Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 890 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Are there any of these still available, Brian?
    I think he just said that CD has to wait to make sure every order is fulfilled before offering "extras" for sale. In effect, none are available at this time.
    Correct, but I will post as soon as we know!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    I think he just said that CD has to wait to make sure every order is fulfilled before offering "extras" for sale. In effect, none are available at this time.
    Correct, but I will post as soon as we know!
    Pssst, Brian... Email me first. Then post....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops, my bad. didn't read up-thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Just a heads up for anyone who's placed a order in the past week. We're a little backed up at the moment and are doing our best to catch up, while still shipping product that has arrived. Regular orders are getting shipped slowly and we have just started shipping A Book of Horrors. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan - Are any slipcases or traycases still available for the 11/22/63 US edition?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian/Dan - Are any slipcases or traycases still available for the 11/22/63 US edition?
    I've got some slipcases, probably won't know on the tray cases till the end of the month.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan. Email sent.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I just got the July 4th deal from CD because I ordered from them in the past. Any recommendations as to what I should get? I only have the IT 25th Anniversary Edition right now. Any must haves?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Have you already pre-ordered Dr. Sleep? I was thinking of using the sale for that, but decided to hold off for now.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You'll be able to get Dr. Sleep with 30-40% off at most places on the day it comes out.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    You'll be able to get Dr. Sleep with 30-40% off at most places on the day it comes out.
    True, but nothing beats that "I got it covered" feeling. Am I right? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was probably going to get (if anything) a CD exclusive. Or something that is hard to find elsewhere. Not even a Stephen King book necessarily if it's something really special.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like to go with a pre-order, because they often have free shipping.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Not even a Stephen King book necessarily if it's something really special."

You mean to tell me there are other authors out there? I don't understand ...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No Shannon! In fact all those other books you see in bookstores are really ALL Stephen King books written using so far undiscovered pen names.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I was probably going to get (if anything) a CD exclusive. Or something that is hard to find elsewhere. Not even a Stephen King book necessarily if it's something really special.
    If you like anthologies go for A Book of Horrors. I think it came out very nicely, and there's a King story in it.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never understood pre-ordering books (unless you really want to guarantee a first printing) that will be readily available at the bookstore on the release. I guess it works if you want them shipped to your house, but I've never felt the urgency to pre-order a new release.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Why did I pre-order Screamplays from CD? Because I used a 50% off coupon on it, and I'll get free shipping. I will also be one of the first people to receive the book.

Why did I pre-order This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It from Amazon? Because I'm getting it for $16 including two-day shipping, and because I was a fan of the first book (John Dies at the End) and I want to support the author by pushing the book up the charts.

Why did I pre-order Strange Embrace and 69 Barrow Street from Subterranean Press? Because I heard they were going to a second printing after only 2000 copies.

Why did I pre-order Skylanders: The Machine of Doom for my Kindle? Because the Kindle version was coming out several months before the paperback, and I figured my kids would want to read it at the earliest date possible. Pre-ordering meant I didn't need to remember when the book was coming out.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds perfectly logical in those instances.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I never understood pre-ordering books (unless you really want to guarantee a first printing) that will be readily available at the bookstore on the release. I guess it works if you want them shipped to your house, but I've never felt the urgency to pre-order a new release.
    Well personally, there is a certain satisfaction for me in knowing that the base has been covered and a true 1/1 guaranteed. Avoids any "Oops'" If you know what I mean.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Why did I pre-order Screamplays from CD? Because I used a 50% off coupon on it, and I'll get free shipping. I will also be one of the first people to receive the book.

Why did I pre-order This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It from Amazon? Because I'm getting it for $16 including two-day shipping, and because I was a fan of the first book (John Dies at the End) and I want to support the author by pushing the book up the charts.

Why did I pre-order Strange Embrace and 69 Barrow Street from Subterranean Press? Because I heard they were going to a second printing after only 2000 copies.

Why did I pre-order Skylanders: The Machine of Doom for my Kindle? Because the Kindle version was coming out several months before the paperback, and I figured my kids would want to read it at the earliest date possible. Pre-ordering meant I didn't need to remember when the book was coming out.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    If you like anthologies go for A Book of Horrors. I think it came out very nicely, and there's a King story in it.
    Great advice Dan. I went for the anthology A Book of Horrors and a Blockade Billy Slipcase myself. Great deal from CD. Thank you.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I too picked up the BB slipcase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

If anyone was on the fence, the coupon actually expires at midnight tonight -- I extended it for the weekend since a lot of people were away from their email last week.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

I placed a pre-order for A Book of Horrors on 8/5/2011. Book still has not arrived. I am not sure why I did that and not sure if I would do again..RIC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 890 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast