Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 890 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,125 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...meanwhile, all Gwendy product flies through like mexican food through a weak stomach.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    New update last week on their site. WTF?!!!

The Stand by Stephen King:
    We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to start printing this winter. (1/4/2024)
    It used to say they hoped to start shipping this winter.

Fuck you Cemetery Dance.
    Does "printing" in "start printing" refer to the book itself? If so, why would the closure of the slipcase manufacturer have set back printing the book? (Previous updates are no longer visible, but I feel certain they said they'd already begun printing - does anyone else remember this?)
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to start printing this winter. (1/4/2024)

Fuck you Cemetery Dance.
    Does "printing" in "start printing" refer to the book itself? If so, why would the closure of the slipcase manufacturer have set back printing the book? (Previous updates are no longer visible, but I feel certain they said they'd already begun printing - does anyone else remember this?)
    Maybe their running out of excuses to tell their suckers, Opps I meant customers.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

3-31-23, is that some kind of a code from Cemetery Dance?

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Fuck you Cemetery Dance.
    Hear, hear!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was never going to be shipping this winter. No chances.
    More likely to arrive 2025-2026
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Back in June 2023, the status read:

We are finishing up the slipcase/traycase design. We are scheduled to receive and ship this autumn. (3/31/2023)
    Thanks, Wayback Machine!

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does "printing" in "start printing" refer to the book itself? If so, why would the closure of the slipcase manufacturer have set back printing the book? (Previous updates are no longer visible, but I feel certain they said they'd already begun printing - does anyone else remember this?)[/QUOTE]

Here are the updates I have captured in the past from the Production Update page:

04/19/19 - To be published in 2020 (this was the delivery noted at time of placing the preorder - not from the production update page)

02/16/22 - Although not "officially" announced yet, we know there are just a ton of collectors and readers who want to know more about this project, so we're adding it to the Production Updates page to make it easier to share information. Sorry we didn't think to do this sooner. The last of what we are waiting for from the artists (there are now multiple artists on the project) is due soon, and then the book will be 100% ready for the printer. This thing is going to be a beast. Imagine our edition of IT for a size comparison. The printing and slipcase process isn't going to be fast, unfortunately. Both industries are having some bad supply chain problems this year, especially for the more unique materials, but even for some common stocks, too. (Our slipcase maker is telling us to expect "regular" slipcase orders to take up to 16 weeks now. And we sent a different book to the printer back on August 1 in the hopes that it be done for a February publication date.) The plan is to make the official "public" announcement of The Stand and sell the remaining preorders after the book is rolling at the printer for a while.

03/01/22 – No progress – same status at 2/16/22

05/25/22 - No progress - production page update is the same as 2/16/22

08/24/22 - Production update page states: The artwork is in! Due to the absolutely monolithic size of the book (think of our edition of IT for reference), we are pleased to announce that we managed to bring in a trio of artists onto the project--Ned Dameron, Francois Vaillancourt, and Glenn Chadbourne! The rest of the updates states the same progress as 2/16/22.

03/31/23 - Production update page states: We are finishing up the slipcase/traycase design. We are scheduled to receive and ship this autumn.

01/04/24 - We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to start printing this winter.

I don't know if these are ALL of the updates that have been posted in the past as I quit checking frequently since the progress didn't change often. As I recall, The Stand was not listed on the update page during 2019 - 2021 as it wasn't "announced" publicly for preorder.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CD is getting destroyed on the FB forums..... I see the end coming if they do not do something
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

One angry phone call from SK would likely rectify the situation. How he can continue a relationship with such a deceptive company is baffling.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Back in June 2023, the status read:

We are finishing up the slipcase/traycase design. We are scheduled to receive and ship this autumn. (3/31/2023)
    Yes, this is the one that had me thinking they were essentially ready to go, past the point of bullshit (apparently not).

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was really glad to get the copy of Sharp Objects today that I ordered how many years ago!

Oh, wait...

Never mind.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    One angry phone call from SK would likely rectify the situation. How he can continue a relationship with such a deceptive company is baffling.
    IRONICALLY... I was told that is JUST what happened with Legacies. King was PISSED when someone told him about the time it was taking. I guess this person had Kings Ear... and well.. it got done. Will this happen again? Not sure... to be honest. I really like Rich a lot and we are good buddies... BUT I wish he would get these books done. It hurts his rep and he is a good guy.. just so ENGROSSED in his writing that he is letting CD slide
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    IRONICALLY... I was told that is JUST what happened with Legacies. King was PISSED when someone told him about the time it was taking. I guess this person had Kings Ear... and well.. it got done. Will this happen again? Not sure... to be honest. I really like Rich a lot and we are good buddies... BUT I wish he would get these books done. It hurts his rep and he is a good guy.. just so ENGROSSED in his writing that he is letting CD slide
    He should hand off the remaining SK books to Brian to finish; we would have them both by summer. It is criminal the way he continues to take preorder $ from customers.
    I just received a 50% off winter sale pitch and I responded by requesting a 50% discount off of my existing Stand order instead.

Country
    Country Flag

He should hand off the remaining SK books to Brian to finish; we would have them both by summer. It is criminal the way he continues to take preorder $ from customers.
    I just received a 50% off winter sale pitch and I responded by requesting a 50% discount off of my existing Stand order instead.
    LOL Did they respond?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

LOL Did they respond?
    I suspect they will avoid responding but I will keep making the point with every email blast they do.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I think CD has completely slipped away from Rich. He doesn’t appear to have any interest in publishing books. I stopped ordering from them a long time ago and still have a few outstanding orders.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

CD seems to be actively selling off old stocks on eBay recently.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    CD seems to be actively selling off old stocks on eBay recently.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/15600347980...mis&media=COPY

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They couldn't even crop the profile picture correctly for their eBay account.

Country
    Country Flag

D for doomed.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I cancelled just about 20 or 30 percent of my back orders and have 600 in store credit now, those were mostly at discounted and coupon'd items. Bummed

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I cancelled just about 20 or 30 percent of my back orders and have 600 in store credit now, those were mostly at discounted and coupon'd items. Bummed
    Is a store credit the only option or could you have received your money back?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m expecting a refund (not credit) for my cancellation, from last week. Mindy and I confirmed PayPal details and just waiting for it to be processed.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless it's a recent purchase, 60 days, the only option is store credit. If it was recent, and not purchased with a gift certificate/credit, they'll refund the money.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 890 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 ... LastLast