Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 705 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Dan!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...tion-traycase/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant Brian, I've been eagerly anticipating this one
    We all float down here!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian - just ordered the painted darkness (slipcased HC edition) from eBay - so it will be my first book of yours to read - cannot wait to get it and give it a read - hopefully it will be the start of a new collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Brian - just ordered the painted darkness (slipcased HC edition) from eBay - so it will be my first book of yours to read - cannot wait to get it and give it a read - hopefully it will be the start of a new collection
    I'm sure you are in for a treat!!! CD does AMAZING work!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Thank you! I hope you like it!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

happy b-day dan.........

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Any news on Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary edition?

Brian....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Brian

I loved the painted darkness. My mother in law read it so fast she missed what i think was an important part of the story. We read it fast to see what was happening!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the Lettered Book of Necon. This was paid for in May 2008.

I checked the production updates for lettered editions, but it is not mentioned.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

Brian
    Is this book numbered, not lettered?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Love the way the image wraps around on the Book of Horrors tray case. Nicely done
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Brian....
    I think we're expecting Floating Dragon to be in soon. I'm not sure exactly when though.

Brian....
    The printer was just about done when they closed for the holiday! They reopen on the 14th, so we'll have the books this month!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Brian
    Is this book numbered, not lettered?
    It is numbered. I believe there are 73 copies for the general public and 27 copies for the contributors and publishers. Exactly 100 copies printed.

We've never done an edition quite like this before, but PS Publishing made the arrangements when they acquired the rights. They designed the book and the signature sheets in the UK. We designed the traycase for the Lettered Edition, we set the specs for the actual production of the books (materials, binding, etc), and we handled all of the printing and production in US. A really fun project for everyone involved.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Any update on the Lettered Book of Necon. This was paid for in May 2008.

I checked the production updates for lettered editions, but it is not mentioned.
    Thanks for asking -- and good timing! This is the next one going to the vendor who made the traycase for A BOOK OF HORRORS. (This style of traycase is a more intensive case to make than our "regular" traycases.)

They take approximately 12 weeks to produce the cases, and they should be starting at the end of this month. So that would be early May for the ship date, most likely, although I have urged them to move faster if they have any flexibility in their schedule (without compromising quality!).

As soon as they've officially started the job, I'll add this title to the Lettered Edition section of the Production Updates page. We're almost there.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Love the way the image wraps around on the Book of Horrors tray case. Nicely done
    Thanks! I believe it's the first time we've done that and I love the look.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

I loved the painted darkness. My mother in law read it so fast she missed what i think was an important part of the story. We read it fast to see what was happening!
    Thank you!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm sure you are in for a treat!!! CD does AMAZING work!!!
    Thank you!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian....
    The printer was just about done when they closed for the holiday! They reopen on the 14th, so we'll have the books this month!

Brian
    Thanks, I look forward to recieving it.

Brian.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone purchase extra copies of floating dragon that they would be willing to sell? I missed the pre-order, but was looking to find a copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful - thank you very much.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Any news on the next SK trade slipcase, if there turns out to be a next one?
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 705 ... LastLast