Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 883 of 890 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 881 882 883 884 885 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,075 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Could you order just the slipcasse and put your editions in or was it sealed with the matching jackets? Because both are on ebay?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Could you order just the slipcasse and put your editions in or was it sealed with the matching jackets? Because both are on ebay?
    Both were offered options.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Stephen King The Shining Deluxe Special Edition (Cemetery Dance, 2016)

Sold at HA for $660.

$660 for a Gift Edition? I didn't buy mine to flip it, but if they're going for that, I'll have to consider it. Of course, mine has been opened, so will fetch less - how much less is the question.
    I'ts insane what the gift editions go for now!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Bob called that by the way. He said given the fact that it was the first time "After the Play" was included and it was a gift edition that out of all the CD Doubleday editions, it would go up most in monetary value. If I am wrong about that, sorry Bob

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    But it's only $1.99 on kindle

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...and you can enter to win a book you actually want.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

More great news ... not ... from the CD production updates page:

The Stand by Stephen King:
    We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to receive and ship this winter. (7/13/2023).

CD's books have never been what one might call design intensive. Brian Freeman posted photos of a single-sided printout of The Stand on February 24, 2021. Shouldn't they have worked out the "pieces of design" by then? "This winter" will end on March 20, 2024, so expect a renewed tsunami of moronic, cynical, and gaslit excuses early next year. I wonder how many paying customers have died waiting on these interminable preorders.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if CD allow you to "transfer" a paid for pre-order to another person/delivery address?

Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ncleapyear View Post

We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to receive and ship this winter. (7/13/2023).

CD's books have never been what one might call design intensive. Brian Freeman posted photos of a single-sided printout of The Stand on February 24, 2021. Shouldn't they have worked out the "pieces of design" by then? "This winter" will end on March 20, 2024, so expect a renewed tsunami of moronic, cynical, and gaslit excuses early next year. I wonder how many paying customers have died waiting on these interminable preorders.
    Apparently the slipcase maker also grew old and died in the meantime.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it is beyond ridiculous at this point. Quite a while back I cancelled every order I had with them except for the remaining Doubleday books. With any luck, I'll get those last two before I die. Now I just delete any of their emails without reading unless they pertain to those two remaining books. It seems that the only thing they can produce timely now are those damned Boogeyman books and Billy Chizmar books.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And this book is supposedly all but done. I'm starting to wonder if their heart is still in this thing.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

They should hire Brian Freenan as a consultant, he seems to have a better track record in getting books released!🤣

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Does anyone know if CD allow you to "transfer" a paid for pre-order to another person/delivery address?
    I was told no by other forum members when I asked that question. I didn't check directly with CD though; still just canceled my order.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    I was told no by other forum members when I asked that question. I didn't check directly with CD though; still just canceled my order.
    Thanks.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

CD is an embarrassment to the small press community. They should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau for the way they conduct business. The fact that SK is still associated with them is beyond comprehension.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

CD is an embarrassment to the small press community. They should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau for the way they conduct business. The fact that SK is still associated with them is beyond comprehension.
    Yes, it is a mystery why SK hasn't hitched his horse to another wagon. Can you imagine a Stephen King Masters of the Weird Tale?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

[QUOTE=ncleapyear;1274330]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Yes, it is a mystery why SK hasn't hitched his horse to another wagon. Can you imagine a Stephen King Masters of the Weird Tale?
    I'm not a Constant Reader of King's anymore by an means, but the idea of a King MotWT volume just made my heart skip a beat.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just seen this message on Facebook

“ Want a $50 Cemetery Dance gift certificate? A signed limited edition valued at $150 or higher? Email cdancepub@aol.com for details.”

I have messaged to the info email address just in case it’s correct, but do they have an aol address too?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Chiz...

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

“ Want a $50 Cemetery Dance gift certificate? A signed limited edition valued at $150 or higher? Email cdancepub@aol.com for details.”

I have messaged to the info email address just in case it’s correct, but do they have an aol address too?
    That is Richard Chizmar's direct email. I assume it has something to do with his upcoming release.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

That is Richard Chizmar's direct email. I assume it has something to do with his upcoming release.
    Ah thank you. I found it was real. I messaged it. Let’s see what happens. Interesting
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He pretty much share similar messages about gifts / contests / anything on several facebook groups, the larger ones, almost every other day
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    He pretty much share similar messages about gifts / contests / anything on several facebook groups, the larger ones, almost every other day
    Chizmar seems to do everything except publish books...

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered and paid for a BB proof with Richard on 18 Sept. He claimed it was shipped and after several correspondences and reminders, no tracking number was ever provided and no book was received. No choice but to open a case with Paypal and seek a refund. Quite disappointed with the outcome as I was looking forward to the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 883 of 890 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 881 882 883 884 885 ... LastLast