Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 890 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any chance to get First Class on single book orders? I was at the checkout and the price for one book came to $34.59 and there is only Priority.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Is there any chance to get First Class on single book orders? I was at the checkout and the price for one book came to $34.59 and there is only Priority.
    We're working on getting First Class for Non-US orders restored as an option as quickly as possible. The Post Office changed the technical name of that service (and raised the rates!) and the software isn't pulling the data correctly now. It's been the usual mess, but hopefully it will be fixed soon! Sorry about the inconvenience!

Here is a more general update about the postage situation:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...date-jan-2013/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Is anyone else excited about The 40th Anniversary Edition of The Exorcist?!?!?
    Ha, I am! Books are done at the printer and the slipcases will be ready by Valentine's Day! I think collectors are going to be very pleased with how this set turned out.

Latest updates on all LRB projects are here for anyone who is curious:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Could you please give it a try now and let me know if the option is back? Thanks!

Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Could you please give it a try now and let me know if the option is back? Thanks!

Brian
    Yup! Thanks a bunch. The order went through.

Brian
    Yup! Thanks a bunch. The order went through.
    Awesome, thanks for trying again!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I had to come in here to tell you that your blog entry from awhile ago (the one about the student's Blockade Billy paper e-mail) was hysterical! I just read it. I love how she wanted you guys to do MLA citations for her.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Brian, I had to come in here to tell you that your blog entry from awhile ago (the one about the student's Blockade Billy paper e-mail) was hysterical! I just read it. I love how she wanted you guys to do MLA citations for her.
    Yes, I absolutely love that:

"Could you cite these reviews in MLA format with the author of the review, name of article, publishing source, and date of publication or date of when the review was written?"

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections.
    Brian
    Brian, I had a look at the PS Publishing website, but they don't have any of the recently announced books listed. Do they stock all CD titles?

Jason

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections.
    Brian
    Brian, I had a look at the PS Publishing website, but they don't have any of the recently announced books listed. Do they stock all CD titles?

Jason
    Ususally, I think they have a standing order with us. When in doubt just send PS Publishing an email and tell them which books of ours your interested in buying from them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    Brian

Jason
    Yep, they do have a standing order, but I've never actually checked to see how long after our announcements until they list the books -- I will ask!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's good to know Brian, thanks. Will try to keep that in mind.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing newsletter says all the cases for Book of Horrors have to go back to the manufacturer becaused they do not fit.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    PS Publishing newsletter says all the cases for Book of Horrors have to go back to the manufacturer becaused they do not fit.
    Sadly that is the case. If you ordered that edition from us you should have received a email about it. The plant screwed up somewhere as the prototype they sent us fit perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Sadly that is the case. If you ordered that edition from us you should have received a email about it. The plant screwed up somewhere as the prototype they sent us fit perfectly.
    Yes, if you ordered from us and didn't get the email, please email me so I can check your account: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

What makes this worse isn't just that the prototype fit perfectly, but the "pre-shipping approval" copy -- which is supposed to be a random case from the finished run that they overnight to us while they pack up the rest for shipping on a pallet -- also fit perfectly. It's the one I took those photos of the other week. So we have NO idea what happened on their end, but they've said they'll make it right...

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian -

Received Stories from the Plague Years trade paperback today, just wondering if it's actually supposed to be numbered/150 as indicated ... I checked the site, and this isn't listed as one of the two editions.

Thanks!

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hey Brian -

Received Stories from the Plague Years trade paperback today, just wondering if it's actually supposed to be numbered/150 as indicated ... I checked the site, and this isn't listed as one of the two editions.

Thanks!

George
    Wow, I actually missed that ChiZine Publications lowered the print run. I had thought it was going to be 500. But yep, this trade paperback was always meant to be signed and numbered.

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't even notice that it was ChiZine since I ordered it through CD! Didn't remember that at all. Suggestions for getting either a replacement or getting this one numbered?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I didn't even notice that it was ChiZine since I ordered it through CD! Didn't remember that at all. Suggestions for getting either a replacement or getting this one numbered?
    I have already emailed them to find out what number we can tell you to use!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

10am on Monday?...
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by George at C-Springs

I have already emailed them to find out what number we can tell you to use!
    Thanks Brian!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    10am on Monday?...
    Yes, I'm curious also!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As usual I'll be at work at 10AM Monday and probably miss out on whatever it is.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have from now till then to get too sick too work.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I'll ask someone who has a cell phone (which is in reality everyone there but me) to look it up on my break.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 890 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast