Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    We sent an email today to everyone who ordered THE BIG BOOK OF NECON Limited Edition or Artist Edition so you can confirm your address before your book ships next week. If you do NOT receive that email in the next hour or so and you did order the book through our store, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and she will check your account and make sure we have your current address. Thanks!

Brian
    I'm pretty excited to get this. I received a trade copy and thought it was a very cool produced book. I can't wait for the artist edition - I'm betting this will be a beautiful book!
    Geoff

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks great.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, looking good!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness is on its way!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Congratulations Robert. I got the slipcased edition last year. It is one of the best looking and best made books you will ever see. Size of a small child too!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here!!!! Woo Hoo!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to yourself too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Congratulations Robert. I got the slipcased edition last year. It is one of the best looking and best made books you will ever see. Size of a small child too!!!
    It's kind of amazing! I wonder how many warehouse employees and UPS drivers were injured by that book! Jerad did an incredible job and I look at my copy at least once a week because there's just so much cool stuff in it.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Our newest announcement, in case anyone is interested... The Relic (Special Deluxe Edition) by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/preschil02

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Our newest announcement, in case anyone is interested... The Relic (Special Deluxe Edition) by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child:

Brian
    Cool book. Best of luck with the sales.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently bought a few ebooks about Stephen King from Cemetery Dance, including SK : UNPUBLISHED, UNCOLLECTED... and i was totally impressed by the quality of the introduction by Rocky Wood.
    The in-depth analysis, the synthesis of his universe, his culture, his litterature treasures & reasons of Stephen King's success.
    I was totally into the introduction in the metro !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Rocky is one in a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Rocky is one in a million.
    Absolutely!

Brian

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Getting really excited about the soon to be issued Limited It and been watching the status quite eagerly over the last couple of months.

Being a new comer to Cemetery Dance, I also purchased a couple of other items including Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 4.0, and wondered how that works as to whether anything was due to be sent or if anything has been agreed on the content of it?

Just happy to see what comes of that package, not in a rush, but wondered if anyone had any info on it, or how well the last one was received?

This was really an additional order with IT being the main prize for me.

Thanks, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Being a new comer to Cemetery Dance, I also purchased a couple of other items including Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 4.0, and wondered how that works as to whether anything was due to be sent or if anything has been agreed on the content of it?
    Good timing -- the entire package is shipping this week! If you don't receive your shipping confirmation soon, drop Dan or me a line via email and we'll forward the information to you. Thanks!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Good timing -- the entire package is shipping this week! If you don't receive your shipping confirmation soon, drop Dan or me a line via email and we'll forward the information to you. Thanks!

Brian
    If you didn't receive the confirmation yesterday, you should receive it today. I have all of the postage printed for all of the orders now (with the exception of a few). I'm expecting the majority of them to be out the door tomorrow.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is good timing.

Looking forward to seeing whats inside that pack.

Cheers dave

Just an update on Relic for anyone who was on the fence: there are FOUR Lettered Editions left and the Limited Edition is 75% sold out.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order already!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cover artwork looks amazing!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Cover artwork looks amazing!
    It really does, Tomislav does some great work. On a side note, I think I packed a package for you today. Since you're the only customer in Argentina that I can think of.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just got news my reader's club proofs shipped. Sounds like a great deal!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I received my email too.

I havent read any of these authors before so looking forward to these a lot.

Thanks again

Dave

I think we're probably about halfway through shipping these. Everyone should have received their confirmations though, as I printed all the postage yesterday. I'm going to give a guess and say that most likely all of them will be out the door Monday.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Having had a number of CD's lettered editions on order, I finally had enough a while back at the end of 2008/Easter 2009 and got all my money back - so, now my Secretary of Dreams ltd that I did get looks sad and lonely - perhaps I was hastey, but then, it had been a long long time to wait with promises promises and no books......so, i'm curious as to whether the lettered of either SoD 1 and 2 and the limited edition of SoD 2 was finished and shipped. Any of you guys actually had anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Having had a number of CD's lettered editions on order, I finally had enough a while back at the end of 2008/Easter 2009 and got all my money back - so, now my Secretary of Dreams ltd that I did get looks sad and lonely - perhaps I was hastey, but then, it had been a long long time to wait with promises promises and no books......so, i'm curious as to whether the lettered of either SoD 1 and 2 and the limited edition of SoD 2 was finished and shipped. Any of you guys actually had anything?
    Lettered Editions of SOD V1 and V2 have both been shipped, as well as the limited editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast