Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 890 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It's saying out of print when I try...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It's saying out of print when I try...
    Ah, yes, you're right. I didn't actually try to put it in my cart. My bad.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Did the PS 'Salem's Lot copies come in yet?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Did the PS 'Salem's Lot copies come in yet?
    Some of them. Though we won't start shipping them until they all arrive.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will CD be selling PS edition of The Fireman? Is so I will hold off on ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Will CD be selling PS edition of The Fireman? Is so I will hold off on ordering.
    Not sure, I emailed Pete to find out if we'd be getting our usual allotment of copies and I will report back!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

Thank you guys and Dan. I have sent emails before at the "order" and "info" emaisl and haven't gotten any responses. I will try harder lol.
    CD is getting to be a pretty popular small press, so it might become a lengthier time to get 'normal' responses from Mindy, particularly is certain books are going through critical phases. You're doing the right thing, so she will get to them, so perhaps just add on a delivery and/or a read receipt so that you know she has gotten it. If not, then perhaps try sending from a different email addy.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the End of Watch and Joyland slipcases?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Any update on the End of Watch and Joyland slipcases?
    We had a bit of a delay on the Joyland slipcases, but we're really hoping they are finished soon.

The End of Watch cases are at the halfway point. I think we mentioned this with Finders Keepers, but the covering material became a special order item after Mr. Mercedes and it's taking even longer to arrive in this time. But we want them to look like a real set, so we figured it was worth the wait!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Will the rest of the Pure series be published... or is that one that didn't work out??

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Will the rest of the Pure series be published... or is that one that didn't work out??
    There are no plans for us to continue with the series at this time, unfortunately.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

How about Terry Brooks? Any more of the Word & Void series?

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Yep, in the works!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Yep, in the works!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since your going off on the questions and answers Brian my good man... who did you say was the artist for Pet Semetary again?????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Speaking of CD's Doubleday Years set: I know some of you are buying all 6 books because that's the sensible collector thing to do (why buy an incomplete set, etc.), and of course, some of you will buy all 6 because you like all 6 (also makes sense). By this point in time, people have pretty much had to have made their decision about the first 3 (although some Carrie fence-sitters may remain - buy it, folks).

Is anyone out there on the fence about any of the 3 yet to come (Night Shift, The Stand, Pet Sematary)? The only one I have any doubt about is Pet Sematary.

I just finished re-reading that (I believe this was the first time I've read it in around 30 years, last time when I was a teenager - holy crap I'm old). You'd think I'd know whether or not I want a $100 edition of this; either it means enough, or it doesn't. On the one hand, it definitely didn't resonate and sing the way The Shining or The Stand do (for me, of course), but on the other, it was not a case of falling short (as Cujo and Christine definitely do - again, for me), but more that it was a dense, sorrowful, tragic mass of events that didn't stir up a hurricane so much as just roll the dark clouds in over your head and leaving you feeling terrible (you could almost say the same about The Dead Zone (which I prefer to PS), which has a bit more actually happen, or Cujo (which I do not). In general, Pet Sematary is definitely a success, and in no way would I call it a failure simply because it falls behind some of the others (for me).

While this started as a Doubleday Years post, maybe it's more of a Pet Sematary post (and of course, it can be both).

I thought I was building up to a question, but now I realize I don't know what (if anything) I want to ask.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Is anyone out there on the fence about any of the 3 yet to come (Night Shift, The Stand, Pet Sematary)? The only one I have any doubt about is Pet Sematary.
    Nope. They're awesome editions that are better than the originals. I prefer reading CD books over pretty much any other press. The paper, font, illustrations, etc. enhances the reading experience for me. (And they look amazing on the shelves for when friends come over and admire them.) I've stopped reading/purchasing mass market paperbacks. This is all story aside though.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    They're awesome editions that are better than the originals...The paper, font, illustrations, etc. enhances the reading experience for me. (And they look amazing on the shelves for when friends come over and admire them.)
    You've got that right. Going forward, with King and with others, I would like to own the nicest version of any book that I care to own in the first place, and CD really gives the reader something to enjoy, not simply a touch of leather or embossing etc., but a whole package that, overall and in the details, is much more satisfying to hold, to read, and to look at on the shelf.

There are some nice non-CD special editions of King's work out there which I'd like to have but which I'm holding off on because, who knows, CD might produce one in the next few years, and (given that CD's ideas about what makes a great book seem to closely match mine) I'm virtually certain to prefer the CD.

Does anyone know/suspect etc. what King things CD might have in the pipeline (other than the DY, of course)? In particular, I'd be interested in Different Seasons, Insomnia, Skeleton Crew, The Dead Zone, Hearts In Atlantis, Four Past Midnight, possibly Needful Things.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Does anyone know/suspect etc. what King things CD might have in the pipeline (other than the DY, of course)? In particular, I'd be interested in Different Seasons, Insomnia, Skeleton Crew, The Dead Zone, Hearts In Atlantis, Four Past Midnight, possibly Needful Things.
    Well I don't know what King books CD might have in the pipeline, but I would certainly love to see them do the Viking Press Years. All my favourite King books belong in that era.

If CD ever produce a limited edition of either Needful Things or Different Seasons, I'll go for the Lettered edition no questions asked!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Even if not signed by King?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    ^Even if not signed by King?
    Yep, even if not signed by King.

Along with IT, they are my favourite King books of all time and as St. Troy so eloquently posted, it's about owning the nicest version of these books that's important to me.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Totally agree Tim. I started this collecting addiction just wanting nice copies of my favourite books.

Then all the enablers here got me hooked on harder drugs books...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair point gents!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 890 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast