Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 889 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Got this in e-mail today ... YAY!!!!!!!

Item Number Description Qty Ord. Qty Shp. Qty Bck. Expected By

CRONIN01 LTRD The Passage by Justin Cronin Lettered Edition

08/15/2012 MIVA UPS GROUND
    Congrats!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on Pure? Also, was Into The Green Wild Yonder ever published? I can't find any copies on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Any updates on Pure? Also, was Into The Green Wild Yonder ever published? I can't find any copies on eBay.
    Pure should be out right around the end of the year. The authors never finished writing Into The Wild Green Yonder, so it was canceled.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

A few of the remarques Glenn did for FULL DARK, NO STARS Lettered Edition collectors:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those remarques are absolutely amazing!

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

Everything still looking good for a September ship date on the IT Lettered? I cannot wait to get that book on my shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post
    Everything still looking good for a September ship date on the IT Lettered? I cannot wait to get that book on my shelf!
    Yep, we're right on track and things are looking good!

Brian

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

Nice! Thanks Brian.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Is the Gaiman article in CD #67 (The King and I) the same as in the Sunday Times and posted on his website?
    Thanks
    Jon

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

How do you go about getting a chance for the CD letter editions. The SK editions seem to pre-sell.. Is there a waiting list?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Is the Gaiman article in CD #67 (The King and I) the same as in the Sunday Times and posted on his website?
    Thanks
    Jon
    Yes, it is.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    How do you go about getting a chance for the CD letter editions. The SK editions seem to pre-sell.. Is there a waiting list?
    It depends on the book, but we usually notify previous customers a little early about new books by authors they've previously purchased from us -- as a way of saying thanks for past support.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks
    Jon

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Pure should be out right around the end of the year. The authors never finished writing Into The Wild Green Yonder, so it was canceled.

Brian
    Thanks. I was going to buy that Green Yonder book from Camelot but figured I'd shop around first. Red flags went up after I found a total of zero copies for sale.

That's great about Pure. I can't wait to read it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A few of the remarques Glenn did for FULL DARK, NO STARS Lettered Edition collectors:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Brian
    Nice job!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wondering how long it did take for the Gift Editions of Full Dark, No Stars to sell out? Or Gift Editions in general. I was able to get It fairly late after the announcement but I was curious how quicker smaller projects run out.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just wondering how long it did take for the Gift Editions of Full Dark, No Stars to sell out? Or Gift Editions in general. I was able to get It fairly late after the announcement but I was curious how quicker smaller projects run out.
    I don't recall the exact date, but it sold out a few weeks before publication, I believe.

Brian

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Just got an email re the Duma Key slipcase - looks nice.
    Is there a future plan to do slipcases for Night Shift, Carrie or Shining?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Just got an email re the Duma Key slipcase - looks nice.
    Is there a future plan to do slipcases for Night Shift, Carrie or Shining?
    It all depends on the demand. I think they'd all be fun to make cases for.

Brian

Here is the link if anyone wants to see it:

We won't be formally announcing until next week, but you can preorder now if you want.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Here is the link if anyone wants to see it:

We won't be formally announcing until next week, but you can preorder now if you want.

Brian
    I would like you to try some older ones too! As i said before, I have the overlook Duma Key. We could use something different. Carrie and shining are on my want list as well.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I would like you to try some older ones too! As i said before, I have the overlook Duma Key. We could use something different. Carrie and shining are on my want list as well.
    Christine, Firestarter, Misery also
    reality continues to ruin my life

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pet Semetery! I have NEVER seen a slipcase, tray case, anything for it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I'd love to do cases for all of the trade hardcovers. I think that would be a lot of fun!

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll go broke if you do all of them lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 889 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast