and it got to be a joke in my house. Everytime I got one, I'd yell upstairs from my office: "Hey Mike, got another email from Mindy Jarusek." That would be followed by a groan from the second floor and subsequently lots of money out of the door.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian....is UPS an option on the order page? I have ordered a bunch of stuff but can't remember if thats a shipping option i can choose. I guess if it is, I should start choosing that, i would prefer my stuff be protected as much as possible and if it makes things easier on your end if something bad does occur i am all for that.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Brian....is UPS an option on the order page? I have ordered a bunch of stuff but can't remember if thats a shipping option i can choose. I guess if it is, I should start choosing that, i would prefer my stuff be protected as much as possible and if it makes things easier on your end if something bad does occur i am all for that.
    Yep, for almost all domestic items it will be an option.

And like I said, most of the time, there's absolutely no problem with the USPS in general. Their failure rate for us is about the same as UPS and in both cases that rate is VERY low, all things considered. But for more expensive or hard to replace items, UPS is the better option for a variety of reasons. Most importantly, in my mind, is how superior their tracking seems to be. They've really done a great job for us when they've had to track down something that went astray in transit.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian, that explains it.
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to show you guys the photos of how they shipped the original shipment of TIN HOUSE to us. You'll love it.
    We already have the replacement copies, so I figure it's safe to show off these pics:

See the rest here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...orribly-wrong/

Brian
    Nice!

It amazes me how some people who should know better ship books.

I am glad CD does a better job.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Another tale of shipping gone bad:

The rest of the story is here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...rong-part-two/

Short version: it worked out okay, but just barely!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, you should spoiler mark those scary photos to protect the faint of heart. Now I am going to have nightmares for a week.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brian, you should spoiler mark those scary photos to protect the faint of heart. Now I am going to have nightmares for a week.
    That's part of why I waited until the project was done to post them.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The Dark Man is coming!!! Can't wait

Thank you for ordering from CemeteryDance.com. We thought that you would like to know that your order has shipped

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's part of why I waited until the project was done to post them.

Brian
    If it happened then, it could happen again in the future. If you need to reach me, I'll be in my room, with all the lights on, hiding under the covers.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    The Dark Man is coming!!! Can't wait

Thank you for ordering from CemeteryDance.com. We thought that you would like to know that your order has shipped
    Just got one of these too! Get here soon, Dark Man!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got an email..... More grab bags offered - includes a Lettered edition
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post
    Just got an email..... More grab bags offered - includes a Lettered edition
    Yep, if you're into that sort of thing!

With The Dark Man now here and Doctor Sleep coming in September and a busy fall in the works, we need to clear out some space or get a bigger warehouse.

Best,
    Brian

Something looks different about this copyright page...

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king08

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second printing? HUH?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Something looks different about this copyright page...

Brian
    Second printing... well done!!

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Second printing? HUH?
    The retailers have gone nuts for the book and they haven't even seen the Booklist review that will be running in two weeks. We're holding onto the last copies of the first printing for our direct customers (no worries for anyone who already ordered or who orders from us while our copies last, you WILL get a first printing), but we're well short of the number of copies the retailers suddenly realized they wanted.

So the official publication date is July 30th and we're already headed back for a second printing.

Brian

Although that image of the copyright page looks a lot more blurry now than I thought it did when I uploaded it!

Brian

Edit: There we go, that should be better now.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very good news for you!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great for all of us, too. More demand means his popularity and CDs popularity is still very good. Are you willing to share how many 2nd printings are being made?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Since I'm a completist I'll order a 2nd printing. Is there a way to do this?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hey Brian, congratulations on selling out the first edition, that's awesome!

I had a question about the recently posted Grab Bags, it says there will be no duplications with the Introduction to CD grab bags but what about the first grab bag of the year? The one with I'm Not Sam et al.?
    Thanks,
    Tommy

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Since I'm a completist I'll order a 2nd printing. Is there a way to do this?
    We have added an option to purchase a 2nd printing on the product page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy;792411I had a question about the recently posted Grab Bags, it says there will be no duplications with the Introduction to CD grab bags but what about the first grab bag of the year? The one with [B
    I'm Not Sam[/B] et al.?
    Thanks,
    Tommy
    I can't say for sure on anything other than the most recent Grab Bag because these last two used specific items for the most part. A lot of the previous ones used a lot of different options and we don't know who got what, etc. Sorry!

Brian

Edited: That said, Dan thinks there will be no duplicates based on what we're going to use for these, so there you go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 890 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast