Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 890 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 19,076 to 19,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    So how's that The City of Mirrors coming along ?
    You guys find the rare print house that can handle it yet ?
    It hasn't been sent to a printer, if that's what you're asking. I'll certainly post an update when it has been.

Best,
    Brian
    No I was actually asking if you found a print house to do it because... I noticed you recently announced another book with the same trim size.
    ..So I thought why would you be advertising another new oversized book for sale if you hadn't found a print house that could handle it.
    Hopefully that makes sense.
    Best to you as well,
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

So how's that The City of Mirrors coming along ?
    You guys find the rare print house that can handle it yet ?
    It hasn't been sent to a printer, if that's what you're asking. I'll certainly post an update when it has been.

Best,
    Brian
    No I was actually asking if you found a print house to do it because... I noticed you recently announced another book with the same trim size.
    ..So I thought why would you be advertising another new oversized book for sale if you hadn't found a print house that could handle it.
    Hopefully that makes sense.
    Best to you as well,
    Richard
    Ah, gotcha! To answer that, yes! We have found a new printer to try for our bigger oversized books. (The trim size AND the bulk has been the issue.)

There’s actually a date on the work calendar for sending them The City of Mirrors, but I’d rather wait to post more once it goes... just to be safe, so I’m not jumping the gun and giving out bad info. But that date isn’t far off, so I’m looking forward to writing that update!

Brian

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Brian,

Curious about Lettered Sleeping Beauties? I don't see it on the production updates page.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Brian,

Curious about Lettered Sleeping Beauties? I don't see it on the production updates page.
    Last I heard, the boxes are basically done and the edition will ship next month!

Mindy and Dan are out this week, so I should have more updates next week.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Brian,

Last I heard, the boxes are basically done and the edition will ship next month!

Mindy and Dan are out this week, so I should have more updates next week.

Brian
    I cannot wait! That’s great news Bri! I also cannot wait for Fright lettered. I’m excited to see what you guys do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, this is the Cemetery Dance thread. Please let's try to get back on topic.

Brian, got a good news about Night Shift editions and when The Stand goes for sale?

And we really could enjoy a glimpse on Pet Sematary's artwork.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Guys, this is the Cemetery Dance thread. Please let's try to get back on topic.

Brian, got a good news about Night Shift editions and when The Stand goes for sale?

They won't even tell us the artist... for years now this is shrouded in secrecy. I always said... Richard has King signing it to bring this set together. I think Pet S will be the nicest one they make to... I believe it!!!! SO MUCH SO... that these are the only NON King signed books that I have/own.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

You went for all the juicy updates. You didn't even try to ease into it. You just went for all of it! I haven't even begun to fantasize about their edition of Pet Sematary. Though I did suggest that for that one edition, they should change the C to an S on the logo they stamp on their slipcases and traycases.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

You went for all the juicy updates. You didn't even try to ease into it. You just went for all of it! I haven't even begun to fantasize about their edition of Pet Sematary. Though I did suggest that for that one edition, they should change the C to an S on the logo they stamp on their slipcases and traycases.

NOOO! My initials are CD and then my set wouldn't match.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

NOOO! My initials are CD and then my set wouldn't match.
    Hahahaha, well I seriously doubt CD is in danger of taking on my idea. You're probably safe. And I'm jealous!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,
    I received my Cardinal Black limited edition but the number was blank. I emailed Mindy but have not heard back yet. Was it just mine are are there more that missed being numbered?

- Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was so freaking happy I was able to preorder a GE of Night Shift after missing out the first time It's legit going to make my week when they reveal the release date

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I received my Cardinal Black limited edition but the number was blank. I emailed Mindy but have not heard back yet. Was it just mine are are there more that missed being numbered?
    I hope you're the only one! Mindy is out of town, but Dan is the one who will be able to figure out what the number should be... and he's also out of town. Somehow their trips overlapped, which we try to avoid for this very reason...

Mindy is checking email when she can. Dan's off fighting Canadians in Maine where there is little cell service and lots of bears [editor's note: source for ALL of this?].

If, for some reason, you don't hear back very early next week, please send me an email and I'll make sure your message isn't buried in someone's inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Brian

Did I post the page count for THE STAND yet...? Because the book started into proofreading, and I'm warning everyone to lift with their knees and not with their backs!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Did I post the page count for THE STAND yet...? Because the book started into proofreading, and I'm warning everyone to lift with their knees and not with their backs!

Brian
    We're gonna need bigger shelves. made from goddamned vibranium.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Brian

Brian
    ...are you gonna go get the papers?
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Hi Brian,

- Patrick
    No temptation to write "1" in the blank space? ;-)

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,
    I hope you're the only one! Mindy is out of town, but Dan is the one who will be able to figure out what the number should be... and he's also out of town. Somehow their trips overlapped, which we try to avoid for this very reason...

Mindy is checking email when she can. Dan's off fighting Canadians in Maine where there is little cell service and lots of bears [editor's note: source for ALL of this?].

If, for some reason, you don't hear back very early next week, please send me an email and I'll make sure your message isn't buried in someone's inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Brian
    Sounds good. Definitely not urgent so I will wait for Mindy's reply. And thanks for the fast reply.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian
    I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY PICTURES OF THE STAND YET!!!

PLEASE POST! Forward me a copy and I will be happy to proof read.

I am re-reading thinner after 30 something years and loving it! I refuse to re-read the Shining. It is my favorite book along with Salems Lot. I read Salems Lot again a few months ago and I enjoyed the story, I didn't remember a lot of it, but the Kid floating by the window haunted me for years.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I refuse to re-read the Shining. It is my favorite book along with Salems Lot.
    Wait, what? The Shining is your (co)favorite book, but you won't re-read it?
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Why not reread a book you love?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he literally is afraid.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Just put it in the freezer when you're not reading it. Easy peasy!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    It was so good and so scary, I would rather leave it to my memories of my youth. ROOM 217 was petrifying! Anytime that chapter came up I stopped reading for the night! Stephen King said it better at one of his tours, his readers were a lot younger back then and we were easier to scare!!!!

I am now 57 and I don't think a naked old lady getting out of the tub would scare me like it did when I was 16.

Salem's Lot when that kid floated up to window was HORRIFYING as a teen, now not so much. happens all the time.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    It was so good and so scary, I would rather leave it to my memories of my youth. ROOM 217 was petrifying! Anytime that chapter came up I stopped reading for the night! Stephen King said it better at one of his tours, his readers were a lot younger back then and we were easier to scare!!!!

I am now 57 and I don't think a naked old lady getting out of the tub would scare me like it did when I was 16.

Salem's Lot when that kid floated up to window was HORRIFYING as a teen, now not so much. happens all the time.
    Sorry for the offtopic, but you're 57?? I saw you in Florida in 2015 and I'd bet you were around your 40s...

Come on! Give me that fuc*ing formula. I'm about to turn 40 and my crisis began already.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 890 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 814 864 ... LastLast