Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 890 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Having had a number of CD's lettered editions on order, I finally had enough a while back at the end of 2008/Easter 2009 and got all my money back - so, now my Secretary of Dreams ltd that I did get looks sad and lonely - perhaps I was hastey, but then, it had been a long long time to wait with promises promises and no books......so, i'm curious as to whether the lettered of either SoD 1 and 2 and the limited edition of SoD 2 was finished and shipped. Any of you guys actually had anything?
    Lettered Editions of SOD V1 and V2 have both been shipped, as well as the limited editions.
    Thats Dan - have sent you a PM....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a confirmation email from CD on something I ordered on a whim a while ago and promptly forgot about. I'm looking forward to receiving the Early Readers 4.0 package!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's a very nice package too!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what she said.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, good one.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

as long as its not all packing peanuts

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Another note of good news. Over 50% of the orders for the limited edition of "The Big Book of Necon" are now packed and will be out the door today. I fully expect to be done shipping this early tomorrow. Then we will start on the Artist edition.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

does that include the lettered?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the lettered will be awhile yet, as it's in the "queue" to have it's tray case made. Don't quote me on that though, as I am not %100 positive on that front, Brian should know though.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I received my copy of Knowing Darkness today. I'm shocked at how big it is! I expected it to be large but not this big, lol.

Anyways, it seems to be in PERFECT condition and with no dings to speak of. Thanks to everyone at CD.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also received my Knowing Darkness and was indeed surprised at the size! Same as you, I couldn't find anything dinged, it's beautiful!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to the Post Shop today, and got all excited when I had a card saying package to collect.

So sad when it was just some T Shirt I bought for my sister and not Knowing Darkness....

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I went to the Post Shop today, and got all excited when I had a card saying package to collect.

So sad when it was just some T Shirt I bought for my sister and not Knowing Darkness....
    That is depressing.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post

Tut tut jimmick. Your sister is worth ten times more than any book. It does not even have ANY King content in it!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Tut tut jimmick. Your sister is worth ten times more than any book.
    Is that an offer?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Tut tut jimmick. Your sister is worth ten times more than any book.
    Is that an offer?
    More of an observation. She's hot! So's his mum!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Apologies if this has previously been addressed, but what is the status on the King's Way Press DRACULA that CD took orders for awhile back? I placed an order (through CD) then promptly forgot all about it!

Ron

Country
    Country Flag

This should probably be posted in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! LETS HAVE A COMPETITION WHO HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST kING SIGNATURE. IT HAS TO ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN SIGNED BY KING. ILL START HERES 2 BEAUTIES
    I can beat that. Here is a fake signature on an official Cemetery Dance Signed Limited.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Having had a number of CD's lettered editions on order, I finally had enough a while back at the end of 2008/Easter 2009 and got all my money back - so, now my Secretary of Dreams ltd that I did get looks sad and lonely - perhaps I was hastey, but then, it had been a long long time to wait with promises promises and no books......so, i'm curious as to whether the lettered of either SoD 1 and 2 and the limited edition of SoD 2 was finished and shipped. Any of you guys actually had anything?
    Lettered Editions of SOD V1 and V2 have both been shipped, as well as the limited editions.
    Yep, we posted photos of Volume One back in 2010 if you want to see what it looks like:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...sod1-lettered/

It's a HUGE edition and had to be double-boxed to ship.

The Limited Edition of Volume 2 shipped back in 2010 as well. The Lettered Edition shipped this year.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    No, the Lettered Edition will be getting a traycase from the people who do our SK traycases, so watch for that in the first quarter of 2012.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Apologies if this has previously been addressed, but what is the status on the King's Way Press DRACULA that CD took orders for awhile back? I placed an order (through CD) then promptly forgot all about it!

Ron
    Haven't heard from the publisher on that one in a while -- I'll send him a note and see how it's coming along!

For those who are curious about the "folded and gathered" proof of IT, here's a link to photo I took today:

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post14496

I was going to post it here, but I realized I made the image too large and I think it would be too wide!

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it will fit:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, you should feel free to pm me for my adress so you can send that along.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 890 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast