Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 890 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

A Bev Vincent story, too!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be sure to read it this evening, then.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    A Bev Vincent story, too!
    Bev's story is a good one. I liked Straub's the most.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm assuming everyone has seen the Chadbourne Commissioned Artwork on offer from CD...

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/A_CHADBO05

I think this looks AWESOME! Gonna try and convince the wife to get this for me for Christmas. I love the idea of me being a King character.
    Any suggestions what to choose? Busting through the door with an axe from The Shining? As Pennywise? Trapped in a car with Cujo outside? As Arnie Cunningham polishing Christine? The possibilities are endless...

**EDIT** WOO HOO - One ordered as a Christmas gift!

Now the hard part - deciding on what character. Love to hear everyones suggestions.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure it will be great, i have a painting from Glenn and i love it soooo much! Congratulations.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I hope the Signed Limited and Lettered versions of "The Big Book of Necon" are released before "IT". We also paid for these before Full Dark, No Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I hope the Signed Limited and Lettered versions of "The Big Book of Necon" are released before "IT". We also paid for these before Full Dark, No Stars.
    Yep, they will be! Well, the Limited and Artist Editions will be, at least. The Lettered Edition traycase won't be done before then. Always happy to cancel and refund any orders if you're tired of waiting, of course, but the Limited and the Artist Editions should ship in November and the Lettered Edition will be next year.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great deal from CD for the labour day weekend. I just ordered the IT portfolio and the gift edition,(to go with my S/L) for half price!! So glad I waited.

50% off everything on the site this weekend. Get on it folks.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was only on in stock items?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Dunno Tom, but my coupon code was accepted for the portfolio and the gift edition.

Is this OK Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Correct. Mindy will have to contact anyone who orders Forthcoming items about their order and see if they want a refund or to pay the difference. Unfortunately, we can't use the system to restrict a "type" of product in the system (such a Forthcoming items), so we have to do that manually on the back end as the orders come in...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh well, that'll teach me to read things properly!! Still some great deals to be had though.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't resist getting the Knowing Darkness "dinged" copy for that price. It was already reduced to nearly half and now got it for half of that.

My grab bag showed up the other day and as a King fan I am quite happy with it! I'll have to inventory everything and list it here in the next few days.

Hmmmm.....for someone who doesn't call himself a collector I sure have bought a lot of (metaphorical) shit from CD lately.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, I also ordered the dinged knowing darkness, based primarily on the fact that I was very happy with the condition of my dinged grab bag.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of dreams 2 gift edition...is not available for the 50% discount?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It should be. The email said any "in stock" items. So if they have it, it should apply. No pre-order 50% discounts though.

Country
    Country Flag

My grab bag....

Blockade Billy, 1st ed., 2nd printing
    Pork Pie Hat (Peter Straub) 1st limited ed. printing
    The Painted Darkness (Brian Freeman) 1st limited ed. printing
    Johnny Halloween: Tales of the Dark Season (Norman Partridge) SIGNED 1st limited ed. printing
    Blood Born (Matthew Warner) paperback, SIGNED by author & artist! With little syringe ink pen & blood bag and magnet promo pack.
    Special SIGNED/numbered hardback Cemetery Dance #61 - not sure who the signature is
    Halloween: New Poems (Al Sarrantonio) 1st edition
    Riding The Bullet 1st ed., limited edition SLIPCASED!
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, 1st ed., SLIPCASED!
    Cemetery Dance magazine issue #64

TOTALLY worth the price. They're supposed to be "dinged" items but I've examined all of them and for the life of me cannot find anything "dingy/ish" about 'em. They're all beautiful!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian -or anyone- : any news on the Full Dark No Stars lettered?
    thanks,

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Brian -or anyone- : any news on the Full Dark No Stars lettered?
    thanks,

sk
    We have the finished books -- the binding and the gilding is awesome! -- and we've approved the prototype of the deluxe box. I don't have an ETA on the finish date for the boxes because it's all hand-work and they're starting into their busy season, but I will post when I have more news!

Brian

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hi Brian,

I have a question regarding lettered allocation. I've purchased the lettered 'IT' and has emailed Mindy numerous times requesting a 1st choice, 2nd choice and even a 3rd choice letter. I've been told that it would not be possible for me to know what letter I would be receiving until the book ships. Would it not be correct for me to assume that you should have on record what lifetimers letters are and therefore should be able to assign certain letter to each buyer?. I'm rather mystified by her replies.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

OK CD enough is enough.

Please stop releasing all these awesome offers/art portfolios/discounts! In the past few weeks I've had to order the IT portfolio, The Chabourne commissioned painting, and have now ordered Knowing Darkness with the 50% discount.

My wife will start to notice these as where do I hide a book the size of Knowing Darkness? Do you want to get me in trouble??? Sure my credit card company is enjoying all this activity, but I'm starting to think I'll have to get me painted as Billy from Thinner, as I'll be eating lean this month!

But seriously guys - love your work

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Wow, just ordered Knowing Darkness and Secretary of Dreams 2 for $130, shipped. Thanks for posting that here

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

good deal for a few gift editions. i got me a sod 2. glad i waited now!

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I have a question regarding lettered allocation. I've purchased the lettered 'IT' and has emailed Mindy numerous times requesting a 1st choice, 2nd choice and even a 3rd choice letter. I've been told that it would not be possible for me to know what letter I would be receiving until the book ships. Would it not be correct for me to assume that you should have on record what lifetimers letters are and therefore should be able to assign certain letter to each buyer?. I'm rather mystified by her replies.....
    Lifetimers get their usual letters, customers who bought Full Dark, No Stars get their matching letters, and then the rest of the letters are assigned to the remaining customers. After lifers and FDNS customers, I'm not actually sure how many "available" letters there will be (a lot of the FDNS customers bought IT), but I can let Mindy know you have a couple of choices that are really important to you and we can put that in the notes on your order! "Would really like A, B, or C" kind of deal. They may not be available, but we'll try!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 890 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast