Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 890 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 22247

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would have loved The Exorcist S/L, oh well. Congrats on your stuff.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    My grab bag had a S/L PC slipcased Exorcist 40th edition, Ketchum's signed I'm Not Sam and a few other signed books. I'm happy!
    Congratulations! A FANTASTIC grab bag!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Congrats Ralph!
    Fantastic Grab Bag, ICry4Oy.
    Dan, did you figure out if you won the lottery or not?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Congrats Ralph!
    Not sure, I've been wiring them money and have sent them my social security number, but haven't heard back yet.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Congrats Ralph!
    Not sure, I've been wiring them money and have sent them my social security number, but haven't heard back yet.
    Dan, I won the same lottery and I am still waiting for my money. I had to wire additional funds becuz it got stuck in Quebec courts, but lawyers have been emailing me asking to send even more money to help speed up the process. They tell me it could be any day now. We already pre spent alot of what we won on SK books. I hope it comes soon or else my wife is going to kill me.

And I have this foriegn prince who keeps writing me to help get his family fortune out of his country, as soon as I get my lottery money from up north I have to help that guy and he promises a nice reward!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

And I have this foriegn prince who keeps writing me to help get his family fortune out of his country, as soon as I get my lottery money from up north I have to help that guy and he promises a nice reward!!!
    LOL, he keeps emailing me too. Oh, and seems I am the long lost beneficiary to about a dozen multimillion dollar fortunes in various little known countries. All I have to do to claim my inheritance is provide my social security number and banking information. Very tempting.

Little off topic, sorry.
    CD Rocks (tho I would like to see a 50% off coupon able to be applied to the next King S/L)
    reality continues to ruin my life

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian....I have a remarqued S/L of Doctor Sleep on order.

Can I have my gift edition remarqued instead?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

By the way, I wasn't getting any email notifications about the posts here, congrats to all of the winners. I'm glad so many posters here were able to win something.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian or anyone else that might know is the Slipcased Trade Hardcover Edition of The Dark Man that CD is putting out the same as The Dark Man: An Illustrated Poem (SLIPCASED EDITION)' by Stephen King that Amazon.com is putting out?
    Hopefully there will be a difference.
    Amazon usually lists books issued by CD. Whether they actually get any to sell is another story...
    We have no plans to sell any copies directly to Amazon. They could get copies from a book distributor, though. I'm sure they'll at least get the regular trade edition. It's meant to be available to all readers.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian....I have a remarqued S/L of Doctor Sleep on order.

Can I have my gift edition remarqued instead?
    Depends on which remarque you have on order, but drop Mindy a line and she'll help you out! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

For those ordered the new Joe Hill and/or Owen King book:

All of the books have arrived in our warehouse, but the publishers didn’t pack the books very securely and nearly all of the dust jackets are scuffed or dinged. Replacement dust jackets are on the way and we’ll prepare the books for shipment as soon as the DJs have been replaced.

We’re sorry about the wait, but we knew the original dust jackets wouldn’t be acceptable to our collectors.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

All of the books have arrived in our warehouse, but the publishers didn’t pack the books very securely and nearly all of the dust jackets are scuffed or dinged. Replacement dust jackets are on the way and we’ll prepare the books for shipment as soon as the DJs have been replaced.

We’re sorry about the wait, but we knew the original dust jackets wouldn’t be acceptable to our collectors.

Brian
    Are these the signed copies?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Brian
    Are these the signed copies?
    For Owen King, yep!

Brian

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for taking the time to replace the DJ.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is going above and beyond. Thanks to CD. BTW, both those books DJ's are easily damaged with routine handling. Be careful when you receive your copy.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Aweome win Ralph!

For those lucky enough to have won the choice of either a Trade edition of The Dark Man, or the "Trade Cover" review copy as a consolation prixe for the recent "guess the announcement" competiton, what option did you go for?
    I went with the blue review copy over the slipcased book.
    Are these ARC's? Where's John Hanic to opine and add them to the list?

That's generous of CD to award consolation prizes in addition to the announced prize list. Kudos to CD and congrats to the winners at all levels.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting until I see them. They will be added then.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah big props to CD for that competition and the prizes. I chose to get a review copy, and have purchased the trade edition as well...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I was wondering where my NOS4A2 was! Thanks for the info!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing now have the trade and slipcased trade editions of The Dark Man by CD up on their site. For us within the UK, shipping is £5. £10 overseas.

Trade Edition

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-da...ing-1812-p.asp

Slipcased Trade Edition

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-da...ing-1810-p.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    PS Publishing now have the trade and slipcased trade editions of The Dark Man by CD up on their site. For us within the UK, shipping is £5. £10 overseas.

Trade Edition

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-da...ing-1812-p.asp

Slipcased Trade Edition

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-da...ing-1810-p.asp
    Awesome, thanks for posting the links!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Brian
    I was wondering where my NOS4A2 was! Thanks for the info!
    Yeah, it's actually been a fairly big mess, with A LOT of back and forth about who was responsible for the condition of the books (some of the boxes were ripped open by USP in transit!), but our main goal is getting our customers the books in the best condition possible and we're VERY sorry about the wait!

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's actually been a fairly big mess, with A LOT of back and forth about who was responsible for the condition of the books (some of the boxes were ripped open by USP in transit!), but our main goal is getting our customers the books in the best condition possible and we're VERY sorry about the wait!

Brian
    This sounds like a no brainer. It is the suppliers responsibility to take care of the issue? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Brian
    This sounds like a no brainer. It is the suppliers responsibility to take care of the issue? Right?
    Yeah, basically, especially since we asked them to ship the cartons on a *pallet* so they'd be protected, but they shipped each carton individually via UPS Ground. If you know about how books are shipped from the printer, they are in boxes with almost no packing material, which is FINE if they're packed together on a pallet. But to ship via something like UPS Ground, it's just asking for damage, unfortunately.

The bigger problem is the New York publishers don't seem to produce any extra DJs. They just remainder returned/damaged books. So it's just been complicated.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting information, hard to believe they would ship that way knowing how careless shippers are with packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Brian
    Yeah, basically, especially since we asked them to ship the cartons on a *pallet* so they'd be protected, but they shipped each carton individually via UPS Ground. If you know about how books are shipped from the printer, they are in boxes with almost no packing material, which is FINE if they're packed together on a pallet. But to ship via something like UPS Ground, it's just asking for damage, unfortunately.

The bigger problem is the New York publishers don't seem to produce any extra DJs. They just remainder returned/damaged books. So it's just been complicated.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 890 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast