Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 890 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This might be the wrong place to post this, but if anyone who ordered a lettered EXORCIST from CD is having 2nd thoughts, I'll take it off your hands. And yes, I'll even pay for it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Connor has done nothing notable for 25 years.
    Except for being a criminal on the lam. He owes many of us money for the proposed S/L of Interview With The Vampire that he took prepayment for and never delivered.
    Maybe he's still working on it. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Has anyone ordered the new membership thing for 100 bucks?
    Let me know if you have any questions about it!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CDCC3

Brian
    Would I be able to download the free e-books to Kobo? I honestly know NOTHING about e-book readers except that I have one.
    I don't think I have instructions for loading the eBooks onto a Kobo reader yet on the FAQ page, but I'm sure I can find some! FAQ page is here for other readers:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/FAQ8

Here is one I found for Kobo:

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...kobo-e-reader/

Is that helpful?

Brian
    Kinda sorta. My wife downloaded some program that can convert all e-book files to epub so now I can download from Amazon, B&N etc and use them on my Kobo.
    Thanks for the link though.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Kinda sorta. My wife downloaded some program that can convert all e-book files to epub so now I can download from Amazon, B&N etc and use them on my Kobo.
    Thanks for the link though.
    You can convert ANY file to ANY format online for nothing using dozens of sites. The one I use is, http://www.online-convert.com/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

cool. we have calibre

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Connor has done nothing notable for 25 years.
    Except for being a criminal on the lam. He owes many of us money for the proposed S/L of Interview With The Vampire that he took prepayment for and never delivered.
    Maybe he's still working on it. LOL
    Brice is right!!! The Chinese are still working on the rice paper!!!! Have some patience for the Lord's sake!!!! Plus, it's a LOTTA goats to slaughter and skin!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Heads-up: "Thelangoleer has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." Drop me a line via email and I can answer the rest of your questions. Thanks!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought fans of the Scream/Press Limited Edition of SKELETON CREW might find this background information to be interesting:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ited-editions/

Brian
    Sorry. But from what I have heard and read this seems like really poor judgement without at least an explanation. He disappears with $150k of collector money for an unpublished book and just comes back and references his "accomplishment"??

Spoiler:
    I don't fucking think so!!! Lotta of "Bad Collector Blood" out there it seems!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I thought fans of the Scream/Press Limited Edition of SKELETON CREW might find this background information to be interesting:

Brian
    Sorry. But from what I have heard and read this seems like really poor judgement without at least an explanation. He disappears with $150k of collector money for an unpublished book and just comes back and references his "accomplishment"??

Spoiler:
    I don't fucking think so!!! Lotta of "Bad Collector Blood" out there it seems!!!
    As I noted in the other thread, I was eight years old when that happened, so I wasn't aware of it, but I'm emailing him now to see what he has to say!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Spoiler:
    As I noted in the other thread, I was eight years old when that happened, so I wasn't aware of it, but I'm emailing him now to see what he has to say!

Brian
    I'm actually very sorry for my "knee-jerk" reaction. I respect the hell out of CD's turnaround which, I largely attribute to you and your "regime". However, after some further research I thought you folks should know what and who you are dealing with. I meant no offense and was just, maybe ineffectively, trying to help. FWIW, If I had done as much work as you and your staff to repair a reputation as you folks have, I would in no way let anyone bring it into question. JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually very sorry for my "knee-jerk" reaction. I respect the hell out of CD's turnaround which, I largely attribute to you and your "regime". However, after some further research I thought you folks should know what and who you are dealing with. I meant no offense and was just, maybe ineffectively, trying to help. FWIW, If I had done as much work as you and your staff to repair a reputation as you folks have, I would in no way let anyone bring it into question. JMHO
    No worries, you're a passionate guy when it comes to the collectors, I know that first hand! I'll find out what I can for everyone. I already emailed him. (Not sure how I didn't hear of this before, or maybe I did and it didn't "click" when IDW contacted us about these books. So many presses have come and gone, taking money with them, which sucks.)

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hi Brian! I really would take part in that 99€-club. But is there any chance to calculate the additional costs for me to deliver to Europe... Of course it depends on how much i buy, but for example for the free signed limited edition and the shirt and the four zombies book? Thanks for answering!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Hi Brian! I really would take part in that 99€-club. But is there any chance to calculate the additional costs for me to deliver to Europe... Of course it depends on how much i buy, but for example for the free signed limited edition and the shirt and the four zombies book? Thanks for answering!!!
    Probably about $20-30 for each book (obviously that'll depend on the size of the books) the t-shirt is probably about $12 give or take, granted those are rough estimates.

Figuring out the 2 books and the t-shirt is really easy. I think we forgot to tell Dan, but we're going to ship all three items together in the first half of next year, so the shipping cost you see on the "Payment" page when you go to check out is the total shipping due for those three items. So you can just add the CDCC to your cart and start checking out to get that total for shipping the three items to your address -- as long as you don't complete the payment page, no order will be placed! Or you can complete the process if you're okay with the numbers you see.

Brian

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Not exactly King related, but CD related.... my husband has every Fangoria magazine ever printed. He heard CD was released a bound edition of all the cover art awhile ago, but hasn't seen anything about it since. Where could I find out about this? I've tried searching, but can't seem to locate any info... his birthday is in November and I'd like to see if this could be a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Not exactly King related, but CD related.... my husband has every Fangoria magazine ever printed. He heard CD was released a bound edition of all the cover art awhile ago, but hasn't seen anything about it since. Where could I find out about this? I've tried searching, but can't seem to locate any info... his birthday is in November and I'd like to see if this could be a gift!
    We're actually working on three projects with Fangoria and the first is the cover book, which should be done late next year -- so maybe in time for his next birthday!

(We mentioned this project a while back because they were really itching to get it announced, but we didn't take any preorders because it was too far off in production. I'll post a link when it is "officially" announced and all of the details are available!)

Brian

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks, Brian! I'll definitely want to pre-order that!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Figuring out the 2 books and the t-shirt is really easy. I think we forgot to tell Dan, but we're going to ship all three items together in the first half of next year, so the shipping cost you see on the "Payment" page when you go to check out is the total shipping due for those three items. So you can just add the CDCC to your cart and start checking out to get that total for shipping the three items to your address -- as long as you don't complete the payment page, no order will be placed! Or you can complete the process if you're okay with the numbers you see.

Brian

Ok, thanks a lot, i´ll try!

EDIT: and found out...34$/47$(priority) for the first 2 books and the shirt - if someone else is interested in

For those who are looking forward to the IT Lettered Edition, the first finished box has arrived and the rest will be here by the end of the week. I'll take some photos soon and post them. Shipping this one will take a little while because they have to be packed carefully, but we're almost there!

Brian

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who are looking forward to the IT Lettered Edition, the first finished box has arrived and the rest will be here by the end of the week. I'll take some photos soon and post them. Shipping this one will take a little while because they have to be packed carefully, but we're almost there!
    Brian
    yes, please take your time and pack it carefully.... I can wait a little longer.

I almost forgot to mention, this is the last week to preorder our custom slipcase for the Scribner hardcover of Duma Key:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES034

Everything has already been approved at the manufacturer, so I just have to tell them on Monday how many units we need produced and they'll get the project on their schedule. These should ship in early December, but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I suggest our members check out Bev Vincent's column in the most recent edition of CD's magazine. Interesting information regarding a possible new Bachman book.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That's great news, Brian! What about shipping the non-US orders first this time? I mean, we (Dutchies, Aussies, etc.) always have to wait weeks before a package is released from customs, so from the moment you ship the package to the knock on our door is something like 3-4 weeks. If we're lucky!

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    That's great news, Brian! What about shipping the non-US orders first this time? I mean, we (Dutchies, Aussies, etc.) always have to wait weeks before a package is released from customs, so from the moment you ship the package to the knock on our door is something like 3-4 weeks. If we're lucky!

sk
    That would be Dan's department, so we'll have to ask him!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 890 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast