Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 890 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    Got my Cemetery Dance newsletter this afternoon. Do you guys realize that Grant is already producing a slipcase for the Scribner trade edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole?
    Yes. I did.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

I saw that Cemetery Dance is producing one as well and just wasn't sure if they knew that Grant is making one.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that Cemetery Dance is producing one as well and just wasn't sure if they knew that Grant is making one.

Ummm, CD is getting DMG copies for resale.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Got my Cemetery Dance newsletter this afternoon. Do you guys realize that Grant is already producing a slipcase for the Scribner trade edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole?
    If I am correct I believe that Grant announced it today as well, I could be wrong though. We did however have a soft announce of it yesterday with a targeted note.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

No, we are producing our own slipcase for the Trade Edition. Very much like we have produced for FDNS.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

No, we are producing our own slipcase for the Trade Edition. Very much like we have produced for FDNS.
    See, that's what I assumed due to the phrasing of the Cemetery Dance announcement:

"... we've heard from so many customers who want one of our special slipcases to protect their investment that we've decided to accept preorders for a custom-made slipcase for this title! We will only make enough slipcases to fill our preorders, so don't wait to reserve yours!"
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Yeah, I saw that, too. I hadn't heard about theirs before we announced our slipcase yesterday, but maybe I missed an earlier newsletter from Grant about it! I bet Overlook will be announcing one as well... so collectors will have three options before all is said and done!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops!!! I stand corrected. My apologies
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oops!!! I stand corrected. My apologies
    lol, there are so many slipcases and I know i'm going to own a complete set before everything is said and done... ha!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    lol, there are so many slipcases and I know i'm going to own a complete set before everything is said and done... ha!

Brian
    Some of us collect 1st Editions, some S/L's, some Proofs and ARCs, and some like promotional items, but I think Brian is the first person I've met that wants to specialize in alternate slipcases ... ain't collecting fun?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There's a radio station around here that claims, "We play - EVERYTHING!" (Although they certainly do NOT). My quote would be, "I collect - EVERYTHING!" I'll probably end up with every slipcase too. If I could just get that money tree to blossom!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There's a radio station around here that claims, "We play - EVERYTHING!" (Although they certainly do NOT). My quote would be, "I collect - EVERYTHING!" I'll probably end up with every slipcase too. If I could just get that money tree to blossom!
    Those money tree's are such hard things to get growing.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I got mine growing. Unfortunately, all it produced were $3 bills...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry ur2ndbiggestfan, but the I collect everything phrase has already been copyrighted. By ... me! But I think because our collection tops mine multiple times over, you can borrow it for a while.

lol @ $3 bills.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I will change my phrase to "I collect...almost everything!"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance sent their new newsletter, about their ebooks... and an information that wasnt mentionned in the email, is that the ebook version of the UNPUBLISHED, UNCOLLECTED book, is a revised edition.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Cemetery Dance sent their new newsletter, about their ebooks... and an information that wasnt mentionned in the email, is that the ebook version of the UNPUBLISHED, UNCOLLECTED book, is a revised edition.
    Yep it sure is. Here's Brian's post from our board, cross posted for your convince.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman
    Tomorrow our eBook store will officially be "going live" but everything for the launch is now posted if you want to help us kick the tires!

* You can view all of our new eBooks and purchase them in this new section our website:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/CTGY/ebooks

* If you'd rather view and purchase our titles on Amazon for your Kindle, here is a short-cut link you should bookmark:

http://amzn.to/CDeBooksAmazon

* If you'd rather view and purchase our titles on Barnes & Noble for your Nook, here is a short-cut link you should bookmark:

http://bit.ly/CDeBooksBN

(Our titles will be showing up in the iBookstore from Apple soon. Let us know if there are other stores you want to see carrying our titles and we'll do what we can!)

* If you're new to eBooks and just want to get your feet wet, there are FREE applications (apps) that let you read Kindle and Nook files on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, etc:

http://amzn.to/FreeAmazonKindleApps

http://bit.ly/FreeNook

Please feel free to send us your feedback. There are a lot more eBooks to come and we're open to suggestions!

Brian

Some of the eBooks are starting to show up in the iTunes store. They aren't all there yet, but should be sooner than later.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did any of you noticed that on twitter?

Cemetery Dance has teamed up with @Fangoria to produce an awesome new line of books started in 2012: http://t.co/U1UleRz
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Cemetery Dance has teamed up with @Fangoria to produce an awesome new line of books started in 2012: http://t.co/U1UleRz
    I think we sent a newsletter about it a couple weeks ago. I can't find it in my in box though. Here's the link to the announcement on our forums, it should be roughly the same text.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Painted Darkness. I got some questions for you, Senor Freeman!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Just finished The Painted Darkness. I got some questions for you, Senor Freeman!
    HA, drop me a line whenever! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Yep, we'll highlight some specific title information like that soon, but Rocky did an awesome job of updating the book!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/e_wood02

Brian

Yep, a lot more information to come on this later this year and early next... but I think the collectors are going to be VERY pleased with some these titles!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...new-book-line/

Brian

Brian

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With the new Edition of "IT" CD is certainly leading the charge on new titles and mending fences faster than they can break!!!! Kudo's!!!! You guys!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 890 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast