Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 890 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 22237

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, Dan and Brian? Are you entertaining guess's regarding Monday's big announcement? If so, I'll throw my hat in the ring with the first guess:

The Limited Edition (s) of "11/22/63"

Warm or cold will be acceptable. LOL
    Ooooohhhhh, I'd buy that!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    What time is this announcement going to take place?
    12:00pm eastern?
    Between 10 AM and 11 AM EST. It'll show up on our Twitter and Facebook accounts at the same time I hit sent on the newsletter!

Brian
    So no hints or teases????????? C'mon give us SOMETHING!!!! You evil, evil man!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    What time is this announcement going to take place?
    12:00pm eastern?
    Between 10 AM and 11 AM EST. It'll show up on our Twitter and Facebook accounts at the same time I hit sent on the newsletter!

Brian
    So no hints or teases????????? C'mon give us SOMETHING!!!! You evil, evil man!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Sure...! I pity the warehouse when the time comes to ship this project.

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Between 10 AM and 11 AM EST.
    Aw, c'mon ... do it at night when people have a chance to check Facebook and e-mail and such; can't do that from work! After 6 PM at least. If it's one of these 2-hour sellout things I won't have a chance at all!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Between 10 AM and 11 AM EST.
    Aw, c'mon ... do it at night when people have a chance to check Facebook and e-mail and such; can't do that from work! After 6 PM at least. If it's one of these 2-hour sellout things I won't have a chance at all!
    HMMMM....... and just what time is it in Germany when it's 11 AM EST.??
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Same as here: plus 6 hours; so, 5 pm.

sk

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, and I'm at work until 10 PM!!! But if I were stateside and working a normal shift, I still wouldn't be able to do log on from work (well I could, long as I didn't get caught ...)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Same as here: plus 6 hours; so, 5 pm.

sk
    Better than 4am like it will be here!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

At least you can set your alarm to wake up and take a look. I'm going to have to convince my wife to get on facebook, check it out, figure out what it is, call me, and then place an order if it's something I'm interested in.

Likely not gonna happen!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to give me your credit card details and a spending limit lol

Shopping with someone else's money is always fun!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,

There were eleven pages of discussion on the topic of Cemetery Dance's exciting announcement here in this thread. I moved those posts over to the dedicated thread for the 25th anniversary limited edition of IT so that all the discussion will be in one place for easy reference.

Thanks.
    - Patrick

p.s. Happy belated birthday yesterday, Brian Freeman. That must have been a hell of a way to spend the day!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi everyone,

There were eleven pages of discussion on the topic of Cemetery Dance's exciting announcement here in this thread. I moved those posts over to the dedicated thread for the 25th anniversary limited edition of IT so that all the discussion will be in one place for easy reference.

Thanks.
    - Patrick

p.s. Happy belated birthday yesterday, Brian Freeman. That must have been a hell of a way to spend the day!
    Thank you!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For anyone who was interested in the Cemetery Dance writing contest, we are officially open for entries.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?182

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    For anyone who was interested in the Cemetery Dance writing contest, we are officially open for entries.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?182
    There is some really good work posted over there already. It looks like it will be a tough competition especially for me as an amateur writer. If anyone's interested in reading my submission my screen name is copefiend2. I also would love some honest feedback because as I said, I'm new to the writing thing.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered The Very Best of Best New Horror unsigned version from you .
    When will you start shipping these ?
    Thanks in advance

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    I ordered The Very Best of Best New Horror unsigned version from you .
    When will you start shipping these ?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi there olverts. These should have shipped already, if you go ahead and email me your order details I'll look into it for you. Thanks!

danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I received my The Atlantic from CD today. All three items are irreparably damaged due to the flimsy shipper. I hope this doesn't happen to everyone who ordered this.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I received my The Atlantic from CD today. All three items are irreparably damaged due to the flimsy shipper. I hope this doesn't happen to everyone who ordered this.
    Contact Mindy for issues like this. She won't be able to help you based on a message board post.

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Contact Mindy for issues like this. She won't be able to help you based on a message board post.

Brian
    I think Brian has a great point. Unless you have already contacted CD and been told "too bad", perhaps give them a chance to rectify the problem before you rip them here. I can understand frustration on your part and you can and did voice it here, but I am also reasonably sure CD doesn't intentionally ship things knowing they will be damaged, and thus have to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Brian
    I think Brian has a great point. Unless you have already contacted CD and been told "too bad", perhaps give them a chance to rectify the problem before you rip them here. I can understand frustration on your part and you can and did voice it here, but I am also reasonably sure CD doesn't intentionally ship things knowing they will be damaged, and thus have to be replaced.
    Nope, you figured it out! Our plan all along was to have to waste our time and money reshipping these!

Considering how many of these sets were sold, there were bound to be a few issues in shipping no matter how they were packed. Stuff happens in transit. I saw a SOD Lettered Edition packed in a heavy-buty box that was packed inside ANOTHER heavy-duty box with a ton of packing material that was trashed in transit.

All you have to do is contact Mindy and she can help you out. Posting here will not get your replacement copies shipped any faster.

Brian

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, you figured it out! Our plan all along was to have to waste our time and money reshipping these!
    Not to tell you how to run your business or anything ... but good sir, that doesn't seem like a very good plan.

lol

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I don't believe anyone was "ripping" CD Jerome. They chose to send periodicals in an easily bent envelope with no cardboard and no backing at all. That's the truth and it should be stated regardless of how CD handles the situation.

I wrote to Mindy at Dan's request. That doesn't mean that it shouldn't be brought up here as well.
    I wasn't quoting you, otherwise I would have included the "piece of shit" comment you edited.
    Bring it up all you wish and "normal" frustration is not only allowed but encouraged!
    CD ships hundreds of packages a week. I doubt they take less than "Ordinary care".
    I hope when CD fixes the unique problems that members come back with the same fervor to express their satisfaction.

No worries! Just drop Mindy a line and give her a chance to take care of the issue. She'll be happy to help. Mistakes happen, there are issues in transit, etc, and we'll make sure you get what you were expecting in the condition you were expecting if you let us. Thanks!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i recently order some things from CD and they arrived in perfect shape!!!!!

Thanks Brian, Mindy and Dan!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Brian will probably get mad at me for saying this, but I do want to go on record and say that the padded envelope the grab bag shipped in, is better packaging than it would've come in if you had a subscription to the Atlantic. It is also a better package than single copies of our magazine ship in. Most if not almost all magazine publisher's ship their magazine's in flat mailers with no padding at all. As I said in the email though, I am sorry that your grab bag's got damaged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 890 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast