Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 746 of 889 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 744 745 746 747 748 756 796 846 ... LastLast
Results 18,626 to 18,650 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who were wondering:

As my way of saying THANK YOU to all the indie retailers and publishers who have done so much for me over the years, I won't be taking orders for the Limited Edition of Revival directly on the LetterPress Publications website, but instead I'm asking collectors and readers to please visit the websites of the retailers who are selling this title and place your order with them.

The genre does best when all of our stores and publishers are healthy and thriving, so please consider ordering your copy through one of the links I've put on the front page of the LetterPress Publications website:

https://www.LetterPressPublications.com

Most of those links are even loading right now! (sigh)

(CD's host is kicking the server or whatever they do when this happens, sorry again about that!)

Best,
    Brian
    Very classy, Brian. Reputation sent! (And, great-looking book ordered!).

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I didn't realize how many small presses I have contact information with until this announcement. My inbox blew up!
    Same here, haha! I'm waiting for the one from PS Publishing (which will likely come on Friday), as going through them will save a whole lot on shipping.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I didn't realize how many small presses I have contact information with until this announcement. My inbox blew up!
    Same here, haha! I'm waiting for the one from PS Publishing (which will likely come on Friday), as going through them will save a whole lot on shipping.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Here's the PS Publishing link.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/reviv...ing-4837-p.asp

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great art, and love the brown.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, will PS Publishing definitely be putting copies on their site? Can’t see it there yet.

Thanks!

Edit: sorry saw the answer upthread

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha same here

And clearly most of them had it precisely timed for the end of the embargo - I got four within one minute

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Haha same here

And clearly most of them had it precisely timed for the end of the embargo - I got four within one minute
    No doubt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sweet. I swore off gift editions in general but I will be making an exception for this one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very sweet. I swore off gift editions in general but I will be making an exception for this one.
    I was under the assumption that they would be numbered based on the pre-orders. I probably read it wrong. Either way, it's always exciting to get in on the ground floor of a new press.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

They're numbered and signed by Francois Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent. So it is a limited edition not a gift edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    They're numbered and signed by Francois Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent. So it is a limited edition not a gift edition.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Liking the brown slipcase on this one. I thought it was wood the first time I looked at it (sans glasses)

Country
    Country Flag

I created a new thread for Brian's new press if everyone is ok with that. I've been a huge fan of Brian's work for years and I have been supporting him on Pateron since he began there. Those of us over there knew something exciting was coming for Brian and I couldn't be more happy for him. He's one of the best guys to deal with "in the business". Keep being you and doing what you do, brother! on!

LetterPress Publications

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And I just picked up a $5 copy of the audiobook at Ollie's this past weekend.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The book looks stunning.
    I hope that it's not just the lettered though...
    I assume that is the Lettered based on the description.
    Based on the EW article photos I now believe the image is of the Limited.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The book looks stunning.
    I hope that it's not just the lettered though...
    I assume that is the Lettered based on the description.
    Based on the EW article photos I now believe the image is of the Limited.
    This is the Slipcased Limited Edition of REVIVAL:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Dan, quick question. I didn't receive shipping notice of my orders of Shivers VIII. Has it been shipped already?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Awesome! Dan, quick question. I didn't receive shipping notice of my orders of Shivers VIII. Has it been shipped already?
    I'm thinking Dan will probably see this tomorrow... I'm just here proofreading my updated signature...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looks like you only ordered the limited edition. That edition hasn't come out yet, only the paperback is out. Our paperback printer had an opening in their schedule we took advantage of. I'm not sure what the pan is with the limited, I think it's mostly held up in our current round of "printer problems" though.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.

Those pallets show up?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Those pallets show up?
    I'd ask Dan to post a photo, but he'd tell me to stop bugging him while he's busy getting the books ready to ship...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Those pallets show up?
    My help is unloading the truck now. We'll be shipping the gift editions first. If you ordered a gift and a limited on the same order you may get a shipping notice early, just be aware that it probably won't be shipping for a couple of days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 746 of 889 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 744 745 746 747 748 756 796 846 ... LastLast