Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 889 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    This is what always happens. It's been happening for years but I've never posted about it.
    try this:

1. Safari, choose Safari > Preferences.
    2. Click the Privacy icon to view Privacy settings.
    3. Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
    4. Search for the name of the website that you are trying to view.
    5. Click the Remove button.
    6. Close the Safari Preferences window.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Or use another browser.

Looks like there is a becca69 already registered. If that's you, then you need to log in, or click on the forgot password link.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are there any slipcases left for END OF WATCH? I missed that one somehow.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Are there any slipcases left for END OF WATCH? I missed that one somehow.
    I'm pretty sure we just sold the last two.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dang, missed it by that much!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Or use another browser.

Looks like there is a becca69 already registered. If that's you, then you need to log in, or click on the forgot password link.
    I thought I had registered a very long time ago but when I tried to log in, it said I wasn't registered and then it's been redirecting. It's really annoying.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    This is what always happens. It's been happening for years but I've never posted about it.
    try this:

3. Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
    I tried and it didn't work

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    try this:

I tried and it didn't work
    Sorry I'm only just now seeing this. Shoot me an email and I'll manually create an account for you. We can skip the registration process completely. I have no idea why it's doing that for you. I really wish there was a better alternative to our forum software. I've never been happy with vBulletin.

Country
    Country Flag

This is what I see on Firefox:

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I use Firefox and have never had that problem. My gut feel is that it has something to do with your security settings.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try Chrome.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I use Firefox and have never had that problem. My gut feel is that it has something to do with your security settings.

John
    I usually use Safari. Security has Enable JavaScript and allow Plug-ins and that's it. Safari gives a too many re-routes error and Firefox did the same until I added https:// and then it gave the security error.

I've forwarded both of your screenshots to our website hosting company. They're usually pretty good at figuring out what's up. Will let you know what we hear back!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do any of the slipcases for sale fit the old CD Magazines? I have the new slipcase but it's too small for the old ones.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The further I get into Sleeping Beauties the more I appreciate Jana's artwork. I've really liked the work from the beginning but it's great to be able to connect the book to the art. Aha! NOW I understand where the animals fit in

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any updates on Six Scary Stories? I haven't gotten mine yet but I think I ordered a slipcase with it so could that be causing a hold up?

P.S. I know we all like to extol the virtues of CD's customer service as it's well deserved and I don't want to sound like a broken record but I don't think it can be said enough. I was recently helped out with something and I VERY much appreciate it! I don't know if we can call CD a "small business" anymore but the values are certainly still there.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Are there any updates on Six Scary Stories? I haven't gotten mine yet but I think I ordered a slipcase with it so could that be causing a hold up?

P.S. I know we all like to extol the virtues of CD's customer service as it's well deserved and I don't want to sound like a broken record but I don't think it can be said enough. I was recently helped out with something and I VERY much appreciate it! I don't know if we can call CD a "small business" anymore but the values are certainly still there.
    + 1
    I think the debacle we had with the H & S Sleeping Beauty S/L (and previous limited edition books) shows that large publishers/book sellers should never be given the rights to distribute a limited King book. Smaller presses like CD and PS are much more deserving of the revenue and really know what a collectible means to their clientele.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Do any of the slipcases for sale fit the old CD Magazines? I have the new slipcase but it's too small for the old ones.
    You must've gotten one from the first batch of the magazine slipcases. The current one on the site fits them all of the magazines.

Yep that's the hold up. That said we're shipping Gwendy slipcases now, but Six Scary Stories slipcases will be after that. So maybe another week or so, there are a lot of Gwendy cases to ship.

Yeah, Six Scary Stories is the last SK book (I think) that we had the book and slipcase set to ship together in the order management system, and I believe the slipcases finally arrived and Dan is hoping to ship them later next week!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas! No rush, I just didn't want to forget about it. There's an amazing amount of CD's emails that I have for pre orders

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Update on slipcased Turn Down the Lights? I had forgotten I ordered it until I saw a PayPal invoice when I was organizing my inbox.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Update on slipcased Turn Down the Lights? I had forgotten I ordered it until I saw a PayPal invoice when I was organizing my inbox.

I found this on their production updates. i forgot about too!

Turn Down the Lights edited by Richard Chizmar:
    We're preparing everything for the printer now and this book will be sent to the printer by the end of 2017 for a 2018 publication date.

Glenn Chadbourne and I have a new book coming out next year called THE ZOMBIE WHO CRIED HUMAN and it's a different kind of children's book:

You can read more here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-zom...ied-human.html

Also, Entertainment Weekly posted an exclusive preview on their website:

http://ew.com/books/the-zombie-who-c...an-sneak-peek/

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 889 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast