Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 890 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Limited Edition is 75% sold out.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

What is the release date on this Brian?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    i am sorry that this is probably not the best thread for this info (my apologies to Dan and Brian) - but I figured it would reach the people that want to know - since this will be the most viewed thread today

Overlook now is taking pre-orders for the two anniversary editions of SK (christine and pet sematery) - i think those were the PS publishing editions - so you can save on shipping within the US; that way you can add another $200 to your already expensive monday morning...

http://stephenkingcatalog.com/catalo...on-p-1860.html
    We do have a dedicated thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-PS-Publishing

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I wish they wouldn't even have lettering on the cover.
    Just on the spline would be awesome.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    What about Lettered?

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    What is the release date on this Brian?
    By the end of September is the plan. Signature sheets are on their way to the UK right now, so we're a little ahead of schedule.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    What about Lettered?
    Sold out in 75 minutes!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What about Lettered?
    Sold out in 75 minutes!
    Wow Brian, that is impressive...

CONGRATS to CD!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome !!! Snagged the trifecta for Dr Sleep !!!!
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Must have slept under a rock the past week, had no idea this was coming today. Luckily checked my mail during a break at work, saw message from Tomas at SK Collector first with the announcement and link to CD, panicked for a second but then grabbed a S/L. Thank you Tomas!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just got confirmation from Sub Press that 644 was mine so fingers crossed it's available from CD!

BTW - like I said in the other thread, I like the art for the gift and limited but the fonts don't do anything for me. I'm a graphic designer and maybe that makes me more picky?
    Those used for the Gift Edition are awful, a true word art effort there lol. I see the default price for the gift editions has gone from $75 to $95, with the huge overseas shipping rises the cost of such gift editions has doubled since the last one CD released .

I hoping that PS Publishing will stock it so they can eat some of the shipping costs.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    I see the default price for the gift editions has gone from $75 to $95, with the huge overseas shipping rises the cost of such gift editions has doubled since the last one CD released .

I hoping that PS Publishing will stock it so they can eat some of the shipping costs.
    Still worth every penny. Besides, the Pound is strong. It's a good deal for UK citizens.

Not sure when they'll be listing Doctor Sleep on their website, so I'd recommend emailing Pete now about reserving a copy, just to be safe and get your order locked in!

Brian

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so proud of myself for staying strong: I collect The Dark Tower, and books published by Donald M. Grant. I'm sure I'm in the minority in that I ordered the updated Concordance in a heartbeat, but I'm not interested in Dr. Sleep. That doesn't explain why I keep buying CD Grab Bags, though; I guess I'm just trying to see how many copies of "Pork Pie Hat" I can amass.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like i'm going to be working OT for the next couple weeks. I wasn't expecting this today, but couldn't pass it up. One gift and one S/L.

Country
    Country Flag

S/L #'d status?

What % sell-through? 85%?

S/L #'d status?

Will post an update after the next batch, thanks!

S/L #'d status?

Signed Limited Edition is 89% sold out.

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.........gone by end of day.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just got confirmation from Sub Press that 644 was mine so fingers crossed it's available from CD!

BTW - like I said in the other thread, I like the art for the gift and limited but the fonts don't do anything for me. I'm a graphic designer and maybe that makes me more picky?
    So am I Becca and I agree. (You should be more picky, you have the professional experience to back up your opinion!)

I rarely like small press dust jackets because the typography almost always feels amateurish.
    The limited is probably the best of the bunch, but the '90s grunge font for the title does take it down a notch. The gift edition is the worst one in my opinion, the standard Photoshop bevel effect on King's name kills me.

I ordered the S/L, but my credit card is going to hate me for a couple of months.
    Mark Twain

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm tempted but I promised myself that I would only get SEs for It and The Shining (exceptions if they include additional written content not available elsewhere). Maybe some other books like Let the Right One In if CD were to ever do it.

But the interior art looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I rarely like small press dust jackets because the typography almost always feels amateurish.
    The limited is probably the best of the bunch, but the '90s grunge font for the title does take it down a notch. The gift edition is the worst one in my opinion, the standard Photoshop bevel effect on King's name kills me.
    Kind of agree, I'm admittedly not crazy about Chong's artwork as well. Makes me appreciate how beautiful the cover was for IT.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Limited Edition is 89% sold out.
    and without weeks' worth of advance notice. Impressive!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure when they'll be listing Doctor Sleep on their website, so I'd recommend emailing Pete now about reserving a copy, just to be safe and get your order locked in!

Brian
    Will do Brian, not missing out on this one, still kicking myself for missing out on IT (only CD King Gift Ed I don't have) as I couldn't justify the cost of getting it over here, now it's on eBay for way more than its retail. If you do a new edition of The Stand in the future I won't make the same mistake again.

Limited Edition is 97% sold out.

Signed editions have both sold out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 890 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast