Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 890 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    My friend and I buy Cubans all the time. They are the best!
    I got in trouble on a US trip where I bought some at Niagrara and was going to keep them and take them back to the States. The tour guide got rather angry at me lol.

Anyway - back on thread topic: Has anyone received the Chadbourne Carrie art yet (have they started shipping?) Just keen to hear from people what they are like in person...
    I got mine today but had to leave rather quickly, so I only got a quick glance. Very nice signature. No number. Should look nice framed.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, from what I understand back in the "day" Bacardi had quite the facility in the Jamaica. When I was a consultant for Citibank, back in the late '80's, they hired a lot of Jamaicans who would come to the states and have Citibank pay for their education, then return to the "Islands" after graduation. A lot of them (All over on "Colin's Visa" had worked in the Rum plant. FWIW.... They were some great people and fun to work with!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just want to throw this out there. The Painted Darkness by Brian J Freeman is a very good book. It is a rather quick read, but highly worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I just want to throw this out there. The Painted Darkness by Brian J Freeman is a very good book. It is a rather quick read, but highly worth it.
    Thank you, Dan! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Patiently waiting for Knowing Darkness...
    The warehouse got slammed with shipping (couple of new CD books, a Grab Bag, The Strain lettered edition, and the UK Limited Edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole) and Knowing Darkness is always very slow to ship because it's so darn heavy and takes a lot of time to pack, but we're getting there!
    All 15 pounds of this beauty showed up today in perfect condition! Well worth the wait, as expected. Excellent packing.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my copy of Riding The Bullet today that I purchased during the 50% off deal. It was shipped really well, thanks CD.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Got my copy of Riding The Bullet today that I purchased during the 50% off deal. It was shipped really well, thanks CD.
    CD just plain Rocks!! Especially, since Brian came into the picture!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Any John Skipp fans here? Today we're announcing Sick Chick Flicks by John Skipp, a brand new value priced trade paperback that Skipp's long-time fans are really going to dig:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/skipp03

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys! Today we're happy to announce our first ever "Art Print Grab Bag". Check it out here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_GB060112

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good, shame I have banned myself from buying stuff :-(

Does anyone know when '4 Ghosts' will start shipping?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Looks good, shame I have banned myself from buying stuff :-(

Does anyone know when '4 Ghosts' will start shipping?
    Just waiting on shipping supplies to arrive. So later today / tomorrow. Mindy was sending out paypal invoices for everyone who needed to pay for shipping yet, since this is a for our bookclub.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan, anyone want to make an offer for my copy???

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is another great deal, and would be all over it except I've purchased the IT portfolio and Carrie print recently and so think I'd be gambling on receiving something new or not...
    For people who don't have any artwork from CD - BUY NOW!

I think this is another great deal, and would be all over it except I've purchased the IT portfolio and Carrie print recently and so think I'd be gambling on receiving something new or not...
    Hi Jimimick here's what I told every one on the CD message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    Is there a way to avoid duplicates in the Artwork Grab Bag?
    If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hi Jimimick here's what I told every one on the CD message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    Is there a way to avoid duplicates in the Artwork Grab Bag?
    If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.
    Just awesome thanks Dan. Email sent

Hey guys! I've taken a bit of time to start compiling a list of books we have available that are in such low quantities we can't list them on our website for fear of overselling. Also some bulk items that we'd like to move, so we've discounted them to our forum members. So I thought I'd extend the discounts to this board as well. Check out what's available at the link below. I'll be adding some more stuff tomorrow.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?1335

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys! I've taken a bit of time to start compiling a list of books we have available that are in such low quantities we can't list them on our website for fear of overselling. Also some bulk items that we'd like to move, so we've discounted them to our forum members. So I thought I'd extend the discounts to this board as well. Check out what's available at the link below. I'll be adding some more stuff tomorrow.

You guys are killing me! I have very little self control!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

You guys are killing me! I have very little self control!
    Oh man, you're in trouble then as I've got all sorts of stuff to sell. Our "Misc Stock" shelves are kinda full and I need to clear house to make room for more stuff.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling is too much hassle, Dan. You can just mail it all to me and I'll store it in CD's auxillary warehouse...my house.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Selling is too much hassle, Dan. You can just mail it all to me and I'll store it in CD's auxillary warehouse...my house.
    This offer of storage seems to come up quite often.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Updated the forum book sale by adding a bunch of heavily discounted "Other Publisher's" books.

Also we're offering extra traycases up for sale at a heavy discount.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?1336

Today I added a handful of remarqued books to the forum sale, including some Stephen King books.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I added a handful of remarqued books to the forum sale, including some Stephen King books.

Great titles! Thanks for the update.

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

CD screwed up! I ordered a scratch and dent copy of Knowing Darkness and what I received was a perfect shrinkwrapped copy. Thanks CD for exceeding expectations!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 890 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast