Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 889 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Just bought the SK chapbook by Vincent and a subscription to Cemetery Dance. Will i get the latest issue with the SK reprint story or does my subscription start with the upcoming unpublished issue? I was hoping to get the SK story. Dont want to read my copy of Startling Mysteries
    Your subscription will start with CD #68, which will ship as soon as the printer actually ships our copies to our warehouse. (Current subscriber copies already shipped out from the printer last week.)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    My Duma Key slipcase arrived yesterday, very happy with it. I gotta ask; what's next?
    Good question. Suggestions?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

These are the cases i need. starting by my #1 preference 1st:

Carrie (make 2 boxes, 1 says signed, the other doesnt)
    Pet Semetary (again, a small foil stamp saying signed)
    Cujo
    the bachman books (for all 4 paperback editions)
    Bag of Bones
    Insomnia
    Danse macabre.

Heck with it, just look at my signed book list and start from the top! Thanks so much for thinking of me.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Just bought the SK chapbook by Vincent and a subscription to Cemetery Dance. Will i get the latest issue with the SK reprint story or does my subscription start with the upcoming unpublished issue? I was hoping to get the SK story. Dont want to read my copy of Startling Mysteries
    Your subscription will start with CD #68, which will ship as soon as the printer actually ships our copies to our warehouse. (Current subscriber copies already shipped out from the printer last week.)

Brian
    #68 is the one i was looking for awesome! thanks!

These are the cases i need. starting by my #1 preference 1st:

Carrie (make 2 boxes, 1 says signed, the other doesnt)
    Pet Semetary (again, a small foil stamp saying signed)
    Cujo
    the bachman books (for all 4 paperback editions)
    Bag of Bones
    Insomnia
    Danse macabre.

Heck with it, just look at my signed book list and start from the top! Thanks so much for thinking of me.
    All good picks.

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My Duma Key slipcase arrived yesterday, very happy with it. I gotta ask; what's next?

Brian
    May not be very popular choice, but the Illustrated edition of 'Salem's Lot could do with a cool case...
    Or a double case for Regulators/Desperation

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Brian
    May not be very popular choice, but the Illustrated edition of 'Salem's Lot could do with a cool case...
    Or a double case for Regulators/Desperation
    I like the idea of a double case for The Regulators/Desperation!

Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any Duma Key slipcases left? I don't know how I missed them.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

It is probably impractical, but I like the idea of 2 Insomnia slipcases; Red & White and White & Red ... but I think I'd buy whatever you guys had made!
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Any Duma Key slipcases left? I don't know how I missed them.
    There will almost certainly be some spares. When we order, we always get a few extra made in case of damage in transit or manufacturing defects, etc. We'll know in about two weeks how many are left -- we just need to wait for the Non-US shipments to reach their destinations.

Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. I'll be a-waitin'.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Brian
    Carrie
    Night Shift
    Shining
    Pet Semetary

And one slipcase to hold the four Bachman paperbacks
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

Brian
    Carrie
    Night Shift
    Shining
    Pet Semetary

And one slipcase to hold the four Bachman paperbacks
    https://www.bookslipcase.com/Home.html

And with art!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure everyone has been wondering, but through the powers of Google, I have discovered that "Femme" is not the first "Nameless Detective" story in which the "Nameless Detective" has a name. Strange, but true.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta ask; what's next?
    Pet Sematary, por favor. I don't think I've ever seen a Pet Sematary case.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Twisted Nadine. A case to hold the four Bachman paperbacks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Along those lines a case for Desperation/Regulators would be cool as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Along those lines a case for Desperation/Regulators would be cool as well.
    Yep, I like the Bachman Books idea and the Desperation/Regulators idea a lot. We'll have to see what 2013 brings. I know the slipcase maker won't have room in their schedule for a while because we've overloaded them.

Brian

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October
    Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian
    Hiya Brian / Dan ... Any update to share, I check my inbox each day in the hope that a shipping notification for this may drop in and I'll know this prize has started its journey Down Under
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October
    Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian
    Hiya Brian / Dan ... Any update to share, I check my inbox each day in the hope that a shipping notification for this may drop in and I'll know this prize has started its journey Down Under
    Very, very soon.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan .. although anything prefixed with "soon" is reminiscent of the "how long is a piece of string" axiom .... (BTW is that cat a collectible, it's freaking creepy!!!)
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

DanHocker Dan, i sent you an email about a week ago, not sure if you got it. If you didn't email me back at rrdunaway@msn.com and I will resend it. Just had a couple questions to ask. Thanks... Rusty

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    DanHocker Dan, i sent you an email about a week ago, not sure if you got it. If you didn't email me back at rrdunaway@msn.com and I will resend it. Just had a couple questions to ask. Thanks... Rusty
    Hmm I thought I replied. Let me see if I can find the reply and send it again.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see an update for The Exorcist. Looking forward to this in March...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Nice to see an update for The Exorcist. Looking forward to this in March...
    Not to be negative, but isn't this a bit later than originally advertised? I'm just saying... I too am looking forward to it and I know it will be worth the wait!!! With CD it always is!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 889 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast