Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 889 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Sorry about that.
    lol
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I already emailed Dan how I found the image so quickly, and then I posted a fake explanation in the contest thread (which was almost instantly labeled "cheating"). It's Friday, and I'm bored, and I'm half tempted to respond with pretend outrage.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I already emailed Dan how I found the image so quickly, and then I posted a fake explanation in the contest thread (which was almost instantly labeled "cheating"). It's Friday, and I'm bored, and I'm half tempted to respond with pretend outrage.
    Very funny! And congrats on the prize.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Yea you probably shouldn't post fake explanations. As truthfully I pretty much considered your fake explanation cheating, well not exactly cheating, but outside the spirit of the contest. I replied to your mail with some options, since you offered for a different prize since you beat the system for my contest.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Running another contest. The prize of this one is a "No-Tip" copy of The Strain (No-Tip means it has no signature sheet). Click the link below for more details.

CLICK HERE
    I'd quite like my copy with the signature sheet. It's been a while now.
    You haven't received your copy yet? Shoot me an email and I'll check into it when I get to work on Monday.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Yea you probably shouldn't post fake explanations. As truthfully I pretty much considered your fake explanation cheating, well not exactly cheating, but outside the spirit of the contest. I replied to your mail with some options, since you offered for a different prize since you beat the system for my contest.
    Just to clarify for those keeping score at home, the first thing I did after "winning" the contest was send an email to Dan explaining why the solution was so easy to find. In the same email, I recommended that he hold onto "The Strain" for a different contest, and said I would be cool with receiving something "less awesome". It was never my intent to cheat, or break the spirit of the contest, or use Dan's screw up to my advantage.

And yes, I appreciate the irony that trying to explain why I'm not a jerk makes me seem like a giant jerk.

And yes, I appreciate the irony that trying to explain why I'm not a jerk makes me seem like a giant jerk.
    I think you just summarized how every message board/forum works in a single sentence... ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I'd quite like my copy with the signature sheet. It's been a while now.
    Please email me so I can find out more about your order. Thanks!

Brian

Well as I promised on the CD board, we'd attempt the contest again today. I've made it about 100 times harder than it was before. Good Luck!

Contest Link

Here are a few blurry and out of focus photos that don't convey how very cool our special signed Limited Edition of The Mailman is:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...f-the-mailman/

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great Brian. I've really been looking forward to this one.

Today we’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #66 is already rolling at the printer and will be shipping in April:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd066

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Today we’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #66 is already rolling at the printer and will be shipping in April:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd066

Brian
    Very nice, Brian. You guys never cease to amaze!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Everything has arrived for the IT Artwork Portfolios. All 500 sets sold out prepublication, so there are a lot of orders to handle. The orders are being printed/prepared while the signature sheets are numbered. The art prints still need to be collated with the sig sheets, etc, and shipping these will be a slow process due to the labor intensive process involved, so please be patient. Here are a few photos of the arrival if you're interested:

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! I can't wait to get my copy.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear it! Thanks for posting Brian.

Since a few people asked, I've posted some more photos of the shipping process on my blog:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you need help packaging and shipping these ill work for free. I'll just need tickets from New Zealand, accommodation and food allowance, and maybe an hour of unsupervised time in the warehouse....

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    If you need help packaging and shipping these ill work for free. I'll just need tickets from New Zealand, accommodation and food allowance, and maybe an hour of unsupervised time in the warehouse....
    I cannot see anything at all wrong with your generous offer!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are those ungloved hands preparing those portfolios?

Can't wait to get mine!

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Are those ungloved hands preparing those portfolios?

Can't wait to get mine!
    Gloved hands? rofl

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you kidding? We probably have collectors who would pay extra to ensure a hand didn't ever touch their book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All hands were removed prior to handling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 889 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast